Pavitra Rishta Written Update 3rd December 2013

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 3rd December 2013

Episode starts at Wedding Hall:

Wedding mandap is decorated with flowers, everyone making preps for the wedding. Purvi is walking around, thinking, Where is Arjun? I've been looking for him since I arrived, hes not here at the Hall. Ok, perhaps hes with Naren, helping him get ready for the wedding.

Rushali is welcoming guests, Purvi goes and asks her, Excuse me, did u see Arjun around?

Rushali tells her Arjun had not arrived yet.

Purvi keeps on looking at the door and wondering why Arjun hadn't come yet. Perhaps he was stuck in a meeting again...

Manav and Archana are standing in the wedding hall talking, Manav tells Archu, Congratulations on getting back ur daughter's happiness. As parents, we have fulfilled our responsibilities!

Archu says, No Manav, our duties are not over yet. Purvi's family is settled again, but Ovi? Ovi is still alone! We don't know where she is, how she is, where she lives. We don't know how she brought up her daughter. For so many years, we broke off all relations with her, because we thought she was wrong! But its not like that, Manav! If Arjun lived alone then Ovi must also be alone! We have made the mistake! We misunderstood her inspite of being her parents. When children make mistakes, that's understandable. But if parents make a mistake, then...

Manav says, Youre absolutely right! Once Ankita's wedding is over, we will go to look for our Ovi! We will go to her and bring her back home. We gave one daughter back her in-laws house, now we will give the other daughter her mother's house.

Archu smiles sadly.

Wedding Hall, loud music is playing, Naren comes down the staircase in his maroon wedding sherwani.

His parents look at him proudly. Rushali goes to him and scolds him, Naren ur so late! We have been waiting for u so long!

Naren asks, Mom, where is Ahana? Cant see her anywhere?

Rushali tells him, your Ahana is here but u cant meet her now? Naren asks, Why cant I meet her?

Rushali smiles, That is the custom that until bride and groom get married, they cant see each other! Once the Antarpat (cloth between) comes down, then only u can see her.

Naren asks, what is antarpat?  Rushali explains, Antarpat is a ritual where bride and groom are on either side of a cloth and cant see each other, then mantras (chants) are read and then...

Naren interrupts impatiently, Please Mom, do all these rituals quickly! I want to see Ahana!

Seema and Shail (from Sapne Suhaney Ladakpan ke) arrive at the wedding, Shail says to Seema, this is just like we had at Gunjan and Mayank's wedding, very beautiful!

Sulochana comes forward and greets the 2 ladies, she says, Im very happy that u came all the way from Benaras. You honored my requests, Im very pleased!

Shail says, What are u saying, weddings and such functions are when we can all come together.

Seema says, Of course, this is where new relations are formed and made to last. And this wedding is even more special as you're doing the wedding of an unknown girl. In todays world, who does so much for others?

Sulo says, No this is not our generosity! God is doing this good work through our hands!

Shail tells her, But still Sulochana ji, I remember after my sister passed away, when Gunjan came to live with us, then she was feeling so lonely without her parents. Im still her aunt, but u don't have any relationship with Ankita.

Sulo says, there is no blood relations, but there is a feeling of closeness. Whenever I see her, I remember my Archu! And I firmly believe that she will make a good bahu just like my Archu.

Seema says, Youre completely right! Do u know when Gunjan came to our house as bahu, then our house was filled with happiness. When Ankita goes to Naren's house after wedding, she will bring brightness into that house.

Sulo asks, why didn't Gunjan and Mayank come? I had invited them too?

Shail apologizes and tells that those two wanted to come but they are...

Sulo says, Yes, I heard that nowadays they are busy in some special work, theyre raising social awareness abt the Crimes against Women, right? Please tell them that they are doing really good and noble work! All our blessings are with them.

Seema and Shail smile and agree...Sulo invites them to come in and meet Ankita and Naren.

Prashant and Pranav are standing on a side, Pranav says, Oh my God! There are so many people standing with Jeeju. How will I steal his shoes in the middle of so many people? How is it possible, Dada?

Naren's parents and others move away, Naren looks at Pranav and beckons him to come. He sits down on the groom's seat and waits. Pranav and Prashant come, Pranav says, Hi Jeeju. Naren shushes him and tells him to sit down. He opens his shoes one by one, pushes them aside and signals him to steal them.

He whispers to the 2 boys that he has hidden his shoes under the settee, they shd steal it quietly and hide it somewhere else.

Prashant is surprised and tries to say something but Pranav stops him, Dada, Jeeju has made our job easier. He is giving us his shoes for hiding.

Naren whispers to Prashant , what are u thinking? Take them out and hide them in a good place where the girl's side wont find it! We boys side are smarter naa...

Pranav doesn't understand how they can be boys side, so he asks, Naren says, youre too young, u don't understand. What am I? boy or girl?

Pranav says, Boy! Naren asks what is Prashant? Boy! What are u? boy! So then we are all boys side naa..

Prashant looks at Naren strangely but doesn't say anything. Naren makes Pranav sit beside him and tells him in a conspiratorial voice to take out the shoes from under the seat and hide them in a good place. Best of luck!

Naren leaves, Pranav looks happy that he got the shoes without any effort.

Wedding Priest comes out of the mandap and says rituals have to start now so bride's family come on this side and groom's family on the other side.

Archu, Sulo go forward on bride's side.

Priest says, First of all, the bride's mother has to wash the groom's feet with milk.

Archu says, Ok, I will do it. Sulo says, No Archu, I will do it. Then Savita says, I will also wash...

Archu looks at Rushali and Shirish who are watching with surprise. Naren says, Lets Toss for it!

Priest says, all 3 of you can wash ...

Naren puts his feet on a platter, Archu washes them with milk, (Raunak sneers while watching this)

Naren shivers at the cold milk, then Archu takes a white cloth and wipes his feet. Sulo and Savita repeat the feet washing and drying rituals.

Archu takes the aarti thali and puts Tilak on Naren's forehead,  blesses him with flowers, then does his Aarti. Rushali watches all this with delight.

Priest tells Archu to pour the milk into a container. Naren himself picks up the milk platter and pours it into the container. Archu is rather taken aback at his action.

Nikhat and Farhan from Qubool Hai enter the wedding hall, Savita greets them happily, Its so good you have finally come! Didn't I invite u to the Sangeet too?

Nikhat says, Yes, Kaki, u did but we got stuck in some work.

Savita says, that's ok, at least u came to the wedding!

Nikhat says, We had to come, you had threatened us so lovingly! And we don't like to do sit ups as punishment so...

Savita smiles, I was only joking!

Farhan says, Kaki thanks a lot! We didn't think u would forgive us so fast!

Savita says, You will be forgiven but on one condition. Nikat is puzzled, What condition?

Savita says, u have to come with me and give lots of good wishes to Naren and Ankita. See, Bappa makes couples in Heaven, just like you two! Likewise, the new couple may always remain happy. After the wedding, I will take u two to have Mumbai's best Vada Pao.

Farhaan says, Kaki, I came to Mumbai to have Vada Paos only. This wedding is just an excuse.

He laughs, Savita asks seriously, its an excuse?  Nikhat says, Kaki, we came so far to bless the new couple only.

Savita takes them inside to meet Naren-Ankita.

Purvi is looking all over the wedding hall for Arjun, making her way through the crowds of guests everywhere. When she doesn't find him, she calls his number on her mobile.

She thinks aloud, here wedding rituals are starting and Arjun is still not here! Hes not even taking my calls, what can be the problem?...she looks around and leaves.

Wedding rituals have started. Ankita and Naren are on opposite sides of a white cloth (Antarpat) and priest is chanting mantras.

Naren is restless to see ankita...he pulls down the top of the cloth and looks at Ankita, who looks embarrassed.

Priest scolds Naren, what are u doing? Before Mangalashtam u cannot see the bride's face!

Archu looks suspicious, Rushali looks nervous, Naren asks the priest, Why?

Priest says, The scriptures say so... Naren says, call them, I will talk to them! Priest tells him it's the rules, Vedantic rules. Naren asks Priest to call both Neeti and Vedanta (rules and vedas) so he can talk to them abt this!

Naren says, I want to see Ahana! ...Sulo and Savita exchange shocked glances.

Priest holds up the white curtain in between and continues chanting, Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu...

Naren takes out his mobile from his pocket, holds up the mobile above the white cloth and looks at Ankita through the camera, takes her pictures. Ankita flinches and turns her face, everyone is shocked, Rushali looks exasperated.

Priest tells Naren, what are u doing? U cant see bride's face even in a photo!

Naren says, I wont look at it, Im just saving it for later. Your scriptures are coming in between so...

Priest resumes his mantras. Naren is still smiling and nodding at the white cloth, hes standing on tiptoes and trying to peep over the cloth.

Archana tells Teju, don't u think Naren is rather weird? Hes behaving so strangely.

Teju says, No Ayi, I don't think hes strange. In fact, hes so cute! Hes so talented, such a genius! Those who achieve a lot at a  young age, usually develop an attitude! He so down to earth and so humorous too! Full of life! Ankita is very lucky that she got Naren. Just look at Ankita, shes looking so beautiful! Ayi, u also looked like that naa, when u got married?

Mantras are over, the priest lowers the white cloth, everyone showers the couple with flowers. Naren smiles with delight at Ankita and touches her hand. They are given flower garlands, Naren garlands Ankita, when she tries to garland him, he moves his head back. Ankita looks at him, he bends his head and she garlands him.

Naren grabs her hand right away and holds it tightly! Ankita tells him to let go of her hand. Shes pulling it, Sulo and Archana notice it and Sulo looks worried and suspicious.

Ankita's chawl, Shashank rides in on his bike

He goes to her house, its locked. He looks around, sees a woman and runs to her, asks her Kaki, where is Ankita? Kaki says, how can Ankita be here today? Shes getting married today!

Shashank asks where is the wedding? Kaki tells him its at Shehnai Mangal Karyalay. The whole family went there in the morning.

Shashank thanks her, gets up on his bike and rides off.

Purvi at Arjun's house

She waits outside the door with nervous anticipation, mixed with excitement and happiness. She rings the door bell. Ovi opens the door and asks, Purvi you're here?

Purvi is shocked, stunned to see Ovi there!

Ovi says, what a pleasant surprise! After 20 years!

Purvi asks, Ovi, what are u doing here?

Ovi smiles, what do u mean what Im doing here? This is my house! If I don't live here, then who will?

Purvi says, But u lived somewhere else? This is Arjun's house, he lives here alone!

Ovi says, Then Arjun said the truth abt you? Purvi asks What?

Ovi :  That u want to live with Arjun again! You want to come back into his life! After winning him!

Ovi sneers at Purvi and goes inside.

Purvi is stunned, she yells OVI! And follows her into the house.

She confronts Ovi: Winning Arjun again? What do u mean, Ovi? I never lost him, do u get it? And what problems do u have with my happiness? Whenever some happiness comes into my life, u come after me!

Ovi says, Purvi, one minute! Open ur eyes and look around you! Who is interfering in whose life? Look at this house, Purvi! Everything in this house is according to my choice! In what part of this house did u see Arjun's loneliness? I didn't come to ur door, u came to my door!

Purvi says, But Arjun told me...

Ovi interrupts her, Oh ho, Arjun must have said that in anger. Actually we had a fight! So I went to my friend's house for 2 months! But that doesn't mean we separated! We have been together for 20 yrs! And which husband and wife doesn't fight? We also fought! And anyway, where there is love there are arguments! And where there is a waiting for 20 yrs, there one shd understand that everything is over!

Purvi looks grim: This is not possible!

Ovi sneers, why cant u understand or u don't want to?

Purvi yells, ENOUGH! I didn't come here to listen to ur nonsense!

Ovi says, This is not nonsense! This is the truth! U know what, U cannot digest the fact that I and Arjun lived together for 20 yrs! And how did u believe that a man can live alone for 20 yrs? You look very sensible...Purvi, accepted that I left Arjun for 2 months but that doesn't mean I am gone from his life forever! Do u know, he tried every means to bring me back in the last 2 months! In fact, he called me just yesterday, that u want to come back into his life. At first I didn't believe him but looking at u it seems he was telling the truth. That's why ur standing here now. You never even felt that if Arjun was really living alone for 20 yrs, he would have called u at least once! Even if he didn't call, u would have found out from somewhere else that Arjun is waiting for u for 20 yrs!

Purvi is almost in tears, she says, But Arjun told me...

Ovi interrupts again, Purvi, its not as if u believe everything that Arjun tells you? Its not like he has not lied to u before! You still love him so much?

Purvi says, Ovi, whatever u tell me, I wont believe what ur saying! Do u get it?

Ovi says, Fine! U will believe Arjun naa?

Arjun comes out of the room asking, Ovi, where is my wallet?

Purvi looks at him tearfully. She goes up to him and touches his shirt, Arjun see I accept, Ive made mistakes in last 20 years! I made a huge mistake, whatever I saw and heard, I believed that to be the truth! I didn't give u a chance to give me explanations but Arjun Im very sorry and I don't need any explanations or proof this time! Just you tell me once that what Ovi is saying is wrong! I don't need any proofs ...

Arjun says, Im sorry, Im really sorry!

Purvi asks, Sorry for what? Arjun tells her, I lied!

Purvi takes her hands away from him. She looks at him with shock and disbelief, tears in her eyes!

PRECAP: Arjun is telling Purvi, See I admit I lied to you, I shouldn't have done like that,etc etc. and all that! I know that but life has moved ahead, Purvi! I never saw Pari all this time, and Pia grew up in front of me! Ovi was with me for last 20 yrs, she supported me

Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
Arjun-purvi track is pathetic. I hope CVs show that as a dream sequence. Or else it will be pure mockery at us the audience to show Arjun and his loneliness and now this Ovi turn.. Or this Ovi thing is a final test for Purvi for re-entering Arjun's world. Like how Sita underwent the agni test before she went back to Lord Rama 
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
looks like Ovi is cooking up some evil plan again
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
What a messed up storyline. This is such a turn off!
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arjun purvi ovi triangle suck big time... its time cv put a stop on it... they shoyld have shown ankita naren wedding that was more entertaining than this storyline... TRP'S are again going to fall coz of this stupid track 
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it must be a dream or her fearful imagination.  
not one thing would make sense otherwise.  The housekeeper lied too? All those times of showing him alone and thinking of Purvi.. what was that?  He couldn't live anymore without Purvi? He invented the longing on his face, in his eyes? He was crying yesterday when he took Purvi back in his arms.  That was an act? a joke?  I don't think so.  

Arjun would be that cruel?? I think it has to be a dream/imagination. 

actually there are no words ...even if a dream...

Edited by naava - 10 years ago
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The only reason of Arjun.Ovi lie could be that Arjun is ill nd asking Ovi, s help but that would be so selfish of him bcos family will again start hating Ovi specially Archana, or may be Ovi is blackmailing him but that would be more stupid, seriously never seen such crap story in any other show, I m just going to pretend it Purvi, s night mare nd Arvi r living somewhere happy,
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi22

The only reason of Arjun.Ovi lie could be that Arjun is ill nd asking Ovi, s help but that would be so selfish of him bcos family will again start hating Ovi specially Archana, or may be Ovi is blackmailing him but that would be more stupid, seriously never seen such crap story in any other show, I m just going to pretend it Purvi, s night mare nd Arvi r living somewhere happy,

Ashi none of makes any sense... Arjun wouldn't stay away from Naren's wedding.  It has to be a dream or Purvi's imagination.  Arjun is sometimes ambivalent  but he is not cruel.  And he has clearly longed for Purvi.

A cheap trick though...one final taunt from the E.
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

it must be a dream or her fearful imagination.  

not one thing would make sense otherwise.  The housekeeper lied too? All those times of showing him alone and thinking of Purvi.. what was that?  He couldn't live anymore without Purvi? He invented the longing on his face, in his eyes? He was crying yesterday when he took Purvi back in his arms.  That was an act? a joke?  I don't think so.  

Arjun would be that cruel?? I think it has to be a dream/imagination. 

actually there are no words ...even if a dream...

Its clearly Arjun's illness track so Rithvik can say Bye Bye to the show!
 Arjun was having frequent headaches, he also refused to have dinner on many nights. He probably has a brain tumor with which a person can survive for a few years but eventually his/her time runs out. 
So when he saw Purvi wanted to return to his life, he called Ovi (just before he hugged Purvi, that wasnt a business call) and he asked Ovi to help him pretend he didnt want Purvi back and that he had been living with Ovi all along.

So Arjun and Ovi hid Tina and her grandma in the bathroom and were pretending to play House House in front of Purvi so she leaves him again and Arjun can die in peace! 
That is BT Logic! ðŸ¤ª
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

Ashi none of makes any sense... Arjun wouldn't stay away from Naren's wedding.  It has to be a dream or Purvi's imagination.  Arjun is sometimes ambivalent  but he is not cruel.  And he has clearly longed for Purvi.

A cheap trick though...one final taunt from the E.

I have a feeling that Ovi and Arjun are playing a prank on Purvi to tease her and what not... Looking at Arjun - I am sure he is putting up an act. It is a final test that he is giving to Purvi.