christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
        After the miscarriage,it seemed that rk n madhu drifted apart forever. rk in the guilt that his jealousy was the soul reason for the loss of their child could not face madhu. n madhu started living like a dead. they lived in the same house n remained in the same room n same bed but they did not face each other. they were separated by hearts.rk to divert madhu's attention asked bittuji n roma to convince madhu to act in his new film . madhu obeyed bittuji n was ready to act.
         I t was her shooting with rk. they had to do many intense scene for the film as they were husband n wife the director suggested them n they had to agree it or else they wud know the reality.
           today they had to shot a kissing scene. rk n madhu got ready .the shot started , as they kissed each other .their love, their hunger, their passion was poured into the kiss. as the director said cut they pulled away n madhu returned to her vanity devoid of any emotion.
           then they had to shoot a passionate hug scene. the shooting started .rk opened his arms to receive madhu but someone else hugged him tight. madhu was shocked to see a lady hugging her husband. rk immediately jerked her away.the lady said"rk how r u?" rk was surprised n said"tammy u r here"
madhu was struck by their casual conversation .this was noticed by bittuji n he said" this rk debut film heroine n they both debuted together n the film was a hit n it is believed that she loved chief but chief always thought her as a good friend". madhu said"i did not ask u anything bittuji"
            at home tammy had come to meet the family members rk introduced everyone.dipali was fuming seeing other girl with rk. she kept holding rk's hands n speaking abt their friendship.while rk always tried to remove her hands n madhu noticed this.suddenly fell unconcious n fell to the ground rk immediately left tammy's hands n took madhu in his arms n left for his room.tammy was burning with rage seeing rk like that.
               after a while tammy knocked rk's room rk shouted i dont anyone to disturb my biwi. but she entered n said its me tammy .rk said" my wife is sleeping so i dont want anyone to disturb her".tammy said"i know that u love madhu a lot but i cannt see that love in madhu's eyes too"rk hearing this shouted"u dont know abt my madhu soo better stay way n get out."tammy went out n saw rk n madhu n thought u will be mine soon rk n madhu will be gone.
             next day madhu called tammy n asked her to meet her in the set. in the set madhu said"i know tammy what r u planning to do?"tammy pretended saying"what r u telling madhu?" n suddenly smiled n said"u caught me. i love rk n rk is only mine n today i will make him mine n ull see it" n left
           tammy planned rk to meet in a hotel n spike his drink n make her way with him.tammy became late due to her shooting schedule. n reached the place but the receptionist said that rk had come early n asked her to wait.she was waiting n waiting in the lobby n she slept.
         in morning she directly went to the room n started knocking it .the door was opened she was awestruck by the person standing infront of her. it was madhu. she looked at madhu she was only in a shirt her hair tied loosely n her face was swollen.tammy said"move away u disgusting woman n where is my rk?".by saying this she entered the room n saw rk naked n covered with blankets n hair tousled n lipstick marks on his face.tammy asked "what happened here?" madhu said"u didnt understand seeing this" tammy said"u liar"
      tammy continued "how did u get my rk?" madhu said"i dont need to explain u but still i'll tell u. the moment u left the set.i knew u were upto sumthing. i called ur diector n asked him to give more schedule. n i picked the information of rk from ur P.A money works honney. i reached here n said to rk that i love him n it was enough to melt him"
        tammy said "u dont really love him or else why wud u show ur love to others?" madhu said"it is my husbands style dear". rk groaned madhu's name in his sleep.madhu turned to tammy n said"my husband is calling me soo can u give privacy" tammy was abt to leave but she was stopped by madhu's words" IT MAY BE ISHQ OR JUNOON OR NAFRAT BETWEEN US BUT HE IA ALWAYS MINE N MARK MY WORDS IN UR SOUL"
         madhu went near rk .rk pulled her close. madhu said"we hae to go now"but rk started his work he removed her shirt n threw at a far end of the room n started making love with her.
        much later rk was exhausted n he hugged madhu n started sleeping with a smile feeling contented.whereas madhu snuggled closer to his chest n an evily grin was lit in her face n held rk possessively
this is aprediction os as i read the new girl coming in rk's life n dont throw chappals n tamaatars on me for this.i m busy with my exams soo i'll update my other works after completion of my exams

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
omg it is damn good dear πŸ‘πŸ‘,i love it full on bollwood types ,it suits rishbala so much ,liked the last part ,tammy ki tho πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  , i want to see this track in our show ,but  humara cvs tho alag hai
Edited by rekha.366 - 10 years ago
sharmila04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ perfect title...
i wish to see this track in our show...
LiveLikeaQueen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it β­οΈ it was awesome 
Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow that is so fabulous to be true here madhu was just like rk in the storyπŸ˜‰ ha ha poor tammy what a shame πŸ˜ƒ grow up pplπŸ˜› nice os dear😊
infinity_flame thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Its superbb dear.
Thnx for the pm
meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha i love to see this madhu in mbπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wooowww this is awesome
Just love it ahaannn
Rk roxxx tammy shocks
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing...😊...kaash tumhari tarah script writer ko bhi akkal aa jaye...aur kuchh mazedaar dikhaye show mein instead of this irritating track...
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘Nice one chalo jis tarah tumhare os mien Tammy ne Rishbala ko ek kiya hopefully humare serial mien bhi kar de.πŸ˜‰