Page 1
Page   of 127
Page 2 Page 127

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Mohit Sehgal

Celebrating Birthday of Someone who is an inspiration to many, who is reason to smile for many.. who is Hero to many..who is Love to many...Mohit SehgalHeart 

He Has The Heart Of An Innocent Child, But A Mind Of A Mature Guy

He Can Charm His Way Into Our Hearts With His Easy Smile, his innocent eyes,  and Down to earth Personality!

He's A Breath Of Fresh Air When He  Acts & Our  Baby when He's Himself..

&
I'm Sure His Parents Are Very Proud To Have 
Him As Their Son!

3rd Dec 1985, being very special Day for us.. When our Rockstar Mohit was born... A person knows for his humbleness, for his pure soul, doen to earth nature.. This is the day when we not only got a bright star but also got to know the Gem of a person that Mohit Sehgal is as his real self... Todays day we thank Mohit for being a part of our life, that we could know someone as good as Mohit Sehgal as not only an actor but also as an amazing human being he is... 
Talking about Mohit Sehgal... Mohit  was born and brought up in Delhi. He was always interested in acting.  He says, "I always wanted to do something big in life and my attraction to fame and glamour world was always there. I also felt that as an actor one can live through different characters and understand their nuances. So I have always dreamt of being an actor and I wouldn't say that it happened by chance, but would say that I have been working hard towards my dream." But for perusing his career in acting  
 he needed his parents permission, although he had convinced his mom, it took 5 years to convince his father to peruse career in Acting, there after his father gave him a deadline of 6 months, if within 6 months to prove himself. And Mohit Sehgal headed towards his Dream-ACTING..!! It was tough for Mohit in Mumbai, as he was not from Mumabi plus he knew nothing about television industry. But hardwork, passion n willingness opens a way n same happened for Mohit Sehgal. There came a turning point of his life when he got his first show 'Miley Jab Hum Tum'  Mohit Sehgal played lead character Samrat Shergill.

Facts About Mohit Sehgal...

Mohit Sehgal who has now turned 28..we bring some interesting 28 facts about Him..

1:Mohit was born in Chandigarh , Punjab 
2: Mohit begin his acting career in 2007 by playing role of Vicky in Delhi heights 
3: Mohit is possessive about his clothes 
4: His favourite subjects during school time were physics and economics 
5:If not a actor mohit would have been in his family construction business 
6: Love to him is Sanaya 
7: Mohit's favorite romantic movie is titanic and a walk to remember , action movie : transformers , comedy movie : Andaz Apna Apna , horror movie : exorcism of Emily rose 
8:mohit loves coffee , his favorite coffee place is coffee beans and tea leafs
9: Mohit is incomplete without his parents and his grandfather is his inspiration 
10: mohit loves dhansak made by sanaya's mom .
11:Mohit's. Hobbies are music and playing basket ball
12:Mohit's sun sign is Sagittarius 
13:His hometown is Delhi 
14:Mohit's favorite adventures is river rafting and sky diving 
15:Mohit is a very simple and homely guy . He isn't a party animal 
16:Mohit is a down to earth , sweet  and truthful person , all the people close to him have said this .
17:Mohit is very romantic person and he's like srk when it comes to romance  .
18: mohit loves to shop ! He likes to shop for his house the most , it's a stress buster for him . He goes to shop every 2nd or 3rd day !
19: mohit's favourite shopping destination is hyper city and his dream shopping destination is U.S
20:mohit loves collecting drink glasses and candles .
21:he goes to shop every 2nd or 3rd day 
22:mohit loves to cook ! He likes to experiment things in kitchen . People compliments him that he should open a restaurant 
23:mohit once nearly burnt down his kitchen . 
24: mohit makes healthy protein bars and cupcakes at home .
25:mohit loves rain , the first thing that comes to his mind in rains are hot coffee and then long drives 
26:mohit is a big time foodie ! His favorite food is rajma Chawal .He loves chaat especially of Delhi . 
27:mohit's dog name is chief , he really loves his dog . 
28:mohit is a huge apple fan ! He loves apple products always buys the latest one .

Edited by charmee_sammy - 02 December 2013 at 12:37pm

The following 104 member(s) liked the above post:

prakruti23madhvi77akansha92DEEWANI94132IPKKNDmemoryTanHaSwaRon12-Monayaholic-sneha_wahiojas143Siya_Mohit_ARKsabatahiranuvermaanatomy_nerdManisha143Sarunarshiy_Nabeela_Khushboo.mslove_khushiBalamPichkari-crazyforsanaya*Dev.*-Naz.Karam-_Freaked.Out_Deepaavenghumtydumtyarushi_130989Arshi1195..SaNaYaHoLiC.....Binish...theezy-lovelyTinkerbelle88JazzyMohdmohit_loverSana70malavika6Deepshikha23LuvArTi4everAmeeraalikhanLuv-In-MistGlowing_StargunurloveSIZZZLER*mystic.moon*SwaNia_1EtherealSanz..Rach.MahiiiP.SrinivasSwaNia_2SM_317snowwhite28Sidda8...Mallu...-Saba-kupkakespakpearltiahaldershayranahui.monaya4evamisscrazyfanishq30chulbuli94-BarunSanz-GuineasuparnasahaMS.HookandHybrid.risha8-BROKEN_ANGEL-susan7-Isabella-sweetly_sourMesmerizingSanzclementinahalima_zakaMohabbateinnNaz_nisarajavedMoNayaAshiq4evrDreamsFlyFreeincandescent-Alina..Chashmish.S696_sehrusoniasharmin89.MohitzPari.ShafooBaingandrfizaahmed-CreativeSoul-ZumSrK.-Ocean.eyes-EtherealRatikavya.bratitheangelhifzaa-SweetJasmine--Eris--wintergreen-..Daffodil..-xXx-.shinchan.-RohitMaxwell-Nikki_TitliBabajiKaThullu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~::Celebrating Januable 'Mohit Sehgal's Birthday::~" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Samrat- Miley Jab Hum Tum

Samrat Shergill, lead character of the show Miley Jab Hum Tum. 
Samrat-hero of the Excel college. Cool Dude.Fun loving. He is famous because he is good looking as well as he is the top sportsman in the college. He is one Ace basketball player. He likes to play pranks but he doesn't mean to hurt anybody. Little overconfident Basket ball star who has won many trophies for his college. Girls drool over him. he jokes and takes light hearted pot shots but can never be projected as mean. Though he hangs out with Diya, Benji, Uday and gang. Although he had many friends but non were true. He found a true friend in Gunjan, his Chashmish. Gunjan from Samrat's best friend to his special friend became the Love of his life. Season 2 brought a drastic change in Samrat Shergill's character. Samrat had become mature n introvert, he hardly had fun. There was no such word 'Joy' in his life. 

Siddharth- Khamoshiyan

Siddharth Kapour- Fun loving, Mature, Independent guy. One could call him an ideal guy every gal wants, every parents for their daughter, every friend wants. Siddharth was one supportive fiance. He shared good repo  with his fiance's parents. Mohit Sehgal left the show bcoz of undeserved treatment done to hos character. 

Haider- Qubool Hai

Haider Sheikh is a charmer, fun-loving, flamboyant.. everyone around him loves him bcoz of his loving nature. But behind his fun loving naure there is a man who is burning with hatred, who seeks for revenge.. He behind his smile his playing around his charming image has a grey shade... which soon will be revealed.. Haider is a multi-shaded character...

Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani hosted two episodes of the danced based reality show Zara Nach Ke Dikha.
More...
-First break in film:Delhi Heightswith Jimmy Shergil and Neha Dhupia. He played the character called Vicky.
-He did a commercial AD for Dr. Batra (ON AIR).
-Corporate AD 4 Maruti - Zen Estilo.
-Print AD for Gatsby Hair Gel, Reliance P.C.O , Virgin Mobile and few magazines.
-He has done full time professional acting course from Barry John

Edited by charmee_sammy - 02 December 2013 at 10:16am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

prakruti23madhvi77akansha92132IPKKNDmemoryTanHaSwaRon12_Nabeela_Khushboo.msSiya_Mohit_ARKDeepaavengNabi4u_Freaked.Out_humtydumtySana70...Binish...malavika6Deepshikha23theezy-lovely....Asya....Luv-In-Mist1gunjan7SIZZZLERSwaNia_1gunurloveGlowing_Star*mystic.moon*P.Srinivas-Saba-Sidda8snowwhite28mythili2MahiiiSwaNia_2SM_317pakpearl...Mallu...misscrazyfanmonaya4eva-BarunSanz-sujana9chulbuli94suparnasahaMS.HookandHybrid.tiahalderDreamsFlyFreesweetly_sour-Isabella--Alina..Chashmish.-CreativeSoul-ShafooBainganMesmerizingSanzEtherealRati-Ocean.eyes-kavya.bZumSrK.hifzaa-Eris-..Daffodil..-xXx--RohitMaxwell-Nikki_Titli

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Mohit Sehgal Birthday VM 

Creations..

Edited by charmee_sammy - 02 December 2013 at 12:34pm

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

prakruti23madhvi77akansha92132IPKKNDmemoryTanHaSwaRon12Siya_Mohit_ARKKhushboo.msDeepshikha23malavika6...Binish...theezy-lovelyDeepaavengNabi4u_Freaked.Out_Sana70mohit_loverLuvArTi4everLuv-In-MistSwaNia_1SIZZZLER*mystic.moon*monaya_sajan1gunjan7gunurloveGlowing_Starsnowwhite28Sidda8...Mallu...SM_317MahiiiSwaNia_2mythili2misscrazyfanpakpearlchulbuli94-BarunSanz-suparnasahaMS.HookandHybrid.tiahaldermonaya4evaP.SrinivasShafooDreamsFlyFree-Isabella-MoNayaAshiq4evr-CreativeSoul-soniasharmin89Baingan-Alina..Chashmish.MesmerizingSanzEtherealRati-Ocean.eyes--xXx-..Daffodil..kavya.bZumSrK.-RohitMaxwell-Nikki_Titli

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Mohit Sehgal's B'day Msges are divided into 3 sections:
1.B'day message
2.Dedicate a song i.e a few lines from a song or a para from a song
3.answer a few questions on Mohit-
1)what would you tell mohit when you meet him for the first time
2)what do you like about mohit as an actor?
3)what do you like about mohit as a person ?

BY Mohit-deewani
mohit sehgal !! This name is enough for me to loose my senses , happy birthday my Prince Charming ! Hope this bday brings you a lot of sucess and fame . Love u to cores mohit , and I m really glad that u back finally ! Loving you as haider , hope u get married soon now. ;) happy birthday once again Mr.januable ! Enjoy the day to fullest <3
khawabo main jo aaye , aake mujhe ched jaaye . Usse kaho kabhi saamne to aaye ! 

1)what would you tell mohit when you meet him for the first time : I wouldn't be in a halat to say much , but I would manage to say I love him and it is my dream come true 
2)what do you like about mohit as an actor? : I love the way he plays his role , u instantly get charmed whether it Is flirty sammy or the angry depressed sammy post leap ! 
3)what do you like about mohit as a person ? He is a down to earth,  sweet , romantic ,truthful natured person who is as well a very loving boyfriend , an amazing son and adorable brother  ! 

BHealMeForever 

the moment i saw you as samrat i fell in love with you mohit!Embarrassed you are a veryy great and honest person.i love your modesty and i wish you n sanaya will alwayz be happy in your life:)
i wish all the success and happiness for you and sanaya:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY:)

koi khildadi hai yaha...o jaanejaanaWink
koi khiladi pe fidaa!Embarrassed
hulchul ho dil mein,miley jab hum tum...Star
suhane weather mein mile jab hum tum!Heart

1)what would you tell mohit when you meet him for the first time - that you are a very down to earth person and i like that quality in you,keep rockinggg ;)
2)what do you like about mohit as an actor? - his style of projection of a character! He is like water,fits in every role perfectly!:)
 -  his nature,smile,patience and care for his family and friends!Smile

By -Ocean.eyes- 

a very happy birthday mohit
wishing you lotts and loads of love success and happiness 
may reach all the new heights this year
have a wonderful birthday 

haal-e-dil tujko sunati mein agar yeh bol paati 
meri saanse tujpe hai fida
tere sang jo pal bitati waqt se mein wo maang laati 
yaad karke muskurati haaa

even i don't know what i'll tell himLOL i'll surely faint before saying something LOL

he gives his 100% to his character..and he is a dedicated towards his work 

he is loving caring and a honest person 

By 132547689 

May ur birthday be filled with sunshine,smiles,laughter,love n cheer.May u have a very special birthday filled with everything ur heart desires,n may ur wishes come true...Love n happiness always Happy Birthday to u Mohit Sehgal.

Tauba tumhare yeh ishaare,him toh Dewane hai tumhaare,choolete ho Tatar jo dil ke,tum hi batao tumse milke jaanu dil koi kyon name hare tauba tumhare yeh ishaare.

1)What would you tell Mohit when you meet him for the first time 
:- I will say that m your biggest fan.I will adore him and stand there staring at him at him blush n thinking to myself. I will take photo with him n autograph of him. 

2)What do like about Mohit as an actor?
:He has many good quality. He a brilliant actor n a fantastic actor that he win all people heart with his humble n kindness. Love every thing about him as an actor. Inspite of an actor he is very down-to-earth.I really adore him as an actor.

3)What do you like about Mohit as a person?
:- He very nice at heart never hurt other people feeling love his caring n loving nature.He is very caring kind of a person who cares for other people feelings.He also rules our heart with his nature. He is good at heart very down - to earth person. I really adore him as a person. He has many good quality.

By soniasharmin89

Happy birthday day Mohit Sehgal

May each and every passing year bring you wisdom, peace and cheer.
May this day bring to you all things that make you smile.

Age is all but a number.

Hope your birthday is just the beginning of a year full of happine

You're aged to perfection.

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams.

Hope you have a birthday as awesome as you are.

Age is just a value; the higher the age the higher its value.

Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.

May the best of your past be the worst of your future.

Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!

I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.

May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.

Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

Mohit truly respect you for the person you are..Mohit wish u a very happy birthday.wish u all the success and happiness in life.may all your dreams come true.may this year God showers You with all the 

blessings and  love.

okay..if i will meet him first time then what i will do?i know me so its possible that i will faint for sure.LOLAs an actor i love everything about him.especially,his expressions and romantic scence and aas a person i cant say what i dont love about him.love him and love him.Welcome back Mohit.U r rocking as haider.Keep doing great Job.Hug

By MoNayaAshiq4evr

Happy birthday Mohit Sehgal ! May you are blessed with every happiness.You are an awesome Actor. You are an amazing human being.
May you and Sanaya are blessed with each n every joy and happiness of life Ameen.

You and Sanaya make an amazing Jodi.
                              Mohit you do wonders when you smile
                          You are the most down to earth n honest personality 

By Baingan 

HAPPY BIRTH-DAY MOHIT

MAY GOD BLESS U WITH LOTS OF HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE.

By  neha_mjht 

a very happy bday to you mohit... you rock and hope u achieve all the happiness

neend chhupti hai jahape,
khwab sajte he jahase,
khabar yeh aayi he waha se

a... i would tell you are a wonderful actor moreover a wonderful person,u mean a lot to us
b..his versitality which he showed in his 1st show itself
c..he is very genuine

By -Hey-Shona- 

"Wish You a Very Happy Birthday Mohit... May you have a very Special Birthday filled with everything that Your Heart Desires and May all Your Dreams come true... May Happiness Surrounds you Each and Every Moment and God protects you from evil eyes... Have a Wonderful Birthday"...

Tere siva kuch yaad nahin, tere siva koi baat nahin...

Aankhon mein tere sapney, hothon pe tere nagme...

Dil mera lage kehne

Hui hui hui main, mast...

Tu hai yahan, tu hai wahan, meri nazar jaaye jahan...

Tujhe chahti is tarah; main jaanu naa ke kis tarah...

Rag rag mein ravani hai, teri hi kahaani hai...

Tujhko hi pata nahi hai

Hui hui hui main, mast...

a. What would you tell Mohit when you meet him for the first time...

~ Hi Mohit LOL

3b. What do you like about Mohit as an actor...

~ His expressions, his attitude, his style, his acting, his charm, his emotions, his sincerity and everything else...

3c. What do you like about Mohit as a person...

~ Everything except the one fact that he makes us wait for long...

By SuparnasahaMS

Mohit happy b-day to u . u r the most januable person it the world. u r so lovable may u got what u deserve. god fulfill ur all wishes have a gr8 year ahed. GBU.

q ke tum hi ho ab tum hi ho

u r v. honest n u r the best person i ever seen i wish i hv bf like u . u r so caring.

By suruchi1309 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOHIT. WELCOME BACK. YOU HAVE ROCKING ENTRY IN QH

Soniyo o soniyo from raaz3
Raghu pati from krizze 3

By spreadingsmile

its mohit birthday, the day when MJHT started ,there was character named samraat.played by mohit sehgal,basthe moment itself became abig fan of him,so cute,so sweet.and in real life too.. he is a charmer ,the best thing is smile ,and now to see him as haider is completely the best thing. completely rocking.. on the special occasion of birthday i wish to see lots of sucess for him. luv u mohit

would like to dedicate asong "bachna aie haseeno ,lo mohit aagaya,uski ada he yaron se juda'

By juhi_sajan

A very happy birthday Mohit Sehgal, wish you lots of success and happiness in this world

song-
tum aye toh aaya mujhe yaad gali me aaj chand nikla, jane kitne dino ke baad gali me aaj chand nikla

answers-
1)I think I will surely faint seeing himLOL, hope he holds me after thatEmbarrassed
2)as a person , I love his honesty and caring nature, and ofcourse his love for sanayaEmbarrassed
3) as an actor I like his versatility ,the way he can do romantic scenes as well tough scenes really well shows, that he is a real good actor

By charmee_sammy

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Mohit  I have so much to say about you but don't understand where to start from... Mohit may you have a wonderful year ahead.. May god Bless you with all the happiness and success.. May you get everything you deserve, and trust me Mohit.. 
as the person you are, very genuine, dedicated, hardworking you will attain that everything you deserve 
I don't know how to express in words how much i respect you, adore you and love..everyday this love n respect for you in my heart increases.. You are the most genuine, down to earth and a nicest person Mohit.. You have a heart of gold.. I respect you the most for the person you are Mohit..I only wish is you remain the same.. We love you for what you are Mr. Mohit Sehgal..a great human being, a gem.. 
Your eyes reflect the purity of your heart and your smile reflect your innocence.. Love your naughty side, love the way you tease Sanaya,  the way you irritate Sanaya.. Love your romantic side to.. I really miss Monaya and those MJHT days, monaya offscreen interviews, May you and Sanaya always live happily together.. I wish to get you both back onscreen togetherMiss sajan too loads.. I wish those days could come back.. those were the best n ost beautiful days of my life Those days might not come back, but m glad 

Jud Gai Jud Gai 
Tujhse Yeh Meri Zindagi 
Mene To Paai Tujhe Mein 
Meri Har Khushi 
Dekhun Mein Tujhe
Lamha Lamha Har Pal 
Apne Sene Mein Rakhun
Har Subhah Tujhse Milne Ki Chahat Mein Jagu
Ek Tu Hi To Hai Hothon Ki Hasi 
Chehre Ka Noor Tu
Yehi Hai Mere Dil Ki Hasrat
Pheron Tujhse Baatein Mein Karun
Ho Sari Baatein Tujh Pe Khatam
Aur Tujhse Ho Shuru
Phir Waqt Bhi Yeh Ruk Jaye Wahin
Ho Jab Bhi Saath Tu 
Sab Riste Naaate Haske Tod Dun
Bas Tujhse Dil Ka Rista Jod Dun

Met him, told him many things but right now couldnt remember any :P
Mohit can portray any and every role, the thying i love d most is he'll put his soul into whatever he'd do..
Many many things i love about him as a person, most important being his pure heart, his down to earth n humble nature.. Mohit is a gem of a person.. 

Edited by charmee_sammy - 06 December 2013 at 4:14am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

prakruti23madhvi77akansha92Siya_Mohit_ARK_Nabeela_-Naz.Karam-Deepaavenghumtydumtymohit_loverSana70malavika6Deepshikha23...Binish...theezy-lovelyGlowing_Star1gunjan7gunurlove*mystic.moon*SIZZZLERSwaNia_1SM_317SwaNia_2Mahiii...Mallu...Sidda8snowwhite28-Saba-suparnasahaMS.HookandHybrid.tiahalderhoney-sweetypakpearl-BarunSanz-misscrazyfanmonaya4evaP.SrinivasMoNayaAshiq4evrDreamsFlyFree-Isabella--Alina..Chashmish.-CreativeSoul-BainganMesmerizingSanz-Ocean.eyes-..Daffodil..kavya.bZumSrK.-RohitMaxwell-Nikki_Titli

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged

By aashizin

Mohit many many happy returns of the day . Mohit i feel short of words when it comes to you , on your special day i m wishing u from bottom of my heart , u r sweetheart and wonderful person may your all wishes and dreams come true , may god shower his choicest blessings on you ,you are truly a Gem with golden heart , your genuine nature always touched our heart, ,wishing you all gr8 things in your life and hope this day will bring you lots of happiness which results into your charming smile  , hope you have wonderful time with your loved ones on this special day ,wishing you lots and lots of happiness and success

Your eyes reflect the purity of your heart and your smile reflect your innocence .you posses golden heart . you have special place in our heart , and it will be always reserved , i don't know how to tell you that how much i adore, respect and love you ,just want to say you r simply Best , seriously proud to be your fan ,wish you remain same all your life ,  

love you and sanaya , u both r made for each other , we r blessed to have you both , god bless u with lots of happiness n success , we love u both , you both rule over our heart , looking forward to u both's wonderful n magical journey ahead ,i feel so proud to know u both as a amazing couple , may god bless you 

mohit we really really really miss u a lot , hope we will get to see u back soon , i m sure our wait will be worth  , u simply rock , btw u look adorable n charming in your long hair . we really feel connected with you n hope our bond will be stronger with passing time , our wishes r always there for you . 

, i m sending my love, wishes n blessings with this msg , once again happy birthday  & remember there is  someone out there who is always praying for your well being ,success & happiness 

By snowwhite28 
First of all "many many happy returns of the day
                  May gad bless u with lot of Happiness and success
                  in life.Have a gr8 year ahead..and have wonderful Birthday
                  with yur loved once.Embarrassed.Big smile..Extremely excited about your Track in 
                  "Qabool hai" All the best for your Latest venture..i am sure
                   u will rock . Becoz u r the best and deserve the bestSmile

Khwaab Hai Tu
Neend Hoon Main
Dono Mile 
Raat Bane.
Roz Yahin 
Maangu Duaa
Teri Meri 
Baat Bane. 
Baat Bane.
Main Rang Sharbaton Ka
Tu Meethe Ghaat Ka Paani
Main Rang Sharbaton Ka
Tu Meethe Ghaat Ka Paani
Mujhe Khud Mein Ghol De Toh
Mere Yaar Baat Bann Jaani
1)what would you tell mohit when you meet him for the first time ??
Ans- kuch bhi nahi i would be speechless for some timeLOL

Ans- his expressions Embarrassed He is the" king of expressions"

Ans-His purity and Simplicity..it is very rare to find such quality in a guy now a days Blushing he has the pure heart..free from any kind of ego and jealousy Smile

By gunurlove 

3rd december is a very special day for us..as its our Most Fav, talented, very cute and charming actor Mohit Sehgal's birthday...Wish you a Very Happy Birthday Mohit..May this beautiful day comes with lot of happiness and give an awesome touch to your life.Wish you a cheerful celebration on your birthday with your loved ones, family and friends. Have a splendid day with cake, love and gifts.

May you get everything you hoped for on your Birthday and make your birthday a big day for you. Wish you a happy and healthy life ahead with Sanaya...

May all the happiness and goodness comes to your life as blessing of God. Get ready for the amazing birthday and many more to come.

May every day of your life shine, every night of your life become peaceful, every wish of yours come true..

Have a BLISSFULL, full of Love and surprises, HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVER..May the upcoming year brings loads of Love n happiness for you..please come back soon with a Great Show..
Aankehn Pyaari Hen...
Baaten Pyaari hen..
Par Sb se Pyaara tera Dil he...
Jo "Sanaya" k seene me Dhadkta he...Dhadkta he...EmbarrassedTongueHeart

You and Sanaya makes World's Perfect couple. i have never ever seen such bonding between anyone..loads of Love to u both
His cute and naughty expression with his very charming naughty smile...most of all his soft spoken accent, to make anyone understand something..
3)what do you like about mohit as a person ?]
Ohh...tricky question..i like all n All Mohit Sehgal's alot...but as Sanaya said his clean heart and too much clean/pure heart n extremely nice nature make me fall in love with him more n more...One thing i find Best in him is his Trust n faith on his Girlfriend...he never gets jealous to anyone...in short i like his all qualities as a person which  think very rare to find all in one person...but Fortuantely Mohit Has all of these Best qualities...
Love u Loads Mohit and Sanaya...
May you have a memorable Birthday ever

With Loads Of Love..
Rija. Rukma, Muskaan

By additive_monaya
happy birthday mohit 
love you lots since the day i first saw you in mjht promo of samrat 
keep rocking this way because we love you for what you are
may god bless you with all the happiness in the world and a healthy and prosperous life ahead

Yoon Shabnami Phele Nahi Thi Chandani
Chand Woh Bharman Gaya
Tujhko Dekha To Sharama Gaya
WOh Churane Laga Hai Nazar
Yoon Shabnami Phele Nahi Thi Chandani

3. answer a few questions on Mohit-

i love u and i am a big fan of  u

his charismatic personality  
genuine nature dedication hardwork 

By monaya_sajan

Wish you many many happy returns of the day mohit! May god bestow you with all the happiness, love n success in the world! Hope all your dreams come true and you have a rocking year ahead! 
      You r one the most amazing and genuine human being i have seen! Plz stay the same, always! You and sanaya are most loved because of your pure souls! Looking at the sweet relation that you and sanaya share *touchwood*, makes me want to have a boyfriend like u too! *blush*
       Take good care of yourself and sanaya as well! God bless you!

khwaab hain tu, neend hun main
dono milein, raat banain...
roz yahi, maangu duaaa...
teri meri, baat banein... baat banein!
main rang sharbaton ka, tu meethe ghaat ka paani, 
mujhe khud main ghol de toh, mere yaar baat ban jaaani!

sir, u are the most genuine/decent  actor i have seen by far! always be the same coz v fans love u for ur innocence n pure soul!

his looks, his charm, his charismatic personality and d ease wid which he delivers his dialogues n encaptures his viewers wid his looks!Embarrassed

he is a pure soul n loves sanaya dearly! in todays's world finding a genuine/trustworthy and committed bf/life partner is very rare! and mohit leaves no stone unturned to make sanaya happy! 

By -Monayaholic- 

many many happy returns of the day mohit , wish u luck for your lifetime . Hope you enjoy this day to fullest and this bday brings many happiness to you and you remain in pink of health . Love you mohit sehgal , I m big time fan of yours and monaya .You definitely are charmer and loving you as haider in qubool hai . Happy birthday again ! 
 Gore se chitthe se Punjabi chehre pe ,Gucci ka chasma tera, Jaise keh lassi keh glass main vodka shot shot ! My jigar da tukda ! 

1)what would you tell mohit when you meet him for the first time : I love you mohit ! I m hugeee fan of you and sanaya 
2)what do you like about mohit as an actor? His expressions ! his angry , cute , puppy face , crying , naughty ... Expressions ! He has expressions to die for ! 
3)what do you like about mohit as a person ? : he Is a really fun loving guy , truthful , romantic , adorable , down to earth ... Person !love him 

By nidu_dsena

wish you happy wala birthday MS.. keep Rocking..
Ek main hoon aur ek tu.. i wanna be with you..
tere peeche peeche main.. mere aage aage tu..

By BabajiKaThullu

Sajde Mein Yun Hi Jhukta Hoon...Tum Pe Hi Aa Ke Rukhta Hoon
Kya Yeh Sab Ko Hota Hai...
Hum Ko Kya Lena Hai Sab Se...Tum Se Hi Sab Baatein Ab Se
Ban Gaye Ho Tum Meri Dua...
Khuda Jaane Ke Mein Fida Hoon ...Khuda Jaane Mein Mitt Gaya
Khuda Jaane Yeh Kyun Hua Hai...Ke Ban Gaye Ho Tum Mere Khuda
Tu Kahe To Tere Hi Kadam Ke...Main Nishanon Pe
Chalun Rukun Ishaare Pe...
Tu Kahe To Khwabon Ka Bana Ke...Main Bahana Sa
Mila Karun Sirhaane Pe...
Ho Tum Pe Dil Ki Baatein Seekhi...Tum Se Hi Yeh Raahein Seekhi
Tum Pe Mar Ke Main To Jee Gaaya...
Khuda Jaane Ke Mein Fida Hoon ...Khuda Jaane Mein Mitt Gaya
Khuda Jaane Yeh Kyun Hua Hai...Ke Ban Gaye Ho Tum Mere Khuda

Jab jab tere paas main aaya, Ik sukoon mila
Jise main tha bhoolta aaya, Wo wajood mila
Jab aaye mausam gham ke, Tujhe yaad kiya
Ho...

Jab sehme tanhapan se, Tujhe yaad kiya
Hmm..dil... Sambhal ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Dil yahin ruk jaa zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu

Edited by charmee_sammy - 02 December 2013 at 12:26pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

prakruti23madhvi77Siya_Mohit_ARK_Nabeela_...Binish...malavika6Deepshikha23theezy-lovelyDeepaaveng_Freaked.Out_mohit_loverSana70SwaNia_1*mystic.moon*1gunjan7gunurloveGlowing_Star...Mallu...pakpearlSidda8snowwhite28MahiiiSwaNia_2SM_317honey-sweetytiahaldersuparnasahaMS.HookandHybrid.-BarunSanz-misscrazyfanmonaya4evaMoNayaAshiq4evrDreamsFlyFree-Isabella--CreativeSoul-.Chashmish.-Alina.BainganMesmerizingSanzkavya.bZumSrK.EtherealRati-Ocean.eyes-..Daffodil..-RohitMaxwell-Nikki_Titli

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Credits..

Write up and whole thread- charmee_sammy
Facts on Mohit Sehgal- Mohit_deewani
Banner- MohitzPari, aashizin
Siggys n other banners- aashizin, HealMeForever, -Ocean.eyes-,                                                      charmee_sammy
Dividers- Nauntanki_dollz

Edited by charmee_sammy - 02 December 2013 at 11:12am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

prakruti23madhvi77Siya_Mohit_ARK_Nabeela_malavika6Deepshikha23...Binish...theezy-lovely_Freaked.Out_DeepaavengSana70LuvArTi4evergunurloveGlowing_Star1gunjan7monaya_sajanSwaNia_1Mahiiisnowwhite28SwaNia_2Sidda8-Saba-...Mallu...pakpearlsuparnasahaMStiahalder.HookandHybrid.-BarunSanz-monaya4evahoney-sweetyDreamsFlyFreeMoNayaAshiq4evr-Isabella--Alina..Chashmish.-CreativeSoul-BainganMesmerizingSanzEtherealRati-Ocean.eyes-..Daffodil..ZumSrK.-RohitMaxwell-Nikki_Titli

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Mohit's Birthday Related Interviews...

Wassup interview-

SBS-

ITVF-

Edited by charmee_sammy - 02 December 2013 at 12:20pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

madhvi77prakruti23Siya_Mohit_ARK_Nabeela_Deepshikha23...Binish...theezy-lovelyDeepaaveng_Freaked.Out_malavika6Sana70Glowing_StargunurloveSwaNia_1*mystic.moon*1gunjan7monaya_sajansnowwhite28SwaNia_2Mahiiimythili2Sidda8...Mallu...-Saba-pakpearlsuparnasahaMStiahalder.HookandHybrid.-BarunSanz-monaya4evahoney-sweetyDreamsFlyFreeMoNayaAshiq4evr-Isabella-.Chashmish.-Alina.BainganMesmerizingSanzEtherealRatiZumSrK.kavya.b-Ocean.eyes-..Daffodil..-RohitMaxwell-Nikki_Titli

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday MohitHeart

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Mohit  I have so much to say about you but don't understand where to start from... Mohit may you have a wonderful year ahead.. May god Bless you with all the happiness and success.. May you get everything you deserve, and trust me Mohit.. 
as the person you are, very genuine, dedicated, hardworking you will attain that everything you deserve 

I don't know how to express in words how much i respect you, adore you and love..everyday this love n respect for you in my heart increases.. You are the most genuine, down to earth and a nicest person Mohit.. You have a heart of gold.. I respect you the most for the person you are Mohit..I only wish is you remain the same.. We love you for what you are Mr. Mohit Sehgal..a great human being, a gem.. 
Your eyes reflect the purity of your heart and your smile reflect your innocence.. Love your naughty side, love the way you tease Sanaya,  the way you irritate Sanaya.. Love your romantic side to.. I really miss Monaya and those MJHT days, monaya offscreen interviews, May you and Sanaya always live happily together.. I wish to get you both back onscreen togetherMiss sajan too loads.. I wish those days could come back.. those were the best n ost beautiful days of my life Those days might not come back, but m glad Mohit you are back..

And Mohit thank you for fulfilling our wish by coming back onscreen.. you have no idea n nor can i express in words the happiness we got to see you back onscreen.. Ur amazing as Haider n we would love to see u in grey shade... you are an excellent actor Mohit.. All our best wishes and prayers are with you... 

And i wish i could meet you and Sanaya again.. Everytime i meet you, everytime i feel like keep meeting you both again and again.. I can't thank you guys enough for giving me the happiness as Samrat and Gunjan and also as Mohit and Sanaya you both have given.. The happiness i get when i meet you both, I remember each n every meet of mine with you two.. Thank you Mohit and Sanaya for all the love you'll gave me.. I can't thank enough you two for that.. nor can I thank enough to God for bringing you'll as Sam and Gunjan and also for Monaya, I would have not known you both, I would have not known two gem of persons.. nor can I thank enough god for fulfilling my dream of meeting my Monaya.. 
Thanks to my God and also to you two Monaya for making my life worth living..

And also for the friends I got bcoz of MJHT and Sajan/Monaya.. 
Once again a very happy birthday Mohit have a great year ahead, full of happiness and may you attain all the heights of success.. May god Bless you and Sanaya... 

Lots of love,
Charmee

Edited by charmee_sammy - 02 December 2013 at 11:23am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

prakruti23madhvi77Siya_Mohit_ARK_Nabeela_...Binish...Deepshikha23theezy-lovely_Freaked.Out_Deepaavengarushi_130989malavika6mohit_loverSana70Glowing_Stargunurlove*mystic.moon*SwaNia_1mythili2MahiiiSwaNia_2SM_317snowwhite28Sidda8-Saba-...Mallu...pakpearlsuparnasahaMS.HookandHybrid.monaya4eva-BarunSanz-honey-sweetyMoNayaAshiq4evrDreamsFlyFree-Isabella-.Chashmish.-Alina.BainganEtherealRatikavya.b-Ocean.eyes-..Daffodil..-RohitMaxwell-Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top