Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 He was shocked when the doc told him she might go into depression and miscarriage occured due to mental stress.also he said that she was fine before. He feels guilty. I think he will do it so she leaves him and start afresh.
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I have my doubts RK thinks the way you have written .But lets see what will be shown by CV . 
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ok Tm I think I want to go with the flow. I do not think it will happen 90% after giving thought.

RK will blame Madhu and let her go even in car he got call after call but he did not picked up and then hearing Madhu's voice he snapped back to the world around him till then he was driving like crazily in ego.

Then in love he started driving crazily.

He is fighting with his ego and love. So with ego he will let her go and with love he will take that how Madhu can leave him and just go doing movies. Again doing movies will take him to rise in his ego and then with this new shoulder he will feel someone understand him in this world. That set his inner turmoil is taking part. He is dealing with two personality inside him and I do not think he deliberately let her go or say this all.

Also even today at hospital when he was seeing Madhu crying he was calculating about 'How all of sudden abortion happens?'.

He is not ready to take all of sudden abortion because he had taken her to doctor and report were nice. So he is little taken back by it and want to figure out the reason.
Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
rkmad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maybe but story is not strong 
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol today everyone is thinking in same way first me then chakku now u
I so wish it happens it wld be main plot then really n as it is sad story i dnt think they will meet he will go away after making her a star bcoz that was main theme that she gets limelight n he hids himself in darkness
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
DNT AGREE
RK IS NOT SHOWN TO BE SO ALTRUISTIC - HE DOESNT CARE FOR ANYBODY SO MUCH
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even i was thinkng the same but, u know i have lost faith in CV's so i dont care what they do now...
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 nice post and agree  but i dont think cvs ithna mehrbaan hai rk par ,humesha rk ko bad light main dikhathe hai
Betterose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In those happy times epi madhu had said this is rk style.  When he wants u to forget one pain he will give u a bigger pain to forget the old one. I think that is what he is doing here.