Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Meetians ðŸ¤—
Hope all is well in our lovely little world of Meet ðŸ˜›
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Yay!!  It's good to see both Sushant and Meher's rank up this week ðŸ˜›
Sherma and Athisda...thanks so much for commenting so regularily on Meher's profile...I'll do so also  starting today.and I encourage everyone else to do so too.
Rhea_401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

guess what..finally saw shudhh desi romance...n yea i liked it...sushant lukd different as raghu...nt better dan Preet definately..n also liked his chemistrywid parineeti...but again nt evn close to Meet...😛

NidhiMittal thumbnail
Hello Meetians. Hw r u all?
I miss Meet nd want 2 see dm again.
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nidhirjgpt

me too miss dem.hpe we cld see dem tgethr again
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rhea_401

guess what..finally saw shudhh desi romance...n yea i liked it...sushant lukd different as raghu...nt better dan Preet definately..n also liked his chemistrywid parineeti...but again nt evn close to Meet...😛

I too liked his chemiry wid parineeti but dint lik d mvie so much.but meet r d best and hav a special plce fr dem
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rhea_401

What?!?!  Better than Preet...Rhea...how could you? ðŸ˜•  Be still my broken heart.

Preet was such a sweetheart.....and Raghu was just a confused, bumbling idiot...🤪couldn't stand the guy.  I couldn't even believe that it was the same guy acting in these roles...they were so worlds apart.   Which is of course hats off to Sushant.  I think he stole the show in the movie.  And yes he and Parineeti made a good team.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhirjgpt

That would be nice wouldn't it. ðŸ˜ƒ

I doubt that Sushant would ever go back to TV..but now that Meher is also doing films..you never know they may eventually share screen space.  We can always hope. ðŸ˜›
sherma thumbnail
😕
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

What?!?!  Better than Preet...Rhea...how could you? Confused  Be still my broken heart.

Preet was such a sweetheart.....and Raghu was just a confused, bumbling idiot...🤪couldn't stand the guy.  I couldn't even believe that it was the same guy acting in these roles...they were so worlds apart.   Which is of course hats off to Sushant.  I think he stole the show in the movie.  And yes he and Parineeti made a good team.

u dint read not😆
NidhiMittal thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

That would be nice wouldn't it.😃

I doubt that Sushant would ever go back to TV..but now that Meher is also doing films..you never know they may eventually share screen space. We can always hope.😛

6nh its o22vious dat he is nt cm b2 cm b2bk on small screen. Bt i wish k phr 7pe 2isa kch ho nd Meet waps mil jaye.