Page 1
Page   of 146
Page 2 Page 146

uma88

IF-Rockerz

uma88

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Hey friends,
Am back with a story, actually i started writing this story last month, but was not able to complete it, so decided to post now, next part will be posted tomorrow.

And really i don't know that there this much readers for my story, and i first thought to post it in marriages are made in heaven, but finally it clicked me that this story deviate from the topic, so decided to post it seperately. 

And i would love to dedicate this story to my lovely friends in the forum - Kavya (kg15), tanuja (tanuja.siri), christ (christobelle), rk.madhu(diya) and karamjeet

And here goes the first part

Madhu entered into his house holding his hand, but it seems he was not so interested in anything and his eyes were waiting to see some one, and she wondered, for whom he has been waiting for, once Madhu came inside with her husband RK, she was taken to puja room by Radha, and she lit the lamp and prayed to her bappa for giving her a peaceful life, and then Madhu took blessings from Radha and Mohan and then Radha cupped her face and told " You, only you can and will be my daughter in law" and she kissed her on forehead. Madhu was so confused with Radha's statement but she was happy that she got back her mother's love after years, as padmini died when Madhu was a very little girl. Radha and Mohan went to see the guest who has arrived to see their new bahu, and madhu was standing alone outside the pooja room, and she heard some giggling sound and climbed upstairs to see who it was.

Madhu was shocked to the core seeing RK holding a girl by her waist and the girl had curled her hands around his shoulder, and their nose were touching each other, and then Rk was telling something in the girl's ear and she blushed little and waved her hand playfully and they heard radha calling RK, so he turned to the girl with his puppy eyes, she turned to the other side, and he made her to face him and he kissed on her cheek and replied, " I'll come back soon" and he left the place saying " Wait for me in the bed and don't sleep, else you'll know what will happen!!!" Madhu was so confused, but she doesn't know to whom she can ask about this, so she decided to remain silent until all the guest leave the house.

She started to come down the steps, when she heard her name being called, and she turned and found the girl who was so close to her husband came near her and told "Welcome home Madhubala, Seems you are so tired with the day's formalities, thats why i hate all these stupid things" Madhu was so much deep in her thoughts and she was brought back when the girl shooked her little. The girl asked her "Madhubala, are you OK, you want to take rest, i guess, you can go and take rest, don't worry about RK, i'll take care of him, anyways he'll not come to see you, and, your room is there on the first floor" She said pointing to a room having little flower decoration in the front.

Madhu came down and stood near RK and completed remaining formalities, and now she was so sure that RK had accpeted for this marriage for his parents and she remembered how he tried to say this through many ways, first when they meet, and then throguh the letter, which didn't reach her and finally on a call, before the day of marriage, but all the times, it was Radha who came in between and diverted the topic. she recalled all the incidents that happened as they returned home, how RK was longing to meet someone and their little conversation near her room.She was very sure that everyone has hidden some truth from her and she wanted to cry her heart out on being cheated. 

Once all the guest had left, Radha asked Rk to take Madhu to their room, but he declined it and said "Not again, from morning Deepali is waiting for me, no other girl would accept for this, and i don't want to hurt her more, so pls, you take care of this new girl ma, i need to go back"Madhu felt hurt when RK addressed her as a new girl and not his wife. Madhu stood silently watching the convo btw the son and the mother and finally Radha succeeded, but partially that RK will take madhu to her room, and they both should share about each other and then he can go back to Deepali. And RK went to their room and waited for madhu to come, he didn't call her to come with him, Radha came near Madhu and held her hand and said "I can understand Madhu, all these place and situation are new to you, but pls there are more to come, try to be calm, and i know only you can save us and our rishu from her"Saying this she left Madhu at the entrance of the room and left the place.

Madhu entered the room and found RK smoking, she began to cough inhaling the smoke, he cleared the smoke and came near her and said "Sorry, I didn't see you, i thought you might take some time to come, so i thought to have a smoke" Madhu just replied with a gentle smile and he continued " Wo wo actually, i need to tel a very important thing to you, even i tried to inform about this to you before marriage but invain" he pause and she replied" Ya, even am sorry, i was not allowed to attend your call" he smiled and continued" Anyways, i want to inform about this, you would have seen Deepali, did you?" and she nodded her head doubtfully and he replied "Ya, the one who met you at stairs, actually we were in love for the past 2 years and now we are living together" All the blood from madhu's face drained out, but RK who was standing showing his back to her continued " Actually Deepali was not interested in this marriage and all and she doesn't believe in this concept, so she didn't accept for that, but mom was so strong that she wants me to get married, and there was heavy arguments and huge fights and hence the result is here, i had married you for them and they have accepted to allow deepali to stay here in my house"

He turned and found a very pale madhu, he came near her and asked "Are you OK" Madhu didn't reply back, and he again asked the same question "Are you Ok, if its OK, shall i go back, deepali will be waiting for me, you know how tough it will be seeing my marriage with another girl for her and i don't want to trouble her more."Madhu just nodded and the next moment he left the room. Madhu sat on the floor and finally let all her  tears which she has been holding for past few hours, right from the moment when she saw RK with deepali and heard their convo. She lay herself on the floor and cried recalling what all he spoke,and she understood, he was not even worried about her thought and her situation, not even a single moment he felt sorry for her, and she cried, cried and cried, and she doesn't know when sleep overtook her.

Pls don't throw tomatoes or chappals on me for making RK and Deepali living together, just had a thought and now its penned down for you all, so pls be patient and read the full story, i will turn RK into a bad one(not completely). Pls do drop your likes and comments

INDEX

chap1 - above
chap 2- pg 6
chap 3 -pg 11
chap 4 -pg 18
chap 5 -pg 24
chap 6 -pg 30
chap 7 -pg 36
chap 8 -pg 42
chap 9 -pg 48
chap 10-pg 54
chap 11-pg 61
chap 12-pg 68
chap 13-pg 75
chap 14-pg 81
chap 15-pg 89 
chap 16-pg 98
chap 17-pg 105
chap 18-pg 112
chap 19-pg 119
chap 20-pg 124
chap 21-pg 131
Epilogue - 138

Edited by uma88 - 03 January 2014 at 5:15am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

Niama19AmrtinaNymphasree02renujvishuvvibhavi1997LOVE.RMabi_29valli28srik1mayuri103baldmsusheelakshubhangiluvrishabalaJerry11snehakapoorDazlingdivyaday_lilyangelVCbenazrishabalaloveRAONE8rinku06DVDfannsharmila04karamjeetmeiejrishbalammradhubikeshsngh03briaaashshhslovermgaan-rishsani9226-Siaa-mehananditamahimeshatanuja.siriflowing_riverzariya123arunsunita_gmsaakhi01Clara20Crazy_ArshisparikhmadhurishNehaVdiankg15sanghita0000ritzy09Mahi78christobellecool_sriMy_VivJaanmeenji22SHINYSHREYAbook.wormpunam2712Valar.Morghulisrekha.366

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love me - Rishbala FF Epilogue pg 138" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kg15

IF-Rockerz

kg15

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
YIPIEE... FIRST TO COMMENT..!
FIRSTLY, THANKS A TON FOR DEDICATING IT TO ME..LOVE YOU SIS...
UMA, YOU ARE GOING MY WAY.. HEHEHE... THAT'S WHY WE HAVE TO WRITE DEFENSIVE LINES IN THE END LOL..

WELL, NO COMPLAINTS AS I AM IN THE SAME BOAT WITH MY STORY.. HAHA..
I FELT BAD FOR MADHU AND LITTLE ANGRY WITH RADHA AND OBVIOUSLY RK... NOBODY THOUGHT OF HER...
BUT I KNOW IT HAS TO BE RISHBALA IN THE END SO... WAITING FOR THE HAPPY NOTE... YOU CAN OPENLY TURN HIM BAD... LOL..

Edited by kg15 - 02 December 2013 at 3:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uma88

rk.madhu

rk.madhu

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Awww nice start..
Wht the hell..
Dips n Rk together..
Well waiting for rishbala romantic scenes..
Thanks for pm..
Thanks u dedicate this story to me..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meenji22uma88

love.piyali

IF-Dazzler

love.piyali

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
res

unres

Wow yaar...lovely start...but please remove this di-pagli...she gives me creeps..

Edited by love.piyali - 02 December 2013 at 3:21am

uma88

NehaVdian

IF-Dazzler

NehaVdian

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Nice start
Hayee laa rk living wid chipkali
Koi baat nahi very soon he will throw away the chipkali
Rk achha kab hota hai want him bad lol
Continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_Arshiuma88

SHINYSHREYA

IF-Sizzlerz

SHINYSHREYA

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Nice start.

uma88

Crazy_Arshi

IF-Dazzler

Crazy_Arshi

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
No cmts on chipkali n rk
Feeling bad for madhu
Bas taras aata hai uspe bechari
Aur bas itna hi kahungi ke updt sn

uma88

karamjeet

Goldie

karamjeet

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Superbbb start dear...loved it...but i don't like dat dips...feeling sad 4 madhu...she got zor ka jhatka by Rk nd Radha...i wanna see a entry 4 madhu too who sport nd help her in dis situation...but whatever dear it's Superbbb update loved it sooo much...Thanksss 4 dedicating it to me...Thankkk uuu veryyy muchhh dear 4 that...plzzz continue soon...

Edited by karamjeet - 02 December 2013 at 4:07am

uma88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top