Farewell to ETF - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
First of All..Thanxx fr d wonderful thread Payaliyu... Ok!! As the whole forum knws ki Im A big...mark my wordsBig Shaleen Deewani! my deewangi for shaleen overcums evn the might of combined forces of the droolers on dis forum! As quoted by my Zuby Didu...luv her for dis!! ❤️ So Arjun...basically i started watching dis show due to My Baby..Shaleen!! I lykd him frm the roadies days!! Nd when i saw him in the Arjun Promo i was lyk.."Is This Shaleen?? Seriously???" nevertheless,i started watching it! Nd the first episode litreally blew me over!! I am lyk...What The???? This iz one heck of a show!! My Baby...droolicious,hot,sexxy nd what not!! I fell in a sea of Shaleen Prem!! Den came my dimple doll..Riya! Hayeee.. her smile lit up my heart! Lovd her! Lovd ShaNa..lovd ArIya! Den came my bong babu..Shree!!! Tech expert,cutie,funny! Den My Chotu...Biggg Guyyy wid a golden heart!! ❤️ last but not the least my Sameer Bhai..In whom i found my Brother figure nd still do in most of
my stories! All was well when one avalanche tumbled down on us..Sana leaving! The thot of our beloved Riya leaving Arjun drove me Mad!! She left..not only leaving broken team members but also many broken hearts!! Still I Continued watching...nd den entered my ladyy dabangg...Aisha!! Her Confidence,Her Sharpness,Her Style made me gooo Woaaahh!! She was adjusting vry well in the team nd i was liking her den entered My SuperrSexxy Lizaa!! Man I luvvdd her!! Her atitude made me remind of The forensic exprt Liza in CSI...Her guts,her boldness!! Muaahh! ❤️ i was so crazy dat i even made a new jodi..ArIza! Arjun+Liza!! We faced a storm when Behzy nd Sid left the show! Cuz we cudnt imagine ETF widout dem!!! Now this day has cum where we have to bid goodbye to our Team! Me througly lovd dem nd yesterday's epi made me cry!! 😭 Although Im gonna welcum our new team wid open arms but still hav a safest corners of my heart fr my beloved team!! Goodbye Team ETF!! Goodluck nd loads of love!!! ❤️❤️Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago

August 11, 2012: 8 pm:

It started with a beeping car... and then a bang. Well the first one of the episode. The moments later where nothing lesser...

A team that brought in many emotions... be it the immortal love, the ever so strong friendship, the unspoken words that glittered in the eyes, the bitter pain of missing someone, the cases , actions and what all...

An hour at every weekend brought in eagerness to know what happened next...

The team ETF was an enigma... sorry... it is an enigma.

Lead by ACP Sameer Rathod, through various ups and downs, flanked by ACP Arjun Rawte at every step, supported by Riya's statistics, Chotu's muscles and Sree's gadgets... it opened a world of imagination to anyone and everyone...

Then it began...

Riya... An angel who fell off at the earlier stage... who brought in the caption... "Aurat ke kabiliat pe kabhi shak nahi karni chahiye..." to the bits... missed you dear... always and forever.

Then came the entry of Ayesha... the Lady Dabang with "Dum maro dum...". It won't be wrong to say... that her entry will be remembered for anyone who remembered Arjun. The first fight did take our heart Ayesha... and then your mellowing down too... not missing the cute moments with the Chief himself...

Liza D'Cruz... the night mare for the Gadget Guru. Poor guy... she gave an air of "don't you dare to mess with me". Well she is the forensic expert... who would dare to do it?

Sakshi Anand... Miss. Publicist. Ever chirpy and happy go lady, who brought in a smile to every faces. And yes, she did bring a small smile on the Akdu Rawte's lips too. The moments that raised our heart beat along with yours, when "you disgust me Sakshi" was roared in front of her... wow... a moment that we would hardly forget.

Last but not the least... the group hug...

It brought in a feel that one could hardly describe... and so lets not try... something are well felt than said.

And an angel whom we can never forget... Roshni Rawte... What else could we say... a lady that brought in a smile on our face... her pain touched our hearts... Whom we missed even before knowing...

Miss you all... and nothing more... we will just miss you...

A new season starting with a boom is more than we can imagine. But its going to be so...

And this is life... some go and some come in...

The stage is set, and the ETF had already set a bar... so expectations are too much.

But we can never forget the team we had... will miss you...

Hope you all have a great future...

With love,

From all those who once smiled, cried and loved with you...

Edited by kunchu - 10 years ago
Amazing thread Payal..The pics n all r really very emotional !!!! 😭 Will miss each n every one of them..!!! Goodbye Team Etf !!!!
I dont know what to say...
how to say...
I know Arjun's just another fiction on the idiot box...
But its gotten so much into my head i doubt its a fiction!
I feel there's a lump in my throat now!
I feel devastated especialy aftr ystrday's group hug!!
I'll miss ETF so much!!

Aisha, Lisa, Sakshi Chotu i'l mis them so much!
Sam or Shree ko to mis kar hi rahi hu!!

Honestly spking i didnt lyk the KaranArjun track a single bit! 😔
a really wonderful thread payal...thank you so much..I am just out of words...

its really painful to even think about arjun working without ETF,

How ever be the cases I had always watched arjun atleast to enjoy the relations they shared with each other.

but everything is lost now and though I am sure in the revamp too they would surely set up some chemistry among the members but still i am not sure whether I would enjoy it as much as I did with the ETF team...

LAstly,I would have prefered the show to end with all the members present with arjun till his last than a revamp of the show without any link with the original show except offcourse arjun...I am not sure if ARNI would be shown any more,If not i will surely love to miss episodes...

Have a great future wherever you go & thank you for giving us so many lovely moments to cherish! Team ETF rockss!

Thanks for the thread Payal!😊
the shocking days come with a new begining 
the day the episode when where kishwer merchant was feature on that episode 
the episode brought a heart stealing raesha scenes and arakshi scenes with the team musti along with strong case and rawte - rathore clash when arjun steal some confidential records the time i felt the original story plot is going to begin but after that everyone leave our hopes behind...

jab sath chuth gaya aapka ...
kuch pal apko bad dua di ...
par dil ne kaha ...
yahi to waqt ki fitrat...
jis se dil laga lo wohi sath chod deta hai apka ...

we miss each and every member of etf 
have a bright future ahead team etf ...

Had tears in my eyes
Gonna miss the team very badly
They don't deserve such a tragic end
But as they say"Whatever happens for good"
waiting for the weekend

Awesome thread Didu🤗!
I am short of words now😭! Its just too much easy to give into , but very very hard to move on!!