Jodha Akbar

Adham taking potshots at Jalal in court

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

myviewprem

IF-Rockerz

myviewprem

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged

I did not like Jalal calling the diwan-e-khas twice once for Bakshi and once for adham

Jalal says "parivaar ka mamla hai" so should solve it inside the four walls of palace

Jalal has gone blind like Dhritharashtra ion mahabharat to Maham anga and adham khan's grave crimes.

And he asked maham anga the accused mother to decide will this be fair? Confused

And Adham is the limit taking pot shots at Akbar the shahenshah in front of all his ministers and relatives

When he said "Many people fall in love and marry" he meant jalal falling in love and marrying jodha

When he said "In our religion we can marry many times" again potshot at Jalal

And finally he said "Many people have done so before married many times" again potshot at jalal.

The worst pot shot aimed at ruqaiah that "i do not have child s will marry for children" was the limit. Ruqu must be fuming and humiliated

Why jalal sat so quietly at all those potshots and did not get angry or stop him is a mystery Ouch

and even more worst Jalal removing his crown and placing in his hand saying that "crown is because of maham and bairam khan" was limit

did he forget sacrifice of hindal mirza and humayun AngryAngryAngry

If they both had not taken efffort and given their life up to carve the empire where would jalal be even if he had his khan baba and badi ammiiiConfusedAngryShockedOuch

Jalla please read both these doha

Kabir Doha

Kabir Soota Kya Kare, Koore Kaaj Niwaar
Jis Panthu Tu Chaalna, Soyee Panth Samwaar

and Rahim doha suits maham action all work hindal/humayun do and she takes credit

Rahiman Waha Na Jaiye, Jaha Kapat Ko Het |
Ham To Dharat Dhekuli, Seenchat Apno Khet ||

Now i know why Ruqaiah-Salima and Jodha became friends and one team in real life because they had so many common enemies inside the palace be it maham, adham, sharifuddin etc  

Edited by myviewprem - 02 December 2013 at 7:23pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksinghJarpthe_RijJ2loverJaisoifAz3003srividhya68indudolai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adham taking potshots at Jalal in court" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aanchal_c

IF-Rockerz

aanchal_c

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
what adham said is true so jalal cant say anything to him...

Az3003

Goldie

Az3003

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I dunno... I still have to see the epi but you raise so0me valid points so I'll keep this post in mind when I actually do watch the epi

prejudiced

IF-Rockerz

prejudiced

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
As much as we did not like Adham saying all those things, the fact is it was the truth...Jalaal couldn't have done much.

MA is a shrewd and sharp and had coached Adham to say whatever he did knowing that Jalaal wouldn't be able to do much.

One thing Jodha-jalaal could do is prove that Tasneem is against the liaison and stop the wedding.Other than that Jalaal is handicapped here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rishbala3018

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Jalal definitely has a hidden agenda behind this.If Maham goes in Adham's favour without logic,Jalal's trust in her would deteriorate.
In a way,he is testing her.She did say such bhaari bharkam dialogues in the chamber to him.its time she proves it.

But the thing is,now that Adham has bring in the "mohabbat" factor,the decision most probably will be in his favour. And not just bcoz of Maham having the power,but bcoz of theri master plan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ann2012rishbala3018

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prejudiced

As much as we did not like Adham saying all those things, the fact is it was the truth...Jalaal couldn't have done much.

MA is a shrewd and sharp and had coached Adham to say whatever he did knowing that Jalaal wouldn't be able to do much.

One thing Jodha-jalaal could do is prove that Tasneem is against the liaison and stop the wedding.Other than that Jalaal is handicapped here.

exactly.Maham's mind is very sharp.Roz 5 badam khaati hogi ROFL

prejudiced

myviewprem

IF-Rockerz

myviewprem

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
What i think is jalal cannot do anything to stop the wedding

so finally he will get idea to make a rule to increase marriage age for girls to 14 and boys to 16 and that common man cannot have more than one wife and can marry another only if they have no children from first wife and that all marriages hencforth must be registered. Akbar brought this rule in his early 30s but i think in this serial he will bring it now only in his 20s. All girls will become very happy in his kingdom i am sure after this rule is brought and they will bring him rakhi's to tie. I had read that once he announced this rule women had come and thanked him and tied him many rakhi's. Because he gave them equal rights in a marriage.

What i fail to understand what is javeeda doing? Why jalal not going and speaking to his babhi what she thinks about this and wants? Isn't it judge duty to know everyone view points?

Edited by myviewprem - 02 December 2013 at 7:31pm

loveanime

Post Reply New Post

Go to top