Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: Seduction *Thread Four* (COMPLETED) - Page 67

DirtyDancing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely dear...
Get well soon...
I will be inactive for a while due to exams but will surely read your epilogue before refraining...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LooneyLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello
When is Independence Day?
TFS
crystal17 thumbnail
You are cruel. You posted that excerpt and now you are making us wait for the epilogue. that's just not done.
DirtyDancing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz...
Update update update update update...
Sooon...
lalarukh thumbnail
how is ur health now juhi...hope u feeling better...love
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hope you r keeping well juhi..
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Banner Credit: Sarunfanatic_ji

A/N:

Firstly, I apologize for the unforgivable delay in posting this epilogue. I have never made my readers wait this long for an update before, and I hate to do this to you  this time. The past couple of weeks have been crazy with a combination of writer's block, fever, and a demanding asli duniya that gave me virtually no time to write the Epilogue. But I have finally managed to finish most of it, and here it is.

Before posting the update, I just wanted to share a few thoughts about this story.
First, a secret: I've never really been a fan of the supernatural/paranormal romance genre either. I really don't know why or how, but this story just popped into my head one day and just wouldn't leave me alone! 
The only inspiration was the tag-line, and Sheesh Mahal, which was barely utilized in the show.
The supernatural isn't something I believe in. However, I also believe that science doesn't have all the answers yet. Unexplained mysteries are not uncommon, and we can only speculate about their origins.

But at the end of it all, this has been an incredible journey for me.
Thank you all for allowing me to weave this fantasy, and thank you again for suspending disbelief and staying with me so far. 
A special thanks for your patience when the updates were delayed.
Your 'Likes' , scraps, PMs and comments have been motivating and inspiring me throughout, and I am so grateful that I have wonderful readers like you all!

And before I end this note, a word about my upcoming stories. I will be writing my last Tale for the ArHi Tales: Khwahishein series within the next couple of weeks . I do hope to see you there!

As for another SS, I have received a very interesting challenge from a friend. She wants me to attempt a story where there is no mystery, no dark past...and no cliffhangers!
And since I cannot resist a challenge , I have decided to take her up on it. However since my asli duniya still continues to be as demanding as ever, I can only promise one weekly update .
Once I have finalized the plot, I will be back with another story and hopefully you will join me on another thread, in another world starring Arnav and Khushi.

Until then, Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy New Year in advance! 

-Juhi.

Please scroll down for the Epilogue (In two parts)

Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 10 years ago
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Epilogue 
Part 1:
Aadrita is a beautiful name; the girl has been rightfully named with her being the apple of everyone's eye in her family. But before I talk more about her, I'll go to the beginning of the chapter...

I liked the way you opened the epilogue; Seduction has always had the sense of mystique and mystery in it and it was seen in the newspaper article as well. The newspaper might not have had any success in its speculations but I think the party marks the celebration of restorement of normalcy and happiness in the lives of Raizadas and the extended family; after all for everyone, things are looking great, both on the professional and the personal front.

Back to Aadrita. I loved how you showed things through her perspective; may it be the values instilled into her by Khushi, her thoughts about her mother as also the understanding that she possess, being a seven year old girl. It added a different layer altogether to the chapter and I'm glad you provided the girl a greater space.

It was heartening to know Anjali have a life partner not just for namesake but one who truly fulfils the meaning that the termination adjoins to itself. that said, I wonder how she could have been able to stay without satisfying the curiosity regarding Khushi. Also the fact about Aadrita; something tells me that the change in her behavior had everything to do with the breaking of the curse.

From the fight against fate that Arnav and Khushi had have to undergo to their current state of blessitude, only because the two would never give up on their love is so stirring. It was a poignant moment when Arnav ran his hand through Khushi's abdomen, as also the part whenh both their gazes were diverted towards the blue room...

For a change, I shall say that being someone who gets exasperated (the blame goes to you) by your cliffhangers, I don't mind one for today. If it is a cause for delaying the end of seduction, we shall gladly accept one.😊

Part 2:
I love for a fact that you made Aadrita the heroine of the second part of the epilogue. For me she was the perfect mix of the attributes her parents possessed. Fortitude, the underlying determination, the fearlessness, her efforts to make her father not have to continue suffering from the inevitable separation and then the ultimate risk she undertook.

Of course it was innocence which was supposed to overcome the curse, but we never did focus on the part wherein 'dare' was concerned. And while the child had no idea about the solution, it was just the sheer endeavor that did the difference; another evidence of the innocence playing a major factor.

With the painting gone, the Raizadas have nothing to clutch them towards the entrapment of a hundred years, and we have a happy ending.

For someone who is not a fan of the genre, your indulgement in writing a story on those lines never did gave a whiff of it.

Bring on the next tale already!
Edited by Eccentrica - 10 years ago