Tamil Other Serials

Vamsam Update - December 2 - 7..Mon-Tue posted (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Wednesday Updates
Episode 130

Annachi sons, DIL's, Komala & arukanni. Meeting going on about Vasantha. Only Thennu and Arukanni not happy with their talk. Annachi enters and reminds them that he knows who to keep in the house and who to chase out. All silent. Elder son ask to tell now what his going to do about Vasantha. Annachi turns and stares at him. Theenu takes him in. Rest walks away while Annachi thinks.

Thodarum

Ratna - ithu yenna last Wed update a? Yengeye padicha mari irukkee???? Already Vasantha in NV house na.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shathirlala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vamsam Update - December 2 - 7..Mon-Tue posted (Page 2)" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Ratna - ithu yenna last Wed update a? Yengeye padicha mari irukkee???? Already Vasantha in NV house na.

@Yengeye padicha mari irukkee???? Akka ithu naan Tuesdayakku eluthunathu. I don't know whether I updated wrongly or Ratnakka updated wrongly?

Ok, just checked in YouTube and naan sothapulla pa. Ratnakka, unfortunately this means that the Wednesday update is still not up instead we have two Tuesday update. Cry What you want to update is Vamsam Episode 131.

Edited by ThangamPlus - 05 December 2013 at 4:13pm

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the updates everyone. So looks like story not gona end pola Ermm i was hoping it will end by this year nu LOL i have watched wed episode. Shall do brief one here in a while. 

Yeah, as I said earlier that this serial still had more stories to show. I think this is doing good in regards to TRP ratings, it has to do better than Rajakumari because Rajakumari was doing better in YouTube and that was cancelled. So, the only way this can exist is it getting a higher TRP ratings.

Edited by ThangamPlus - 05 December 2013 at 4:34pm

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Shocked  i did tuesday updates aaa??????

omg kadavullae ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by hopper_ocean - 05 December 2013 at 9:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShathirlalaCaryn

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

Originally posted by migan

@Yengeye padicha mari irukkee???? Akka ithu naan Tuesdayakku eluthunathu. I don't know whether I updated wrongly or Ratnakka updated wrongly?

Ok, just checked in YouTube and naan sothapulla pa. Ratnakka, unfortunately this means that the Wednesday update is still not up instead we have two Tuesday update. Cry What you want to update is Vamsam Episode 131.

Ayyo - Ithukkuthan don't watch too many serial ngarathu ROFL

.LovelyDreamer.Shathirlala

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _SK_

Thursday 
reserved for 

"Sumi the great"Cool

idhu eppo irundhu LOL super super looking forward to your kalakal updates for this Vamsam ShockedLOL

ratna , even i was surprised to see sakku  darling The Great here...
whoa...

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

Originally posted by _SK_

Thursday 
reserved for 

"Sumi the great"Cool

idhu eppo irundhu LOL super super looking forward to your kalakal updates for this Vamsam ShockedLOL

ratna , even i was surprised to see sakku  darling The Great here...
whoa...

sumi the great essu agitha visha.. naan taan this wed thursday updates. Idhulae naan wed updates sodapithen vera kodumae oh kodumae ROFL

ShathirlalaCaryn

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ratnakka for the double, no triple LOL updates. Clap
I love the way that Shakthi and Senthil are wrecking Nagu's plan by saying that the 'ooru' will talk bad of her. LOL I don't know whether they are doing this knowingly and cunningly but I really hope so. Big smile 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top