Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The show has ended and was brilliant.
But Rohit's disappearance and 'what happened to him' was never shown...

Rohit knew that if he went with the Rathods to ATU,then he would obviously be interrogated and arrested because,lets face it,he did something wrong. He never had any intentions of doing anything wrong but he ultimately did. So he just avoided all of the mess and ran instead.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The story of the drug dealers actually ties in pretty well as both Rohit and Dev agreed for this "assignment" for drug money. 

But more than Rohit, I feel its Dev who is Simran's brother. She did tell those drug dealers that she saw him last the previous evening and he hasn't been answering calls throughout. They have no way of knowing he is already dead. 

Rohit had told Kiran there was no one in particular who would be concerned about him. So that rules out the sister angle.

The fact that his track is left open-ended do you think he might come back in the next season?
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here's something to dig up from the earlier hours. Dev and Rohit were up to their dirty work in Mumbai. This military academy is based in a different city. If either Dev or Rohit is related to Simran, he is not from Mumbai, but just partying there.
sonika_khanna thumbnail
He will return to the show
surbhi_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Now, the season is over..but I didn't get why was Rohit hiding?
Initially I thought there would be a connecting story..but they didn't show anything abt him.. ðŸ¤”
zephyr29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjun_M

Here's something to dig up from the earlier hours. Dev and Rohit were up to their dirty work in Mumbai. This military academy is based in a different city. If either Dev or Rohit is related to Simran, he is not from Mumbai, but just partying there.

Yup, it does add up. Simran said she last saw her brother in the evening, and the guys meet up with Jhanvi & Kiran after midnight, which would mean a few hours drive to Mumbai.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbhi_d3

Now, the season is over..but I didn't get why was Rohit hiding?

Initially I thought there would be a connecting story..but they didn't show anything abt him.. ðŸ¤”

I feel he hid out of guilt and the fact that once in the custody of ATU/RAW it would be very hard to get out again.

He flt guilty for putting Kiran in this situation so he just stuck around to make things right by her and her family and once she was safe he slipped away.

I somehow get the feeling we'll be seeing him again in the next season because his fate was left glaringly open-ended.
surbhi_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: zephyr29

I feel he hid out of guilt and the fact that once in the custody of ATU/RAW it would be very hard to get out again.

He flt guilty for putting Kiran in this situation so he just stuck around to make things right by her and her family and once she was safe he slipped away.

I somehow get the feeling we'll be seeing him again in the next season because his fate was left glaringly open-ended.

next season? I doubt, as the it'll be based in Dubai on a different case.
Yeah, he did feel guilty for putting Kiran in this situation, but she was looking out for him, even before boarding the helicopter she was screaming for him..but he conveniently hid himself in the woods.. 
that doesn't seem right.. ðŸ¤”
zephyr29 thumbnail
Is the whole of next season going to be based in Dubai? I doubt it. If they will be showing the kids again it'll also be based in India. They could show Kiran again spotting Rohit and while trying to catch up with him gets into trouble 🤔

As for his hiding, it was mainly Kiran who formed an attachment and empathy towards him. He might have had feelings too but his feeling of guilt and loss was much more so he did what he felt was right, not because he didn't care.