Page 1 of 45

Page 1
Page   of 45
Page 2 Page 45

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

Sonarika was first noticed at the age 17,and was finalized to play the lead on a show by Rajan Shahi.However the show never got launched.

Hence the first time we saw Sonarika was as Abhilasha the show "Tum Dena Saath Mera" on the revamped version of Star One-Life OK.

Sonarika played the role of a 19 year old Abhilasha who hails from a small town.The show was based on her story after her marriage and her shifting to Mumbai with her husband Manan(Ankit Narang) and how they adjusted to the fast paced life of Mumbai.Abhilasha was a quiet,submissive and loyal wife in contrast to a fiercely ambitious husband Manan.Although Sonarika was noticed and appriciated for her role of the soft,homely and demure Abhilasha in TDSM,the show was pulled off air in early 2012.

But what was in store for Sonarika,was the role of a lifetime.And in June 2012 she was finalized to play the role of Parvati on Life Ok's Mytho-Drama "Devon ke Dev...Mahadev".Perhaps as she herself said she was destined to play Parvati bagging the coveted role amist lots of competition from other actresses.And on the 15th of June 2012 she came back on Desi TV as Devi Parvati

Parvatis role was indeed a role of a life time-spanning from being a strong determined woman who gave up her everything to get Mahadev as her husband.From being a devoted wife and mother to being the fierce Durga and Kaali who deverored Demons(Asurs) for the welfare of the world.
And Sonarika proved herself to be true to the role,with her efforts and handwork,transforming herself from a teenager to Devi Parvati,proving her mantel as as actress.And today Sona was carved a very special place in all of our hearts through her portrayal of both Abhilasha and Devi Parvati.

She gained immense popularity and fame via this role. She did the show for one year and her performance as Durga and Kali was highly appreciated.

In July 2013, She was replaced from the show.

Although she is no more part of the show people still admire her as Parvati.

Edited by -Celestial- - 03 December 2013 at 10:59am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

dbarnaliblueberry10anubharad-Nehaaa-dhwani.Anuvanathimeethi786RanjushaChaithali.Muskhaan.Sindhu_uskannimeetichuriKarumaromi21mnx12SandytatsmeNishajosIndu13TinacoolKavya.KumariAisha1996mythili2jyoti07.Vrish.MyInspirationzMS-meghasharmaThe.Patthaaka.princessofkesarshubhika124--Yukthi--sukhi...clementinaProud-IndiaSaiSMrToolConfuserArijit007-xXx-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|-Happy Birthday (Queen Of Hearts) Sonarika-|" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Signatures

Edited by -Celestial- - 03 December 2013 at 10:52am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

dbarnaliblueberry10anubharadAnuvanathi-Nehaaa-dhwani.Sindhu_usRanjushakannimeetichuriKarumaChaithali.Muskhaan.romi21Indu13TinacoolSandytatsmeNishajosKavya.KumariAisha1996jyoti07mythili2The.Patthaaka.MyInspirationzclementinaProud-IndiaMrToolConfuserSaiSsukhi...

jyoti07

IF-Rockerz

jyoti07

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Soanrika's 1st recognization in television was the Seriel Tum dena Saath mera which was aired in Life Ok.. Dec 19 2011. Though the Show din't get that much popularity.. But the lead Actors were liked for their Work. Sonarika as Abhilasha..the potrayel of her character was of girl next door, a loving wife who can be a Friend to her husband, Support him in every Situation. She displayed the transiton of town girl to adjusting to city Life & her innocence was well described in the show. Alas the show lasted only for 4 months.

In June 2012 Charming Sonarika was finalised to play the role of Parvati in life ok's mythological show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev..She was skeptical about taking up the role initially when she was approached but being an ardent shiva bhakth herself and encouraged by her family she took up the role and In no time she won everyone's heart by her potrayal of Devi Parvati.. She breathed life into the role of parvati.
From a dutiful wife, soul mate and Shakti of Lord shiva who tranformed her husband from hermit into a house holder To a Loving and caring mother  of kartikeya, ashok sundari and ganesh.. From the Invincible Goddess Durga who slayed  Mahishasura to Ferocious Maha Kali who annihilated  Raktabija..  Sonarika did justice to each and every role with her hardwork and strong determination and she became immensely popular among the masses and loved by everyone.. It wont be an exaggeration to say that sonarika lived the Role of Parvati and made a special place in every ones Heart..
 even though she is no longer part of the show people still consider her as Devi Parvati.. 

Edited by jyoti07 - 03 December 2013 at 9:52am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

dbarnaliblueberry10anubharadAnuvanathidhwani.RanjushaSindhu_usKarumakannimeetichuriChaithali.Muskhaan.romi21NishajosIndu13TinacoolSandytatsmeKavya.KumariAisha1996mythili2MyInspirationzThe.Patthaaka.clementinaProud-IndiaMrToolConfusersukhi...SaiS

jyoti07

IF-Rockerz

jyoti07

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Sonarika Bhadoria who was born on a blessed day December 3rd & ...her name itself depicts the pari with a Golden Heart...Describing her as a person is equal to describing the beauty of nature.. unending.. With her Porcelin Doll look, Honey Dew Smile, Beautiful Deary eyes, Perfect Attitude..She's the epitome of Beauty..that we felt so much resemblance to Mata Parvati.. As a person She's Bubbly, Kind hearted, Handles Situation very well,Spread Joy wherever She goes, Hardworking, Spiritualistic, Great Devotee of Lord Shiva.. Daddy's little Girl, Mummy's Jaan, Brother's Doting Sister, sweetheart of her family & frds.. & Princess of her fans.. favourite of co-stars.. She's a fashion icon, Believes in traditions at the same time..have Modern outlook.. & stands for her rights..  In One line.. "She the Sweetest Brightest Star"

Edited by jyoti07 - 03 December 2013 at 9:50am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

dbarnalianubharadAnuvanathidhwani.Sindhu_usRanjushakannimeetichuriKarumaChaithali.Muskhaan.romi21Indu13NishajosTinacoolSandytatsmeKavya.KumariAisha1996mythili2MyInspirationzProud-IndiaclementinaMrToolConfuserSaiSsukhi...

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Messages from Fans

M.R Tool Confuser
A very Happy, Happy B'Day SonarikaG. Lots of Best wishes for you. Hope you Truly have a marvellous B'Day with cheers surrounded. A terrific day with another Joyous year, I'm wishing for you. Again, A very Happy Birthday to you... A very very Happy B'Day. :)

An Unknown Fan( Adorable)

Happiest birthday to dear Sonarika.
God bless you dear.
may you acheive lots and lots of success in your life.
stay blessed and happy.

Anu753

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDear Sona,

I am not a poet to write  a poem on your enchanting eyes!!

I am not a great writer to describe your unmatched beauty!!

I am not a man to  fall in love with your innocence and

naughtiness!!

How I wish  I were one  of them !!

Yes,I am a girl who cant help herself to fall in love with your

innocent  beauty and character  along with your  big 'colour-

changing' eyes!!

Wish you a very happy and delightful birthday!!May God bless

you with all kinds of happiness and peace in your life!!Keep

rocking!!

p.s.I know its horribleLOLJust tried somethingLOL..Accept my

apologiesEmbarrassedWill try something better next timeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And can you please clarify me how to  upload photos??

Thank youSmile

Romi(Anu)

Hi dear,

I know LNG time since we corresponded, but got caught up with work ...
I ' m sending my b day wishes for Sona , plz add it to yr list ...!!!

" You'll  be remembered in,
  In so many wonderful ways,
            For the birth of a star,
            Glowing each 'n' every day,
You smile 'n' shine 
In life's mystical ways,
              Never letting up
             When many give away,
One who stays in our hearts,
And never fades away,
               beautiful wishes galore,
               On this blessed day,
 HAPPY B'DAY DEAR SAG!
MAY YOU RULE ALL IN EVERY WAY!!!

Mythili

Happy birthday sona..You are a rising star with so much positive energy...You are such a fantastic actress..I pray and wish you get all that you desire in life...May every little wish of yours come true and you have God's blessings upon you, forever...May this bday turn out to b as amazing as you..Hope you reach pinnacles of success..Spread your wings and soar higher... I hope you get success in every sphere of life and stay happy, always...Your loved ones and fans know your true worth and we will always continue to support you in all your future projects...You have the most beautiful and radiant smile ever and it is totally infectious..so always keep smiling ...WISH YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

DHWANI

Happy Birthday Sonarika Bhadoria,
the most beautiful lady in this universe.
May God bless you with lots and lots of success and fans like me, who love you no matter what.
waiting for your come back onscreen.
but i know you will be back with a bang.
love you and stay blessed.
you are always in my prayers.
accept this small gift from my side.

Edited by -Celestial- - 03 December 2013 at 10:47am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

dbarnalianubharadAnuvanathiChaithaliKarumakannimeetichuriRanjushaSindhu_usromi21Indu13TinacoolSandytatsmeNishajosKavya.KumariAisha1996mythili2MyInspirationzThe.Patthaaka.sukhi...SaiSMrToolConfuserProud-India

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Romi

Hey Sonarika...

On your B'day I take up the oppurtuniy to Wish u all the happiness of the World. You are a Beautiful Person..& I love u more for that. May Almigty..Bless u So much..Yes Good & Bad days will be there & your fans will always be there for you. But above all He who resides within you, within all of us..will always be there before u call him too. Would like to thank you for Doing So much for your Fans..& for your warmth towards us..by ur sweet replies. When u reply back , you would not believe the Joy I feel, It's Like an Angel coming & giving you Sweet Candies. Love u No matter What.. Happy Birthday Darling... Have a Rocking & Successful year

Vm Links:

Video 2:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl4NMABSSNc

Arijit

happy birthday sona, the queen of our hearts, the purest soul on earth, inocence personified, we your fans are all missing you and your smile. we are all waiting for your comeback, hope it happens soon enough. not seeing you is very unbareable for us, it's like a living hell. anyway that's our haalchaal, hope you are allright. btw, i wish that you are still smiling and getting jucey offers. well that's it, zyaadaa kuch kehne ko nahi thaa, jo bhi thaa bas ye hi thaa, again wishing you a very happy birthday,
sincearly yours,
Arijit
p.s. keep smiling. Smile

Payel

HOPE U'LL LIKE THESE..Big smile

and my birthday message 4 sona is :-
Wish u a very happy birthday sona
may u get all that u want in ur life.
 may life lead you to great happiness and success. ...love you..:).

Kalyani

Sonarika your name only coveys that you are as beautiful and glittering as gold, you are a shining star. I do not have words to describe how talented and beautiful actor you are. You are like a water who will fit in any container, you are a versatile person. I still remember you first episode, and also clearly remember your yellow dress, your innocent face is still fresh in my mind.
And your acting... Mashallah, the way you speak dialogues whether it was expressing love for your husband, you taking care of your children or when you are angry... they simply touch our heart. You just mesmerize us.
Lastly I just want to say, may you have all the joy your heart can hold, all the smiles a day can bring, all the blessings a life can unfold, may you get the world's best in everything. And may the good God illuminate your way to success.

Lots of love... Kalyani

CREATIONS:-

AVIS

Edited by -Celestial- - 05 December 2013 at 9:34am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Anuvanathianubharad.Muskhaan.Ranjusharomi21kannimeetichuriKarumaSindhu_usKavya.KumariIndu13TinacoolSandytatsmeNishajosmythili2jyoti07Aisha1996clementinaProud-Indiasukhi...SaiSMrToolConfuserMyInspirationzThe.Patthaaka.

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
                                     JYOTI :

Many years ago on this day, God decided to send an angel to earth. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened! Happy Birthday my sweet angel.
Have a wonderful year ahead
loads of love and hugs..Big smile

Vms:

Namodevi anantrupini

Ek ladki ko dekha to

Aigiri nandini

Signatures:

Poem By ROMI :

Gif by me [Mythili] :

Edited by mythili2 - 04 December 2013 at 5:34am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

dbarnalianubharadAnuvanathiChaithaliRanjushaSindhu_usKarumaromi21SandytatsmeNishajosTinacoolKavya.KumariIndu13jyoti07SaiSProud-IndiaMyInspirationzThe.Patthaaka.

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday sona..Party
Hope you have a smile on your face always...because you have a beautiful smile which lights up everything around..I wish you Success in everything you do..Hope all your dreams come true..PartyParty 

Reeti and Jyo great threadClap

Edited by mythili2 - 04 December 2013 at 2:32am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuvanathianubharadRanjushaChaithaliKarumaSindhu_usromi21Indu13TinacoolSandytatsmeNishajosKavya.Kumarijyoti07SaiSThe.Patthaaka.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top