Zee anmol replied on CB3 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I completely agree with ashna.rubi has to work with another guy.after thst i want cb3.rubi and karan chemistry wss good but ph cheated.asram and sita also ok but its over now.sorry but she really needed new fans.as per avinash i don' t think his show successed bcz tro is still low.as v knew cb created slot.gd shows can create history.as per chemistry they r showing some type of scenes thsts why ppl r liking them.even some r liking sony tv' s jlj leads chemistry .so this is not great thing.sorry i never replied in the forum but i like this only.
Dont worry avinash already say in the future he will work with ruby
I dont want cb3 a nice show with good story
With regards to Rubina not getting any roles, has anyone ever wonder that she might have a lot of offer but could not take up because of date issues or the role offered might not be to her liking.  Not everyone would sacrifice anything and everything for money.  This is just my point of view.
Edited by chotibahoo - 10 years ago
Originally posted by chotibahoo

With regards to Rubina not getting any roles, has anyone ever wonder that she might have a lot of offer but could not take up because of date issues or the role offered might not be to her liking.  Not everyone would sacrifice anything and everything for money.  This is just my point of view.
Your right 😊rubina is waiting for the best lead role and she will get that we have to have patience and wait and not just have her quickly sign a role just coz it's lead
Originally posted by oldamma

I

I'm not going to comment on Avinash & his co-star.  For me, the chemistry and pairing of Avinash and Rubina is still the BEST EVER shown on TV and their screen presence is very beautiful and interesting to watch.  Therefore  I'm still looking forward to see them both together, either CB3 with totally different/new concept or a new show altogether. Miss them both very much especially now, since there is no photo of them together.
 i  100%   Agree with  oldamma. Avina the best...but i   not interest in CB 3.. we want  Avina back with new  Avatar...totally different  concept (love ,romantic )😊😊😊😊😊
If choti bahu season 3 does happen in the future it will make history as no show came for season 3 yet also a dream come true for fans πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by radev_no1fan

If choti bahu season 3 does happen in the future it will make history as no show came for season 3 yet also a dream come true for fans πŸ˜Š

Yes...it's will be the most happy news for all CB fans but... .if  Zee TV ok...but...again..

1. Is our chocolate  boy Avinesh will agree to act with our lovely lady Rubina??

2. Before suggest to Zee TV,, please we want confirmation from our Avina...and we want see their pictures together...sorry dear...

We want them together once more in TV screen but our mind always thinking ?????????? until we get good news...we, from South india fully support our AVINA ...the most lovely Jodi ever been see in TV industries...

sorry dear...i will support you but question is above...?????

Originally posted by radev_no1fan

Well said πŸ‘ missing them so much together let's see what we will see in the future a season 3 or with them coming in a brand new show πŸ˜Š

Have faith we shall get a photo of them soon !

Yes, it's definitely a positive sign from Zee Anmol. Missing AviNa very much.They captured our hearts as Dev & Radhika which none of the other jodis can ever do.Hope and pray that we can see them in future either in CB3 or another show.
Originally posted by jojo91

Yes...it's will be the most happy news for all CB fans but... .if  Zee TV ok...but...again..

1. Is our chocolate  boy Avinesh will agree to act with our lovely lady Rubina??

2. Before suggest to Zee TV,, please we want confirmation from our Avina...and we want see their pictures together...sorry dear...

We want them together once more in TV screen but our mind always thinking ?????????? until we get good news...we, from South india fully support our AVINA ...the most lovely Jodi ever been see in TV industries...

sorry dear...i will support you but question is above...?????

I hope AviNa would be ready to make a come back for CB3.If not, then a new show too will be fine.

Originally posted by fatssrilanka

<font color="#009966" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4">I hope AviNa would be ready to make a come back for CB3.If not, then a new show too will be fine.</font>

Right now both r busy...once they will be free...they will surely agreefor CB3 if they ddon't step in Bollywood