Koffee with IF - Episode 3 with Karthikka! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Ravi ..next coffee with incorrigble.. ok va ?? Wink  naraya questions kekara.. adhukku badhila naraya answers panna vaikkalam..

Karthikka .. enjoyed your answers.. will come soon with my set of questions..

LOL Nithya Ka, but you have to admit, Karthi's answers are mind blowing.. Wink Such thought provoking yet entertaining insight to the woman she is.. Big smile We need more kostins.. LOL Ravi, intha Koffee with IF episode extend pannalamma? Big smile Ohhh, Karthi's sooo going to kill me.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhinithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Koffee with IF - Episode 3 with Karthikka! (Page 5)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incorrigible

On Serials

Progressive or Regressive? Why?

Regressive. Sickening, offensive story lines. Domestic violence, bigamy, mamiyar torture, rape, sexual harassment justified. Stomach-churning dialogues.  Women are badly portrayed. Men as well.

What made you start watching serials? Which was your first serial? Any enjoyable serial so far? Do you limit yourself to Tamil serials or do you watch other regional serials as well?

No choice. Called home one day. Mum took the call. "Mum, it's me. How are you? Have you eaten?" "Fine, yes, how are you?" "Fine" "OK, good. Bye" Phone clicks. Me: Mum? Mum? Apparently I had called when a serial was on. It was Chitty. She denies it of course but I remember standing in the phone box on that cold winter day and going "Mum, Mum". LOL Came back for summer break and caught up. 

Chitty was the first serial, Only Vani Rani now. Used to like Thendral but no more. I dont watch other serials but my favourite English soaps (as serials were called) were Eastenders from BBC and Neighbours from Australia. Our directors could learn a thing or two from EE

Best opening song in a serial to date? Serial with the best background score?

Chitty (kannin mani, kannin mani by Chitra ) shathir, were you the one who uploaded the song in youtube? No doubt Vani Rani...the tender one

Best scene or episode in a serial?

Many scenes in VR - too many to mention. I was clapping and whooping and yelling yes at 3 a.m. in my room. Several times.

Do serials draw inspiration from real life and do viewers learn life lessons from serials?

I dont think so and unfortunately there are viewers who think serials are real life. Both Yuvarani ( the villi in Chitty) and Shanti Williams (Anaconda) have said how they were insulted/scolded for being evil...I think someone knocked on SW's head if I am not mistaken. That is why I get so angry with serials especially Deivamagal for delivering the wrong message. You and I can differentiate real life and reel life, but I can assure you there are people who can't.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spainPallanguzhiShathirlalaincorrigiblenithyamkv

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incorrigible

Originally posted by nithyamkv

Ravi ..next coffee with incorrigble.. ok va ?? Wink  naraya questions kekara.. adhukku badhila naraya answers panna vaikkalam..

Karthikka .. enjoyed your answers.. will come soon with my set of questions..

LOL Nithya Ka, but you have to admit, Karthi's answers are mind blowing.. Wink Such thought provoking yet entertaining insight to the woman she is.. Big smile We need more kostins.. LOL Ravi, intha Koffee with IF episode extend pannalamma? Big smile Ohhh, Karthi's sooo going to kill me.. LOL

Haiyo!!! I created a monster!

spainPallanguzhiShathirlalaincorrigiblenithyamkv

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Here are some light ones to ease you off. LOL

I'm guessing you read, if not just skip these...
what is your favorite book?

Who is your favorite character?

Are there any novel characters you can relate to or compare your life with?

Favorite author?

You said cooking is you passion so let's hope you had some time to explore your passion...
What dish/meal do you love cooking?

If someone told you cook something this instant, what would you make?

You get praised a lot by cooking what?

Any kitchen disasters?

From Movies/Television
Do you remember any instance of anyone resembling you to a celebrity, if so who is it?

Who (from what you know about their personal life) do you respect, if anyone?

In VR, what role do you think will suit you the best?

In VR, who's role do you think will be the hardest for you to enact?

Hopefully, I'll come back with more. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhispainincorrigiblenithyamkv

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Brilliant answers to awesome questions. Clap One for the answers Big smile & Clap another for the questions. Big smile

spainPallanguzhiincorrigibleKarthikkanithyamkv

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Love your favorite quote, ironically your favorite quote is the one you made up. LOL

Originally posted by Karthikka

Chitty (kannin mani, kannin mani by Chitra ) shathir, were you the one who uploaded the song in youtube? No doubt Vani Rani...the tender one

Yep, that's me... I wonder what gave it away... LOL

Originally posted by Karthikka

my favourite English soaps (as serials were called) were Eastenders from BBC and Neighbours from Australia. Our directors could learn a thing or two from EE

Ah, you follow Eastenders, I always wanted to ask this to someone? Big smile

Have you watched all the episodes of Eastenders (is is about 4800)?

When did you start following this or how long have you been watching this?

And have you watched all the episodes of Neighbors?

Also, do you watch/have you watched any Korean serials, if so what is your opinion of them - I found your threat of moving from Tamil to Korean serials quite amusing. LOL
Hopefully, that doesn't happen. Big smile

Edited by ThangamPlus - 17 December 2013 at 2:11pm

spainPallanguzhiincorrigibleKarthikkanithyamkv

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
OMG Ippo than slowly reading all questions and answers.
Brilliant writing and very thoughtful as well.

I have few questions - if you think personnel then skip don't scold me publicly. PM la koopttu thittunggo ok than. Wink

1. Is yours Love marriage?

2. How many children do you have - Are they young or old?

3. My important question how do you find time to comer to IF between your work and home time and ofcourse write all these answers? (that is some thing I find hard)

4. Is your name Karthi, Karthika or Karthi Akka? Wink

5. Apporam one question - do you have any crush on any movie actor???? Any time? 

6. What kind of movies do you like? 

7. Can you sing?

(Innum neriya irukku - but itukku othai varlenna rest) Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhiincorrigiblenithyamkv

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Migan, neengalumma??

Originally posted by migan

OMG Ippo than slowly reading all questions and answers.
Brilliant writing and very thoughtful as well.

Thank you.

I have few questions - if you think personnel then skip don't scold me publicly. PM la koopttu thittunggo ok than. Wink

Ille, won't do that sis. If it is personal, I will tell you so.

1. Is yours Love marriage?

Not married...enoda writings thread eh padinga, there is an article on it.

2. How many children do you have - Are they young or old?

See answer to Qn 1

3. My important question how do you find time to comer to IF between your work and home time and ofcourse write all these answers? (that is some thing I find hard)

Multi-task, mum and maid. LOLI do a lot of work on the computer so I have three to four windows running at the same time. Mum and maid take care of the house but when mum was sick, I would come home, cook and then have my bath. Also because I watch only one serial, I use that time to do the things that need to be done. My weekends are spent cooking, looking after my nephew and weekly shopping.
4. Is your name Karthi, Karthika or Karthi Akka? Wink

All but none. LOLActually I am Karthigai nadchitram, so I chose Karthikka. My real name was announced to the whole world by Arun Kumar Rajan (Surya) in Vani Rani. 

5. Apporam one question - do you have any crush on any movie actor???? Any time? 

Yes. Vikram and Surya. But my biggest crush was/is George Clooney. Sigh. Handsome and smart and socially conscious. I was actually corresponding with Suriya (as he liked to spell his name according to astrology) before he became famous and then it just died out. Now he is famous and if I contact him, he'll think I am a mad person. I really regret letting it die off.

6. What kind of movies do you like? 

All types actually but movies that make me smile. Family stories. Mystery - I can take but horror, no. Although I force myself to watch them if I have to.

7. Can you sing?

Not. At. All. Ellam koodutha Iraivan ithey mattum vitthuthan. Angry I am nuts over music. Everything except Carnatic.

(Innum neriya irukku - but itukku othai varlenna rest) Wink

Nandri. Tongue

Edited by Karthikka - 09 December 2013 at 7:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhimiganincorrigiblenithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top