Qubool Hai

Home Alone- AsYa Style!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Az3003

Goldie

Az3003

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Could anyone please explain to me what is Islamic about this show???AngryAngryAngry
I am a Muslim and I'd like to think I'm from a liberal family... But even my family would never leave me with a strange man in the same room alone forget the same house!ConfusedConfusedConfused(when I mean strange I mean not a relative)
What is Gul trying to say here? AsYa are practically in a live-in relationship!! They both have bedrooms downstairs while Dilshad and Najma used to room upstairs before Najma's wedding. It's shameful that a serial that claims to be Muslim-orientated would show such nonsense!! It does not matter whether AsYa sleep together or not... That is not the point here! The point I'm trying to make is that no decent girl (Muslim or not) will stay so long in a house with a young unmarried man so shamelessly for so long and now they are living alone without Nikaah!! Does none of the elders see a problem here?? Dilshad is rushing to Rashid who has a defective heart and a non-existent brain but she's not thinking about Zoya's reputation?? How can she leave Zoya and Asad to live alone? What would people say? At least make Nikaah or wait until Zoya and Ayaan get formally divorced from their sham of a marriage so that she can marry Asad before leaving them to make masti in the KVAngryAngryAngry This is absolute BS and is shameful not only to Muslim but to Indian culture in generalOuch 
P.S... I have nothing against live-in relationships... But if a serial is aimed at portraying a culture... They should exercise discretion and logicAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarbrathan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Home Alone- AsYa Style!!" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Yh. They are in a live in relationship. Isnt it amazing. Day Dreaming All thats left is the pre marital suhaag raats. And we will be breaking all boundries. Im damn excited. Blushing
No sarcasm intended. I mean it Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Az3003

Az3003

Goldie

Az3003

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
They might as well just go ahead and do it...Angry Wasting our timeLOLLOLLOL

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Of course they should go ahead and do it. Them not doing it is wasting time. Blushing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top