Rk junoon is not that Weak ****

..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
So guyz a lot of ppl have been so sad of this new audition video ppl have been seeing mostly one of my close friends Pritooo🤗 she has been really sad about this so this post is mostly for her so she can feel a ill better and I hope this post makes her happy🤗

So guyz ppl r saying a new love triangle will start but this time it's for Rk !! Ppl r saying that will rk leave Madhu for that girl !!!! Guyz calm down and let's not get into conclusion 😆 first bec it's a audition video and 2nd guyz will u really believe that rk will leave madhu and go to that girl! 🤔 Guyz have u not seen rk junoon for madhu so u think will that Junoon let him go that girl !!! Is his junoon that week that he will leave the girl who Rk who never bend down to anybody and only did it for madhu to propose to her u think that rk will leave her !!! This rk who was ready to cut his vein well hand just to get her back to him self !! this Rk who gets so scared just a thought of Madhu leaving him !!! Guyz rk junoon is not that week that he will go leave Madhu just for a girl !! He loves Madhu very much and he will never leave her ❤️. Guyz yes their will be separation but just like last time with a luv triangle this time the love will be only from one side not from the other side !! Rk only LUVS madhu and nobody else !!!!
And I think in this track we will get to see Madhu junoon for Rk !! The way she gets her love back to her self !!! So I am eagerly waiting to see her junoon !! We only saw saw Madhu ishq till now but now we will see her junoon and we will see Rk ishq !!! So guyz this will be really interesting to see

This is where we got to see so much of Rk junoon !!! His haq is all over madhu and do u remember what rk said when he was putting rang he said is putting rang like this on u is only his haq ! And shaking like this when he touches her is only HER HAQ

Guyz remember this scene he did not care about anything not even his live he just cared about madhu saying that she still loves him !! So guyz u still think he can love anybody else❤️

Guyz see this scene !! Do u see his face do u rememeber this scene
Do u see his eyes he was just so scared of losing her !!! Remember he said if their is no Madhubala than their is no Rk so if he leaves madhu so will their be Rk !!! No he will never leave her

So guyz wat I am saying that Rk will never leave Madhu but for another girl !!! He haq is only on madhu
Nobody else !!! Nobody gets rk as much as madhu gets him ! If rk did not let Madhu go to u no who 🥱 u think madhu will let rk go😳 of course not !!! So guyz have trust in Rk junoon and love that's all
And I hope pritt this post made u feel a lil better 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
RK's Junoon only appears when he is in need of Madhu.. When he is actuallly afraid of losing her!!
I want him to behave a tad nicely with his wife.. That is alll Im asking for!! Heheheheh
..Razia.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Stephanie-

RK's Junoon only appears when he is in need of Madhu.. When he is actuallly afraid of losing her!!
I want him to behave a tad nicely with his wife.. That is alll Im asking for!! Heheheheh

Stephy I agree but Stephy u just said when he needs her
Don't u think madhu is his life and he will need her all the time !!! So u think he will leave here
I just think the love will be from one side he wil never love her cause he only loves madhu !!
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rk ka ye jonoon tabhi kyo umad umad kar aata hai jab madhu apni jindagi mai aage badne lagti hai jab madhu apne liye kuch karna chahati hai rk ka ye junoon deepali ki baaton se instigate ho kar hi kyo bahar aata hai jab madhu ko sahi mayne mai rk ki jaroorat hoti hai tab rk ka junoon kaha jata hai.
..Razia.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenji22

rk ka ye jonoon tabhi kyo umad umad kar aata hai jab madhu apni jindagi mai aage badne lagti hai jab madhu apne liye kuch karna chahati hai rk ka ye junoon deepali ki baaton se instigate ho kar hi kyo bahar aata hai jab madhu ko sahi mayne mai rk ki jaroorat hoti hai tab rk ka junoon kaha jata hai.

the reason why is bec he is scared if losing that why his junoon gets alive at that time !!! If u see rk might be superstar from outside but he is just a regular person from inside he has been broken up to meny times so he just can't let madhu go he is scared of losing her so that's why !!
So if he is scared of Losing her u think he will leave madhu
trolldemortx thumbnail
Originally posted by: AsiyaKhan1212

Stephy I agree but Stephy u just said when he needs her
Don't u think madhu is his life and he will need her all the time !!! So u think he will leave here
I just think the love will be from one side he wil never love her cause he only loves madhu !!

Yup.. He can and only will love Madhu..
Thats not the point Razu.. :)
The point is he doesnt realise what he is doing is not healthy.. :)cause its not only about RK.. But Madhu too..
She forgives him whenever he looses his way.. She understands!! Where as RK seems to always make silly mistakes and regret!! And run back to her and apologise.. !!
Thats what irritates meee!! :D ahaha
silent.desire thumbnail

Asiya leave it dear, it is difficult to explain obsession and passion to all. What RK did in Kurban hua was also his obsession but people will not understand. I know what you are trying to say and agree totally with you. You can doubt his love but not his junoon and Madhu is his junoon.

Before RK confessed I told in at that RK doing all this out of obsession ... only he can fight, give pain, give happiness and praise Madhu. He cannot stand other to come between them and what RK said same to same ditto to Madhu after kurban hua song. Obsession and passion... I knew and experience it in daily life and that is why I say I love RK as he is.😳
Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
I loved RK's expressions here.

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
All I know that he's behaving like a selfish git these days,and about junoon well,it has nothing to do with junoon,he's just emotionally blackmailing madhu because he knows that she's an emotional fool,I hate both of them.
Missed the old days.

Mallu
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AsiyaKhan1212

the reason why is bec he is scared if losing that why his junoon gets alive at that time !!! If u see rk might be superstar from outside but he is just a regular person from inside he has been broken up to meny times so he just can't let madhu go he is scared of losing her so that's why !!
So if he is scared of Losing her u think he will leave madhu

my point is not of rk's junoon but my point is that why he always creat scean n humilate madhu in front of world n say ill words to madhu n insult her every time. only that time he his junoon or you can say frustration comes out against madhu if hi junoon towards madhu is true the why cant he support his madhu n  show his junoon . if his love is true then why he always instigated by deepali n blind faith on pabho when he knows very well the intension of both  evil devil ladies why cant he debut on them . why he always put a ? on madhu's loyalty towards him.