soz09 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Havent been watching since mami went in a wheelchair what is the story with preeti! What is wrong with her! Really want to know? Xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
mami didnt went in a wheelchair. i think you mean "choti nani". when the marriage function was going on, preeti showed signs and symtoms that she is pregnant. everyone is happy and prescribed her to have bedrest and to take care of herself. it's true that she's pregger but when her reports are out and only the deshpandes know that she has a failed kidney.( i dont know maybe both of her kidneys are...) and that she needs transplant. so the problem is she told sameer and his family not to tell this to the diwans becuase the diwans are vey happy regarding adi and pankhuri's marriage and do not want to give them more tension. so now, she's very weak and sameer is also trying to let her understand that you need to inform your family about this, that this is a very serious matter, and that you have to get a kidney transplant really soon or else your baby's life and your life will be in danger.

i hope you do understand now.

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: baljodhdhanesar

mami didnt went in a wheelchair. i think you mean "choti nani". when the marriage function was going on, preeti showed signs and symtoms that she is pregnant. everyone is happy and prescribed her to have bedrest and to take care of herself. it's true that she's pregger but when her reports are out and only the deshpandes know that she has a failed kidney.( i dont know maybe both of her kidneys are...) and that she needs transplant. so the problem is she told sameer and his family not to tell this to the diwans becuase the diwans are vey happy regarding adi and pankhuri's marriage and do not want to give them more tension. so now, she's very weak and sameer is also trying to let her understand that you need to inform your family about this, that this is a very serious matter, and that you have to get a kidney transplant really soon or else your baby's life and your life will be in danger.

i hope you do understand now.

Yep it was choti nani, she's left the show now! Or the storyline to for now!!! Hmmm 
Yep she's pregnant and has kidney failure!