Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

ikki215

ikki215

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Ok this is my first ever OS. i hope u all like it .I am dedicating it to Sanskriti (SanskritiS) who actually motivated me to carry on this OS which first i thought was lame ... but anyways here goes.

NOTE- This is my first time of writing .. plz feel free to share ur views and critics are most welcomed :)

Everyone are coming back to Mumbai after Taani's engagement.All are cracking jokes and laughing , but Sharon is thinking about Swayam all the way .Rey is depressed but he is keeping his bravado and is laughing with others so that they dont feel he is sad. Sharon  glances towards Swayam and smiles when she sees him enjoying the laughter with his frnds. Then Swayam looks at her and both their eyes meet and instantly get locked with  each other.Lost in that gaze , they both think abt each other ..

(Sharon : Swayam main tumse bhaut pyar karti hu. galti hui hai manti hu , isliye toh inta sab kar rahi hu..i have realized my feelings for you and i need u back .)

(Swayam : Nhi Sharon jo tum abhi feel kar rahi ho its just a temporary phase , jaise hi maine apne dil ki baat tumhe keh di , you will go back to ur old self and then again i will become ur puppet)

Suddenly a loud laughter from the gang break their gaze and Swayam realizing what had happened , in full rude manner looks away from her. Sharon seeing his gesture ,gets hurt a lot and instantly silent tears start coming from her eyes. Rey is noticing what was happening b/w them and feels sorry for both his best frnds. Rey decides its high time for them to patch up now after seeing the changes in Sharon himself.

Rey  after reaching home waits for sometime and then calls up Sharon :

Rey : hey Sharon ! aaram se paunch gyi?

Sharon: Haan rey , abhi paunchi .

Rey: Sharon muje pta hai what was happening b/w you and swayam during the engagement aur  drive ke time as well and main tum dono jo mere  best frnds hai ,aise nhi dekh sakta ..i promised Swayam that i will stay out of this and i will keep that promise . But i will indirectly help you as well .

Sharon ( crying on the other side) : thanx rey ! ur the best.  tumhe nhi pta how much its hurting from inside.But i wont quit and thank you .koi plan hai kya?

Rey: Yes ! but like i said i will help u indirectly , all the work u have to do it urself ! 

Sharon : yes i know and i will ...its been 3 years since Swayam kept on trying to make me his , now he deserves the same attention and affection from me , and i wont back down ! 

Rey : See , this Changed Sharon can win anyone , even Swayam ! keep it up..Ok here is the plan

And rey tells her the plan ! 

Swayam is lost in his thoughts about Sharon when rey enters.

Rey: Sharon ke khayalo main khoya hua hai?

Swayam : nhi re ! pagal hai kya ! kuch bhi?

Rey : muj se jooth bolega ab kya? 

Swayam : Rey u promised we wont talk abt...

(rey cuts him off)

Rey : listen I know i promised tabhi i didnt come b/w u too even jab Sharon koshish kar rahi thi apna pyar prove karne ki or kisi ko btaya nhi ki tu hi hai jisne ous ki Payal churai thi college main. Swayam i know you love her and you realize she has changed .Then whats keeping you away from her? doesnt it bother you when she crying after all the hard work she is putting into you and you ignoring her or being rude to her? Swayam seriously tell me dont you love her an...

( Swayam cuts him off this time)

Swayam : rey i love her dammit and i know how much it hurts me when i am being rude to her. All the time during the engagement , i was secretly looking at her and noticing her .I WILL LOVE HER TILL I DIE ! (he Screams). But i know all this is just temporary ..once i tell her my real feelings , again she will start taking me for granted and i cant tolerate that !  That kills !Bs happy aur kuch sunna hai?

Rey : nhi ! muje joh sunna tha maine sun liya and jise joh sunna tha ous ne bhi sun liya !

Swayam : kya?(confused)

Rey : kuch nhi acha sorry for taking out this topic ...chal abhi class chalte hai !

( as Swayam goes ahead , rey takes out his mobile and cut the call which was on from the start of this conversation and the caller who was listening to all their chat was SHARON !

Swayam at his home in is room sitting and thinking about Sharon .. All the past dates , hugs and kisses flashback right in front of him and he starts missing Sharon badly .he sees its raining outside and gets lost in their dance in the rain wish date. Suddenly a stone comes flying from a window of his room and lands on his bed ! there is a paper wrapped to it .Swayam unfolds the paper and reads:

Bul karke bhi humse koi bhul hui ho to, 
Bhul samjkar use bhla dena, 
Lekin bhulana sirf Bhul ko, 
Galti se bhi Hume na Bhulana.

Swayam runs to the window and looks outside . He finds Sharon standing outside his gate and completely drenched with her hands holding her ears.Swayam for a moment seeing that sight , his heart skips a beat and he keeps staring at her with his love visible in his eyes. A big thunder breaks his stance and he suddenly panics on  remembering the fact that Sharon might catch cold or worse her asthma might aggregate .he runs towards the gate and finally reaching her he says:

Swayam: Sharon tum yeh kya kar rahi ho?

Sharon : tumhe sorry keh rahi hu .Aur kya?

Swayam: Sharon plz bachpana baad karo..Sorry se kuch nhi hoga . tum jao yaha se.

Sharon : nhi Swayam main nhi jaungi , jaungi kya jab tak tum muje maaf nhi kar dete main yaha se hilungi bhi nhi !

Swayam: Sharon (he shouts) sometimes stop thinking thru ur point of view.Being selfish wont help u all the time !

Sharon - nhi Swayam this time main  mere nhi but humare point of view se sooch rahi hu.

Swayam- its too late Sharon ,u made me and my love a laughing stock in front of everyone ! when u had a chance u didn't now I don't have anything left to give to you.  

Sharon :main galtiya ki hai Swayam, main maanti hu.. baar baar ki hai main maanti hu..ekbhaut badi galti ki maine ,yeh bhi manti hu but ek bdi galti toh har kisi ko maaf hoti hai na?

Swayam: haan hoti hai,but tab jab wo ek galti ho ! What u did was not a mistake .. tumne toh muje bas mirror dikhaya hai ki hum dono saath nhi ho sakte.

Yeh Sirf actually tum.

(Sharon cutting him says)

Sharon : tumhara phase hai , its just main jo bhi kar rahi hu coz muje tumhari attention chaiye..ek baar phase khatam ho gya then I wud realize ki I don't love u and main tumhe bhool jaungi yeh hi na?

Swayam stood there like he was struck by lightening ...

Sharon : u know yeh TV serials main hota hai na ki fandom characters ka monologue mangti hai ...muje real life main tumhara monologue chaiye tha jo muje mila and ous monologue ki thinking ko galat prove karne ke liye hi main yaha aayi hu.

SWayam: tum...he..ye...saa..saab ka...aisee pta.?

Sharon : kaise pta chalayeh chodo ..jo main kehne lagi hu woh suno. Swayam seriously tumhe laga ki yeh sab phase hai ki main tumhara attention lene ki koshish kr rahi hu?

Your wrong ! aare maine yeh sab kiya to make u see that I really have changed. Swayam what hurt I gave u ,tumne toh 10% bhi nhi diya  these days by acting rude to me . I listened to very rude word of urs did everything to be like ur dream girl . Yeh pyar hi toh hai jo muje apni galti sundarne main help kar raha hai and mera POV badal raha hai. Its ur love ki main khul ke ji rahi hu , without that RESERVE of CONTROL jee rahi hu. Kyoki ab who control nhi raha, I felt I belong only and only to you.(tears glistering from her eyes). Stupid I love u and Swayam I never said this to you before but now I want to say " SWAYAM SHEKAWAT" I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU !Plz  muje ek chance de do and main promise karti hu ki duniya ki best gf banke dikhaugi.

Saying all all this she ran towards Swayam and gave him a tight hug , a hug which felt like there was no tomorrow . She wanted Swayam to understand the feeling of whatever she said through the hug she gave to him

Swayam felt his floor slipping with each and every second when Sharon was speaking .He realized that what he was doing all this time was being a coward and running away from feelings fearing that he might get hurt again.He didn't even give one chance to Sharon like last time all this chaos  happened when aditya ruined their relationship and frndship .The hug came as a painkiller for him . Tears were now in his eyes and with all the turmoil in his heart , he cried and he laughed (hearing her last line).

Swayam : Sharon ! I am sorry I love u a lot.. aare main toh tumhare ilawa kisi aur ke bare main sooch hi nhi sakta. I love you and yes I cannot live without you too .

Sharon :

Dur Humse Jaa Paoge Kaise, 
Humko Bhool Paoge Kaise. 
Hum Who Khushbu Jo Saanson Mein Utar Jaye, 
Khud Apni Saanxon Ko Rok Paoge Kaise..

I love u too Swayam ...a lot more than my own life.

Swayam :meri Siren shayar ban gyi kya baat hai .

Sharon:who mere bf ka kamal hai.he is a very good writer u see .:P

Swayam : meri Siren , I love u !

(Swayam suddenly excitedly and restlessly says )

kahi chale? Yaha se dur sirf hum dono .bas .

Sharon: (laughing): haha.. yes PT time who bhi exclusive PT chaiye muje.. Camping chale? Waise bhi camping proper nhi hui thi and ous ke baad jo hua..(she breaks off) ..anyways muje tumhari camping wish ko full justice dena hai ! And waise bhi muje chai properly banai nhi aayi (she adds giving a naughty smirk) muje chai banani hai tumhare saath.

Swayam : Sure my love. Tumne kaha wohi hoga.

Sharon : nhi ab se jo hum dono ne decide kiya wohi hoga !

Aur haan muje meri payal wapas chaiye. DONO !

Swayam: tumhe kaise pta chala ?dono payal mere pas hai (getting redder)

Sharon : I love u ..so I know moron.

Swayam lifted Sharon while hugging and it was a awesome sight as there was rain but where they stood some clouds lifted up to make way for the moon light to fall upon them , giving a sign that even God was happy to see their love united.

Havnt rechecked it so sorry for any typos or grammatical mistakes .. Hope u all enjoyed :)

Edited by ikki215 - 03 December 2013 at 6:19am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti199530121986Lawrentian_214herambBerry_Girlbinod0819hellangelstry2149swaron1107rinkubathija12Hafsa94snehac2Love_shantuSaRun_31tanharockksswasivenusrockzSwayamd3kria1996Smiley12798085548022rohan_smiletrisha19km29sumana.sheshaaddicted_loveJensenrocks_Deepika_AnanyaVruShansnehaswaron77dazzlingmanaviswaronlandpooja123456medhasarkard3fan4evaRabertmonaNishi.Kssvrushanharshi.-.SaNaYa.-.vaishu88KaNcHaN_06VruShan_SwaRonswaronlove001abhilasha_dreamsurbhimathurbhanumathitanhasakshibshahzona_malik-Jasmita-Shardha_Swaronsree_swaronMihi4VruShansadafarshaDewdrops.ShaKunHR-DMG4lifecscskritzzz_ArShaprateek.007SanskritiSsweet16cashSwaronvrushanarsha_vrushanMuskan_SwaRonsweetydiyafrienrosyrkohliblush.princessSoniaswaron9113SwaRon_rocksbhavz_vrushanShilpa_SwaRonHSFA-spongy--Suni-aishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon OS ( Cannot live without you)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanskritiS

IF-Rockerz

SanskritiS

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Amazing Os Smile
Liked the Swaron eyes talk
Rey's plan was mast
Loved the way u penned Sharon manofying Swayam
Their cute talks about PTEmbarrassed

Edited by SanskritiS - 01 December 2013 at 8:43am

Muskan_SwaRon

IF-Rockerz

Muskan_SwaRon

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
it was a cute os Smile
loved the way u headed it...payal chor LOL
Rey's plan was awesome and u wrote the execution very well
loved the way they confess
loved the shayar Sharon Cool
it was a simple yet cute os Thumbs Up
keep writing more

Edited by Muskan_SwaRon - 02 December 2013 at 2:01am

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Sweet,simple and honest Smile

I loved how u took care of all the issues ..from AK track to sharon's lie to payal chorEmbarrassed

Loved it...do write more

ikki215

ikki215

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanskritiS

Res

waiting for ur unres ! :P

ikki215

ikki215

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Deepika_

Sweet,simple and honest Smile

I loved how u took care of all the issues ..from AK track to sharon's lie to payal chorEmbarrassed

Loved it...do write more
thank you ! really appreciate what all u said... hope i write more :)

ikki215

ikki215

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskan_SwaRon

res
i typed a long comment but it got deleted Pinch
sure..wud love to hear your views :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskan_SwaRon

ikki215

ikki215

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged