Oct 1st - Oct 15th WU 2013

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kasrana

Coolbie

kasrana

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Scene 1
Uma says what you wanna show by this care and all? Why you try to the mother of the baby? Look simar you are aunt of my grandson why you act like his mom. I know ver well what you want prove. Mataji intrudes and says that what happened that you are talking to simar like this. Uma says i know this is your house but i can't see this injustice with my daughter. Simar by caring the baby all the time wanna show that she only care about the baby. She is creating differences between Pari and her son. She is doing this because she never get to be mom of a son. She is just trying to conceal the shorcoming that she is mother of a daughter. Sujata says that we consider no difference between girl and a boy. Roli says what era are you talking about ? Girls and boys are equal. Uma says these things are good to hear but reality can be seen. Mata ji says i know simar she can never do something like that. And we don't make any difference between our sons and daughter. Simar is the light that lightens our house. We trust her blindly. Simar can't say anything. When you were buying gifts in Chandigarh at that time the same simar was treating aarav like her son. You are our guest we have to respect you but i am telling you never use these words for simar again. Uma and Pari leaves. Mata ji says to simar don't take what she said on your heart she doesn't know that how strong our bonds are. Her words don't effect us. Forget what she said. Mausi ji says she can't understand our love forget it. We have to prepare for tomorrow. Our daughter is going to be married.

Scene 2
Shaureay remembers his time with Janvi. Janvi on the other hand thinks about the proposal. She is reluctant. Shaureya remembers her smiling on the dinner. Janvi remembers him whispering, I like you in her ear. And the ways he said i love you and gave her the rose. She is smiling. Shaureya call her. She receives the call. He says i have called to thank you because you accepted my friendship request. Janvi says you should not have called at this time. Tomorrow a proposal is coming I have to sleep. She disconnects the call. She wonders why is it hurting her?
Shaureya thinks how is this possible how can she get married.

Scene 3
Sujata is worried that no arrangements have been done so far. Maa asks Pari to make laddu and breakfast. Pari says maa don't you worried we will handle all the things. Uma says there is no nedd to make breakfast you should buy it from the market. Mausi says that we will do all the things by our hands for our daughter. She is our princess. Uma says yes i can see that even the daughter in law that gave birth to the boy is working as well. Pari says its not like that mom. Its my only sister in law's big day. my responsibility is to work to make this day special for her. Uma says to sujata look how good manners i have taught my daughter. Mausi ji instead of working she is always speaking.
All of Janvi's brothers comes in and they have all brought different sets for janvi and everyone say that janvi will wear my set. They are all showing off their jewlery. Sid says mine one is of latest vogue and janvi is the girl of this age she will love it. Prem says look mine one is so royal. Sujata says you guys are saying like its her wedding today. Its just her proposal coming today she is not getting married yet. Prem says we know but she is our only sister and we are four. And we got her after a long wait.From here to her wedding day, We want to make all her days special. She is our princess. Mausi ji suggests why don't you all ministers show all the sets to the princess and she will select her by her own.

Scene 4
Roli and Simar are showing dresses to Janvi. Janvi says stop it now i am so confused just select one and give it to me. Roli brings a yellow saari. Simar says that this is the best one. all the brothers come in the room. Janvi is startled. They all show their two sets. Prem says look this is more beautiful. Janvi says you have got me in trouble. Janvi asks the to close their eyes and she will select one and wear it. She wears ear rings from one and necklace from the other one. She says how can i live without you guys and a sister can't create differences between her brothers.She hugs prem. Simar says now it had been done now give your sister some time to get ready. Simar and roli are going as well and ask her to get ready. She remembers the rose Shaureya presented.

Precap-Shaureya jumps in to Janvi's room she asks her to go. He says i have never done this for anyone. I love you janvi. Janvi is backed against the wall he is so close to her and simar comes in the room.

OCT 2nd 2013

Scene 1
Janvi's proposal has come. They says that we just lack a daughter my son chose just Janvi from all the photos. The man says we will be so happy to be your relatives. They ask to call Janvi. Sujata asks Simar to make Janvi ready by her hands. Simar says don't you worry our Janvi is so pretty that they can't say no. Sujata says that they are such h a good family and the boy is nice as well. Simar says okay let me bring her.

Sceen 2
Janvi is getting ready in her room she still remembers Shaureya saying i need you only you can tell me the difference between right and wrong. Her door knocks she opens but nobody is there. She realizes that its the window knocking. But who can be there. She get a racket. She is so afraid. She open the window Shaureya is standing there. They both stop for a while. Simar is coming upstairs. Janvi asks what are you doing here ? Please go, he jumps in instead. I am asking you to go. Shaureya says i have never felt like this for someone i have never beeen mad like this before. He heds towards her she is stepping backward. She back against the wall. He gets closer to her and says I love you. She is unable to says anything. He is getting more closer when Simar opens the door. Simar is taken aback. She shouts, Janvi. They are all startled. Janvi throws Shaureya away. Simar asks what is all this janvi. Shaureya singhaniya how dare you to enter our house and to come here in janvi room. Shaureya says i came from the pipe. Simar asks what else do you want from janvi now? He responds i love janvi.

Scene 3
Sujata and all the people and busy serving the guests. They ask to bring janvi. Sujata says they must be coming. Mausi ji says look Gaurav s attention is somewhere else. Mata ji asks her to stay quiet. She says please bring Janvi. Achna comes in and says it takes a lot of time to get ready these day. There are a lot of creams but there is still something called natural beauty look at my daughter pari. I made her massage of almond and she used to bath with milk all the time. Mata ji sends Roli upstairs.

Scene 4
Shaureya says that this is true i love her so much i can't live withour her. Simar says first you spoiled her life get her fired and now today. Get out before i call everyone. Shaureya says no i wont go i know i have made so many mistakes but i wont go until i don't get to know whats i her mind know. Please try to understand me. Simar says Janvi can never be in any relationship with an arrogant and rich guy like you.
shaureya says janvi i wana hear from you. Do you love me or not? Simar says don't impose your feelings on her. Lets go downstairs janvi. a really nice guy is waiting there for you. Janvi says lets go. Shaureya says you can go but i won't leave until you don't answer. Simar says go from the way you came. Its a really happy day for this family and i wont let anyone come in between. Shaureya says you have to accept your love janvi.

Precap: Janvi sees a letter in her room written with blood. It says that the girl i love is getting marride to somebody else i don't wanna live. And you will responsible for my death...

Oct 3rd 2013

Scene 1
Roli gets Simar and Janvi in the corridor, she says you are looking so pretty, groom is waiting for you down there. Simar whispers in Janvi's ears to forget all what happened. The guests says your daughter is so pretty. She meets both lady and her husband. She looks a little worried. The asks her about her studies? She says i have done a nursing course and i am doing the same job. The lady asks what are you hobbies? Janvi says i love cooking. The lady says thats so good. Gaurav whispers something in his mom's ears. Sujata asks him ti be open about whatever he wanna say. The lady says that Gaurav wanna meet the girl alone if mata ji allows, you know the generation of these days they have become a little advanced. Mata ji allows and they both go to another room.

Scene 2
Gaurav says to janvi that i just wanted to ask that if you are happy with this proposal. I mean is there anyone else in your life, then you can surely tell me. Janvi is quiet. She remembers all the moments she spent with Shaureya she recalls him saying i love you in her ear. She is still silent.
Mausi ji on the other is busy talking about janvi's good trait. They both come down and Sujata asks what has he thought? Gaurav says its yes from my side i will love to have a life partner like Janvi. Roli asks Janvi about her consent ? Mataji asks her to be open about what is in her mind, just tell your choice. There should be no pressure on you. Janvi has a look on everyone. Janvi says its a yes from my side as well. Everyone congratulates and hugs each other. Achna gives janvi the sweets and says wow your life has changed. Living a life like an orphan for years has gone now, and you have got your family and and in laws both. Mausi ji says why is everyone quiet ? Its like some idiot has pressed mute button in a happy song. Mata ji says Thank God, Gaurav and his family is so good. Mausi ji says our daughter will rule their house.

Scene 3
When janvi goes back to her room she thanks God that Shaureya has gone. She finds some blood drops on her floor and letter written with blood. It says that the girls i love more than myself is going to be someone else's. What will i do in my life? I gave you a chance to save my life but you kept quiet and your silence made me hear my death sentence. I don't wanna live and now you will be responsible for my death. Janvi get so worried. She sees the blood drops going out of the window. What have you done she screams. She gets her phone and starts calling Shaureya he is not receiving the call. Janvi wonders how can get to know where and how he is. She is running to the gate. Roli stops her and starts singing songs for her. Janvi says that i have to go for something important. Simar comes and asks roli whats happening? Roli says that janvi has gone somewhere she was looking worried. Simar tells her all what happened in her room when simar went to bring her down. Roli ask what janvi said when Shaureya was saying all this? Simar tells her that she was quiet but they don't have to be worried because janvi has given her nod for Gaurav. She won't have said yes if she had something ongoing with Shaureya. Simar says that she has to feed Anjali she will be back. Roli wonders if there is nothing then where has janvi gone?

Scene 4
Janvi is in the city hospital she is looking for record room. She goes in and thinks that she can find Shaureya's address here. She asks the man there to find the accident case record of Shaureya Singahnya, she finds it and noticed down the address. She enters Shaureya's house. His servant asks who is eh? She says i am Janvi and i wanna meet Shaureya . He says she us in his room. When she enters his room she finds him on the safe and sound. she says so it was all a drama. He yes it was but it proved one thing that you love me too otherwise you won't be standing here in my house. janvi says no i don't love you. He says yes you do you won't be this mush worried for me otherwise.

Precap-Sujata asks janvi where was she ? Janvi says i went to the hospital. Sujata asks what was the need of going there?

Oct 4th 

Scene 1
Shaureya says yes it is proved that you love me. You wont be here. Your tension on face is creaming that you love me. Janvi says no, definitely no. My reason for being here is the care, that blood, that letter.. Shaureya says it was all true. He shows her his finger. He continues, but half. My confession of love for you was true but that threat to give my life was a lie. Look i am successful in seeing your love for me. Janvi is leaving he stops her by holding her hand and she slips in his arms. He holds her close. Shaureya says still you don't love me? Don't feel anything for me? Janvi says i never felt anything for you. My wedding has been decided today stay away from me. Relationships are not between two people but two families. And the one that match to each other. Shaureya says what matters is our love. My sister will come to your home with all rituals. She will ask your family. He holds her hand. Janvi says this is not possible and leaves. He is so angry.

Scene 2
Mata ji says this is the first time a daughter will get married from this house. I know now how people fell when they are getting their daughters married. Mausi ji is showing off that we will spend a lot of money on all this, she actually sees achna. Achna says to mata ji that she will tell them expensive places. mata ji says we will get her some gift that will help her in future. mausi ji says it must be some gold or property. shalu says how about giving that aarav's shop to janvi? Mata ji says no but he says consider it a gift from aarav to his bua.
Roli is calling janvi over and over again. She is so worried about her. She calls the hospital and ask there to let her talk to janvi. She is startled when she hears that janvi is not there. She wonders where else she has gone.

Scene 3
Shaureya get down to his living room, he call outs attul's name. He aaks her to call meena. Attul says she is busy with a meeting today. I said call, says shaureya. Attul call her shaureya gets the phone and says to her please di come back your brother needs you. Its about my life and death.

Scene 4
Simar and sujata come in with the stuff they have shopped. Simar asks roli why is she worried? She says there is nothing like that. Sujata is showing her shopping to roli. Janvi comes in, sujata asks where she went at this time? Janvi says i went to the hospital. Sujata asks waht was the need of going to hospital at this time ? Roli says maa i think you should get some rest you will be busy tomorrow as well. When they leave roli asks why did she lie? Janvi says tells them all what shaureya said to her. Simar says don't you worry shaureya singhanya can't do anything to you. Don't be afraid its your roka tomorrow. Roli asks her to get some sleep. Simar says after roka tomorrow we have to tell prem and sid about him

Scene 5
Pari is taking care of Aarav. Shalu says you look so good taking acre of him. Pari shouts stay away from me until you don't promise me that shop is on aarav's name. Shalu says whats wrong with you janvi is my sister. She says i don't know anything that shop is of my son and will always be.

Sceen 6
Janvi is thinking of her time with Shaureya. He aks were you thinking of me? She abruptly says yes. then says no its my roka today stop calling me. Sahyreya says if your roka is coming between our love then how about stopping it ? Janvi gets feared. He says you are stuck between your heart and mind janvi. I love you janvi and i want you.

Precap- Janvi's in laws have come. Everyone welcomes them they look so angry. Mata ji asks them whats wrong/ They say sorry but cant proceed this relationship.

Oct 5th 

anvi is talking with Sourya on the phone. She says, today it's my Roka and I can't talk to you. Sourya says, if it's coming between our love, then we will just stop that Roka. I love you and I won't leave you. He hangs. Janvi is lost in thoughts when Roli comes there. She asks what happened? Was it Sourya's call? You don't need to bother thinking about him. Give me his address.. this is enough now. I will see how he bothers now.. I will go and talk to him. Janvi seems scared. Roli says, don't feel scared.. you trust your bhabhi right? Janvi gives her Sourya's address. Roil tells Janvi not to be tensed.. and she will tell Simar to take care of her. Roli is leaving, Janvi stops her and tells her to talk properly with Sourya as he is not that bad either. Janvi says, he worries for me. Roli is confused.. she says, okay.. and leaves. Janvi looks tensed.

Bharadwajs are waiting for the guy's family. They come with tensed faces. Bharadwajs ask them if anything wrong. The guy's father says to mataji, please forgive us, but we can't do this rishta. Sujata asks what are you saying? The guy's father says, ask this to Janvi who likes some other guy. Bharadwajs are shocked. mataji says, if you don't want to do rishta, then not a problem.. we think pairs are made by the God.. they will marry wherever its written.. but you have no right to say such stuff about our daughter. Sujata says, this is not a joke.. yesterday you said yes.. and today you're refusing. You liked Janvi until yesterday, then what happened today? Rajendra says, you must have misunderstanding.. come in and we will talk about it. The guy's mother says, there is no misunderstanding.. how can we get our son married to a girl who likes someone else already. Simar and Janvi come there and are shocked to hear that. Simar says, there is no guy in Janvi's life. Sid says, how can you say with so much confidence? Simar tells Gaurav.. you used to like Janvi and you said yes too.. then what happened.. explain to your parents. Gaurav's father says, you don't need to explain to him.. ask your daughter whether she likes someone else or no. Sujata says, no we won't question her.. if there was anything like that, then she would have told me first. Prem and Sid say, not a single word more about our sister.. you want to break this rishta.. then you can, but don't say anything about our sister. Gaurav's family goes to Janvi and say, see how much they trust you.. and you're taking advantage.. tell them what we said is true. Janvi is quiet. Gaurav's mother says, I will say it.. Sourya Singhania. This is his name, right? Sourya's sister called us this morning and she said to break this rishta.. because Sourya and Janvi love a lot each other. Simar is shocked. She goes somewhere.

Roli is in car. She says, if I had found Sourya, then I would have taught him good lesson that he wouldn't take Janvi's name again. She then says, maybe matarani wants sid and prem jiju to handle this matter. She receives a call from Simar. simar asks her if she met Sourya or his family. Roli says, there was no one.. and why you seem tensed? Simar says, you come home first. Roli asks, if Roka started. Simar says, no and hangs.

Bharadwajs are asking Janvi who is this Sourya. Simar comes and says, a spoilt brat from a rich family. Gaurav's parents say how can you not know about Singhania family..they are such a big family.. we can't dare to go against them.. they can destroy our Gaurav's future.

Sourya's sister, Meghna, is going to Bharadwaj house.

Mataji says, no matter what their status is.. how big they are.. they have no right to destroy our Janvi's future. Everyone is supporting mataji and right then Meghna enters. She says, I think you were talking about me.. it was good to hear praise about me. Mataji says, so it's you because of whom happiness, that came to our house, returned. Meghna says, wrong.. I came to double your happiness. I came with my brother's, Sourya, rishta with your daughter Janvi.

Gaurav and his family leave from there. Sourya enters. He introduces himself to mataji and Bharadwajs. Mataji says, by breaking rishta of our daughter.. you came here to show sympathy? Rajendra says, how did you even think that we will be ready for this rishta? He sends Janvi to her room. Meghna says, you're elders so I will take your anger as blessings. Its good you sent her to her room.. it's a matter between the elders so it's better if the elders discuss it. She sends Sourya outside as well. Meghna looks around the house and says to Mataji, so what we have to do? Mataji says, meaning? Meghna says, you will say the amount or shall I give you a blank cheque? Rajedra says, what are you trying to say? Meghna says, oldest trick in the book... make innocent face, so amount can be increased. She says, I don't have time so I will come straight to the point.. what will you take to free my brother from Janvi. Mataji gets angry. She says, Janvi is our daughter.. she's pride of this house.. we don't measure someone's respect and pride with money. You're a big business woman.. don't you even know that price is not for a person's respect. Meghna says, oh god.. 50 lakhs? Bharadwajs are shocked.

Precap: Sourya asks Janvi, you still think that you don't love me? Janvi says, you were right.. I like you. Sourya says, what? Just like? No problem.. it won't take much time before your like is turned into love. Both smile.

Oct 7th 

Mata ji says to Meghna that you are such a businesswoman you should know that its the respect that is worthy. She says oh god, 50 lac?

Shaureya is with Janvi. She says what do you think you will come here and i will accept your proposal? Why are you here? After breaking my roka you have hurt my family's feelings, you have degraded them i don't even wanna see your face. Shaureya says i did what i said, you are mine. You can't get married to anyone else? You family's consent is more important to you than love right ? That's why meghna is here she will get our proposal. She will make it official.

Simar says to Meghna before pointing at janvi you should look at your brother ? Your brother spoiled her life he has been misbehaving with her since so long. Meghna says okay 75 lac ? Prem jumps in and says if you think you can buy everything from one then buy some manners for your brother. She gets angry and says don't says a single word about my brother i wont tolerate this. Sid jumps in and we won't even tolerate a wrong thought about our sister. She won't even be with people like you rather than getting married to your brother.
Meghna says oh this isn't it weird kind of love ? You people were waiting for the love to proceed and you can secure your future with money? Mata ji shouts so loud, Meghna get out of my house right now i don't want a single word from you.

Shaureya says to janvi won't you still confess that you love me ? She says yes shaureya i like you, he says just like ? No worries this will convert in love soon they both smile. They over hears mata ji shouting . Shaureya runs.

Meghna says that you people don't know our worth. Simar says and you don't know how precious this place is. We don't have place for selfish and cunning people like you. We will never be relative of people like you. janvi comes down and asks whats happening? Shaureya comes from out side. Meghna says lets go from here shaureya right now. They leave.
Mata ji says to janvi don't worry we trust our daughter and we are all with you.

Scene 2
Shaureya in the car asks what wrong di why were you so angry what did they say?
Roli comes home and sees shaureya outside her house and all the cars. She wonders why is he here?
Achna says that she came and said like this family has no respect and what the rate of the daughter of this house ? 75 lac only. such a low market. Pari nudges her. Mausi ji says people that are always talking about money are flop they have no respect.
Roli asks Simar was Shaureya here? I went to his house to ask him to stay away from janvi and not tease her anymore. Mata ji asks her how does she know about him ? Did she knew all this ? Simar intrudes and says i will tell you everything. Mata ji shouts you too simar ? and says you both knew everything but didn't inform anyone. We never expected this from you. This was happening behind our back in this house and nobody got to knew. Sujata is angry at them too. She says this was happening with our daughter a boy like him was teasing her and you both kept silent. simar says we concealed because you people were so happy about the roka. We planned once it is done we will tell you everything. Mata ji have you seen the consequences now? She further says can we know everything now? Simar tells them all the incidents. Sujata says this is too much this time all this was happening with our daughter and you both didn't bother to inform anyone. He came to our house and you both kept us oblivious. Sid says what roli you should have at least shared with me? Your silence made him daring enough to come to this house. Dad says this is not such a small issue she is our daughter what if something had happened to her. Sujata says we can't change what has happened but we have to be careful. She says to janvi that we are all with you. prem says yes we promise shaureya will never tease you again.

Scene 3
Meghna says to shaureay that i wanna talk to you. He says i know what you wanna say but i have made my decision. You did what you liked now its my turn. She says stubbornness is not good all the time. He says bad or good i will do what i have decided too. He leaves. She says 2 days relationship is now more important than blood. I will never let them be one.

Precap-Shaureya is shouting on phone, you can't ignore me like this janvi at least talk to me once. He is throwing things away, attul stops him. He says i will not let her get out of my life this easily.

Oct 8th 

Scene 1
Mata ji shouts at simar and roli that this won't have happened if you had told us. Mausi ji intrudes and says just end this now we all forgive you both. Go upstairs and see janvi. Simar on stairs says to roli that don't you think Janvi is sad because she is going away from shaureya not because of her break up with Gaurav.

Scene 2
Janvi is sitting in her room. Song Sun raha hai na tu is playing in the background. Tears are slipping of her tears. She remembers him saying i like you and her own confession. And when he said i will change this like in love soon. Simar pats at her back. Simar says over thinking increaes the worry. If there is something you are concealing you can tell us. Roli says we know that this time differentiating between right and wrong is difficult but it will release the pressure. Simar says i guess janvi wanna be alone for sometime lets go. Janvi stops them and says that shaureya has stolen my peace and sleep. I feel like i can't control myself. I can't help missing him. Simar hugs her and says we can understand your feelings. It happens in this age. Your feelings are true but for a wrong man. You don't deserve Shaureya. Roli says marriage is between two families. Simar says after meeting his sister i can says that they are not like us. Janvi says don't you guys worry i will never meet him again. Janvi's phone rings. Its shauerya janvi disconnects the call. She says my family is the most important thing in my life. I have no place for shaureya in my life.

Scene 3
Shaureya is calling janvi over and over agian. He is so angry he is throwing things away. Attul stops him. Attul says maybe the end if this story is written like this. Every wish can't be fulfilled. Forget all what happened and move on. Shaureya says i write my own fate i will not let her go away from me.

Scene 4
Sujata and all other people are there in living room. She says i don't know when this bad days will leave my daughter. She has suffered a lot. Prem says we are responsible for this. We promised her protection. Sid says just on proposal has gone happiness has not turned away from her. Prem says forget the maa we will find a new boy for her. Sujata says yes you are right. I know you brothers are here for her. Achna intrudes and says that Meghna broke her relationship on basis of money she can do this again. She says just the worry of parents can't change the fate of children. Mata ji says yes we can't change her future but we can do best for her. And we can make her strong her for ups and downs of her life. Mausi ji says that i have an idea, she should start working in the shop we were giving her. Everyone consents with her. Pari nudges shalu, shalu says that shop was the first gift you gave to aarav. I was thinking that we should buy her a new property and let this one remain aarav's. Pari says that with the first gift our feelings are related. Mata ji says you are right, its the right of parents to think about the future of their child. Shalu is embarrassed that he had to say this in front of his family. Mata ji says that no one will talk to janvi about her wedding now. Sujata says may the lord gives her strength.

Scene 5
Janvi is looking at the mirror she sees shaureya standing behind him when she looks back he is no where. She gets a text from him. It says, janvi i will be waiting for you in the temple tomorrow at 8 o'clock. if you ever felt something for me then you have to come. We will pray to god together to make our families one.I will make everything all right and yes if you don't come to meet me then i swear on you that i will kill myself.

Scene 6
Next morning, shaureya gets to the temple right at 8 o'clock. He says that you have to come today janvi.

Precap-Shaureya is ringing the temple bell again and again. His hand is bleeding. Janvi comes in and stops him. He fills her forehead with his blood.

OCt 9th 

Scene 1
Everyoen is getting the house ready for nabratari. Mata ji asks Pari to bring the fruits to cut them. She says okay i will bring it. Mausi ji says she didn't even bother to say that i will cut them. Mata ji says we will do this. Mausi ji says lets ask uma to do this. Janvi is staring at everyone she is confused what should she do. Its her family on one end and love on the other.

Scene 2
Shaureya reaches the temple and says you have to come today janvi.
There in the house Mata ji asks janvi to sit with them. Mausi ji gives her the fruits to cut, Janvi remembers what simar and roli said to hre, That there is no compatibility between their families. She recalls shaureya's message. Mausi ji says i have to go to the parlor its dandiya today. Mausi ji says mata ji must be the chief guest for the event and i will be beside her. Roli says that mata ji you are an inspiration for us. Mata ji says to muasi ji that go to parlor after arti. Roli asks janvi why is she so worried? Janvi says that i remember that i have some work on pending in the hospital i am thinking to go and finish it before evening. Mata ji says yes you should go right now to complete it earlier.

Scene 3
Shaureya is waiting for janvi. He says i have swore on you janvi if you don't come even i can't imagine what will i do to myself.
Janvi arrives at the temple. She sees shaureya cutting his nerve. She rushes to him and throws away the knife. She says what are you doing? Why can't you understand that we have no future together. My family will never go for you and i can't oppose them. Forget me. Shaureya holds her says that how can i forget you, you are the heart beat of mine. I love you, i wanna make you mine and i wanna marry you. I know that you love me the way i love you. Stop lying to your own self, just confess your love one i promise i will make everything alright. Janvi says how will you make everything alright? After what has happened between your sister and my family.

Scene 4
Meghna asks attul to cancel all her appointments. She says that iw ill go to mandir for arti first. She asks attul where is shaureya? Attul says i have been calling him but he is not receiving the call. Meghna asks him to go and find him .

Scene 5
Janvi is going back home. Shaureya is staring at her. He goes up staris in the temple and starts ringing the bell over and over again. Janvi hears and goes running upstaris. The people in mandir are trying to stop him but he doesn't listen. Janvi shouts shaureyaa, what have you done? She looks at his bleeding hand. He says i can't see my love losing. I can't bear that you will forget me. janvi throw sher bad away and is binding her dupatta around his hand.

Scene 6
There pooja is about to start and everyone is performing the rituals. Sujata says that please God find my daughter a good life partner. SRoli says that god will listen to you. Sujata says this is her first nabratri here. She should have been here. Roli worried about her. She says please God show her the right way.

Scene 7

Janvi says that our families are so different. Wedding binds two houses not just two persons. Our way of living, status everything is different.
Pandit ji intrudes and says that wedding is a precious relation, she is right. Shaureya says just weight our love and everything else. Our love will out weight ll this. True love makes the society go down, its just your family. Shaureya says that i love you and i know that you love me too. Look at your eyes your face every part of your being says that you want me too. He is taking blood out of his cut. She stops him and says this will infect your hand. Shaureya sasy why does it hurt you/ She shouts it hurts because i can't see you in pain because i love you as well. He applies his blood on her forehead.

Precap- Shayreya and Janvi are getting married in the temple.

OCt 10th 

Scene 1
Shaureya is throwing away the cloth janvi tied on his hand. She says please don't do this., It will get your bruise infected. Shaureya says this is my bruise and will hurt me does it effect you? Janvi say yes it does. Shaureya asks why janvi? Janvi says because i love you shaureya. Shaureys fills her forehead with his blood.

Scene 2
There in the house Simar is performing the religious ritual. Mata ji burns the candle in front of God. Pandit ji says that this flame should not be gone for next nine days. This is for your blessing. Pandit ji says lets start arti. This year a new member has been added to your family. Its better if we start with the children. Simar comes forward first. Achna stops her and says simar won't do the arti first. Pari is elder and Aarav is the son of this family while anjali is daughter. Mausi ji is about to says something, mata ji stops her. Simar says that both Anjali and Aarav are kids of this family. It doesn't matter who does it first.

Scene 2
Attul is busy in looking for shaureya. Meghna asks him to find him as soon as possible. She says i am going to madir and i want his news before i get there.

Scene 3
Shaureya asks Pandit ji that one ritual of our wedding has been done. Lets do the others. Pandit ji says that its nabratri's first day today we can't do anything before that. Shaureya says that is there anything more precious than love. He burns the fire himself. Janvi says how can we get married without the prayers of our elders. Shaureya says that our families love us so much they won't accept this marriage yet but one day they will. Feel this moment it will never come back. do you trust you shaureya? She nods, He makes her wear the war mala and mangal sutar. They start the pheray then.
Meghna is on the way she is calling shayreya over and over again.
Janvi is just going with the flow, while there in her house everyone is so happy doing the arti. After pari and shalu its simar and prem doing the arti.
Shayeya says to everyone why are all staring ? Haven't you seen a marriage before. He takes janvi down stairs. He says that they are weird they don't know that they don't need to stared they should be left alone. We are married now and we have license of marriage now. Janvi says that our wedding is done but we have to make our elders happy. He says i agree with you we don't have to tell them yet. we just have to be careful and think what can be the right time. Just be happy trust your husband. I will love you like never before. I will change your life. We should spend more time together. Can we go now? He makes her sit in the car.

scene 4
Meghna arrives at the mandir. On her back shaureya and janvi are sitting in the car. They leaves and meghna doesn't get to see them.

Scene 5
Simar asks pandit ji to give his arshivad to anjali, achna again intrudes and says that love is given to younger one first, so give my grand son arshivaad first. Padit jo does. Pandit ji says about anjali that this girl will make you all proud one day. Achna is going up stairs, mata ji stops her and says i was quiet because of pooja but i am telling you that there is no difference between anjali and aarav for us and i request you to stay a guest i mean this all doesn't suits on the people of your age.

Precap- Roli tells simar that janvi lied again, she has not went to the hospital. Simar says then where is she since morning. Sujata is also worried about janvi.

Oct 11th 

Scene 1
Mata ji says to achna that this type of behavior doesn't suit you. Achna says that i was not wrong this is the first festival of aarav. Pari intrudes and says yes my mom is right. Mata ji says i don't want a quarrel on this big day in this house. We have to go to the event in evening go and get ready.

Scene 2
Shaureya stops his car outside a building, janvi smiles. He gets out of the car and opens her door. He offers her a hand and asks her can we go? She slips her hand in his. She stops in the mid, and asks where are you bringing me? Shaureya says that i know a girl has to go to her husband's house after wedding but i don't want a fight on this day. I wanna make this day special. Janvi says that God has always been miser in relations. I wanted a love and you have given me this love. Thank you shaureya i waited for this day since so lonbg. He holds her hand closer and kisses it. Shaureya says that this relation will throw all worried away and you will have only one name on your lips onwards. Shaureya singhanya.

Scene 3
Mata ji and whole family arrives at the venue. Everyone welcomes them. Mata ji goes for the arti. Mata ji starts the pooja. Sujata asks roli ato come with her she asks her to call janvi. Roli when calls the hospital she gets to know that janvi is not in hospital. She get startled. Simar asks her why is she worried? Roli tells her that janvi lied again she is not in hospital. Simar says then where has she been since the morning? Sujata comes and asks where is janvi? Mausi ji comes in and says sujata what are you doing here with your daughter in laws. Mausi ji says that she is not a kid she can take care of her. There must be any emergency. Lets go and play dandiya.

Scene 4
Janvi enters a room which is all decorated with roses. Shaureya asks to stay at the door. He comes up with a powder and says that you are starting with a new life lets start this with love. He is throwing flowers on her way when she walks in. He says welcome to the new world. She fells and he holds her.
Janvi says that what will my family says? Shaureya says you won't says this again else i will says that you don't trust me.

Scene 5
Everyone is busy in playing danfiya. Sujata is satnding on a side waiting for janvi. She prays for her early come back.

Scene 6
Shaureya gets closer to janvi from the back. He turns her towards him and holds her in his lap. He is heading towards the bed.
On the other hand whole family is enjoying the dance. Mausi ji and achna's rivalry in ongoing as well. Its just janvi who is missing. Sujata wordily is standing on the door. She says janvi has done too much today. roli says simar that if she gets to know about janvi's absence at the hospital she won't be able to bear it. Sujata calls the hospital roli stops her and says that i talked to janvi she said that there is an emergency case in hospital Sujata says what was the need for only her to stay there. Everyone comes and asks them to enjoy the dandiya. they take sujata with them Simar says i am so worried about janvi. i can't understand where should we look for her.

Scene 7
shaureya comes to janvi on bed. He slips of her jewelery. Song, Bahoon kay darmiyan' is palying. He kisses her on neck and then forehead and then her neck. They make love.

Precap- When janvi comes in the room after taking bath she can't find shaureya anywhere. She sees him on the door. She hugs him and says i was worried where were you? Shaureya throws her away and says who are you and what are you doing in my room?

OCt 12th 

Sujata is worried for Janvi. Mausiji says, let her be normal.. if we all worry so much, then she will never forget past incidents. Everyone joins dandiya again.

Janvi comes out washing her face, and all decoration has disappeared from the room. She searches for Sourya. She then sees flowers in the dustbin and searches Sourya again. Sourya comes there. Janvi hugs him and says, thank God you're here.. I was scared for a moment where you went. Sourya takes off her hand pushes her back and asks, who are you? and what are you doing in my room? Janvi is shocked. She says, what joke is this? She touches him again, and he pushes her hard this time. He asks, how dare you to touch me? Janvi is shocked. She says, such joke is not good with your wife on wedding's first night. Sourya laughs and says, wife and you? Have you lost your mind? I, Sourya Singhania, will marry you? a nurse? What a joke. Janvi turns him to her and says, this is not a joke.. we got married. She grabs his collar. Sourya takes off her hands and says, move your hands.. my jacket will get dirty.. you have made mistake raising your hand once already.. don't do again.. it will be boring for me to do all this to teach you a lesson. Janvi is looking at him in shock. Sourya says, why are you looking at like this? Have you forgotten that slap? You can forget that slap.. but I had remembered it.. every moment. Now I am relived. The funniest thing was that you thought that I am changed for you.. I will change myself for you. How Sad! Ms. Janvi Bharadwaj. Sourya never changes for anyone. Yes, he changes others' lives.. just like how I changed yours. He sits and glares at Janvi. He says, what I did to you was revenge... of that slap. I could have given you slap as well, but I wanted to do something that you never forget in your life.. which I did today. He's leaving. Janvi says, you can't do this to me.. I apologise you for whatever I did.. today we love each other.. you're my husband.. we got married.. please don't go. Sourya says, oh really? What proof do you have that we are married? That priest or the crowd who prefer to stay quiet hearing Sourya Singhania's name? Go and ask anyone.. no one has seen anything. Just be careful.. people might think you're mad for saying such stuff about Sourya. You see the difference between rich and poor now? I can do anything with my power.. and haven't I proven it to you? Janvi remembers a nurse telling her that Sourya can do anything, but Janvi said no matter how rich he is.. he can't buy everything. Janvi cries and tries to tell him the truth that they are married now. She tells him not to spoil their future. What she will say to her family? she begs him not to leave her. and promises that she won't do anything wrong now. Sourya takes mangalsutra in his hand and says, oh yes.. sign of our love.. how did I forget it? He pulls it and breaks it. He says, there is no more love now.. nor any sign of love. Janvi cries looking at him in disbelief.

Sourya is leaving from there.. Janvi falls down to his knees and begs him, but he says, get lost and walks out! Janvi cries.

Back to dandiya function, Roli and Simar are worried for Janvi. Roli says, how will we find out where she is? Simar says, if she is not at hospital.. then she could be with Sourya? They decide to tell Sid and Prem and search Janvi together.

Janvi picks up broken mangalsutra and cries. She comes to bathroom and looks at herself in a mirror. She recalls Sourya saying he loves and likes her. She then recalls their marriage and smiles. Then she remembers what Sourya just did to her and starts crying again. A sad song plays in the background. She now notices her forehead and remembers Sourya filling her maang. She turns on the shower and tries to get rid off her maang. She then remembers close moment that her and Sourya had. She falls on her knees and cries.

Roli and Simar find Prem and Sid. Before they go to them and talk to them, some neighbours take Roli and Simar with them for garba. Roli says in her mind she will have to talk to Sid about Janvi. Janvi comes to dandiya place. Roli and Simar see her and run to her. sujata also comes there and says, its good you came before program finished.. let's dance with everyone. Seeing Janvi's face, Sujata asks her why she looks tired and if everything is fine. Sujata takes Janvi with her for garba. Roli and Simar tell each other that there is something wrong for sure.. and Janvi is hiding something from them. Anjali cries. Simar says she might be thirsty.. and goes to get water for her. Janvi is dancing and suddenly remembers Sourya. She tells Sujata that she is hungry. Sujata tells her to go home and eat something.

Roli runs behind her and says what's going on? She says she called hospital and they said Janvi wasn't there. She asks her why she lies and does stuff like this.. everyone was so tensed. Janvi gets angry and asks her to leave her alone.. she knows what's right and wrong for her. Roli is surprised.

Precap: Janvi says she will have to talk to Sourya and calls him, but Sourya disconnects. He's celebrating with his friends and says today he's very happy..because sourya can forget his friendship, but enmity, never. Meghna hears it and is shocked.

Oct 14th

Scene 1
Janvi comes in asks is everything alright? We were all so worried about you? Where wre you ? We called at the hospital but you were not there. janvi says stop caring about me. She shouts. She says when will you stop being my detective? Pleaes leave me alone i am not a child i know whats good for me and whats not, stop caring about me.
Janvi says that i was in hospital i couldn't talk to you because my phone's bettary was dead. She is so rude. She says have you got all you answers can i go now? Simar asks roli what wrong? Roli says there is something really wrong. She was so rude, the way she talked to me i feel like its reason is shaureya. Simar says that we should keep this concealed from our family. We will ask her when we get back home. We have to handle this all alone. We will solve all this once we get over all of this.

Scene 2
Shaureya gets home, meghna says that you had to be with in pooja? And you didn't even receive my call. Shaureya says my phone was on silent and i am not interested in you boring stuff. I am not a child anymore i am grown up. I want no interference in my personal life even when its you. Meghna says that this all lavish life is because of these boring programs. Shaureya goes upstairs. Meghna says that this is all my fault.

Scene 3
Simar is making milk for anjali. POrem call her when she leaves achna comes in, she plans to take all the milk for aarav.

Scene 4
Janvi is in her room she recall all what ghappened in her life. She remembers how shaureya promised to live with her whole of her life. And a little later how he threw away her wedding locket. She is crying. She says how can all this be a lie? We lived that moment it can't be a deceit. I have felt your love for me. There must be something else. I must talk to him. I will clear all the doubts in his mind.

Scene 5
Shuareya is having a party with his friends. He drinks and plays the music. His phone rings. He has saves janvi's number from game over. His friend says that you are looking so happy after a long time. Shaureya says yes i am so happy. I am feeling like i am on top of the world. I have done what i wanted. Today she will realize that shaureya is the most difficult enemy.Meghna over listens to what he is saying.

Scene 6
Anjali is crying so hard everyone comes in the living room. Simar says that i placed milk for her in the kitchen but it was not there when i came back. Mata ji says no one in our house is that selfish who doesn't even care about a babay. They ask prem to arrange the milk. Mausi ji says but who is this who has done this weird thing? Sujata says we will see it later but the most important thing is to arrange milk for her.

Scene 7
Roli is going in to janvi's room. Janvi is crying in her room, she says that this mangal suttar is not just a locket it connects two people together till eternity. Your and my connection will never end now. Roli calls her name out. She swipe her tears away.

Scene 8
Mata ji says please give anjali something else until prem doesn't come.
prem comes in and says that all the shops are closed and the few that are open are out of milk right now. Simar says she won't sleep until she doesn't get her milk.

Scene 9
Janvi throws the cloth away in which her wedding locket is placed. Roli says that i was just getting bored so came here to talk to you. Janvi says that i wanna talk to you as well but i am so tired and i am sorry for my rude behavior. JAnvi places the dupatta in closet roli sees her.

Precap- Janvi sees attul in the hospital she begs him to tell where is shaureya. She syas please ask him to talk to me i beg you. Attul says please forgive him and maybe you have some misunderstanding, i don't know you.

OCT 15TH 

Scene 1
Everyone is worried about anjali. Achna thinks thats he can take the milk to her room. She is going in her room. Mausi ji sees her. She says how shameful are you. Mata ji says whats the need of this? Where were you taking this milk? Achna says pari is not feeling well i was taking this for aarav. Mata ji says that 6 months younger child only drinks her mother's milk. Sujata syas that he is our grandson as well. We care about him. But anjali and aarav are same for us. Achna says that i didn't know that anjali was crying because of milk. Mausi ji says this is so cheap. Simar says that how can you be so cruel to anjala? Mata ji says this is so shameful on behalf of all mothers. A mother cares about all the children but i can't say this for you. Why is your presence causing us so much trouble?
Achna goes to her room. She is crying really hard. Pari syas i am not feeling well aarav was crying and now you. Achna says that your mom has been insulted your family has asked to me to leave just because i care about my grandson. For this family simar and her daughter are everything nobody cares about aarav.

Scene 2
Next morning, everyone is one the breakfast table. Sujata asks janvi where is she going? Janvi says that the staff in office is not musch i can't stay. Sujata asks her to eat, she says no i will be okay. Sujata says she always care about the works don't pay attention on her health. Simar hand over her a lunch box, she asks are you okay? Janvi says yes i am fine. Simar says you can call me whenever you want, i am always with you. Janvi leaves.
Achna is leaving, mausi ji says i feel like someone is leaving from big boss's house. Mata ji says you should do breakfast with us you can leave then, Sujata gives her the breakfasrt. Mausi ji says yes make her eat the good bye type of breakfast. Achna thinks nobody is stopping her she should plan some thing. She says i should call my son first. he will send the car. When we have Mercedes in the house why should i waste money on taxi.

Scene 3
Meghna says that her name is janvi? I heard what you were talking to your friends. You should not have done this to her. Shaureya says that this is my personal matter you should not interfere. She says you better not give me chance to interfere. Your lux is avoidable until it doesn't effect our family name. U am brought you up i should tell you whats good for you. Shaureya leaves the table in anger. She says si know you nature thats why i have been hiding all your sins always but this is too much now.

Scene 4
Janvi says to simar that janvi is worried because of shaureya. Simar says that we should have his contact number to talk to him. You went to his hpuse before but we got nothing. You returned empty handed. Roli says that we should rummage in her room we will get his number from there. She must have written in some diary or something. Sujata calls them. Simar says let me check what she is saying you go in her room and look for the number. Roli leaves.

Scene 5
Janvi is in taxi which reaches the hospital. The driver is calling her over and over again. She is not listening. Janvi goes in the hospital. She is not in her mind. She remembers the way shaureya asked her to have a dinner with him and served dinner for her. A mate nurse asks her where has she been? You have forgot us after getting your love. You only take care of one patient these days, shaureya singhaniya. This really hurst her Janvi says nothing and leaves throwing her purse there. She shout janvi your purse but she doesn't listen.

Scene 6
Roli is rummaging for shaureya's number in janvi's room. She can't find it. She looks in the closet. She sees the same dupaata janvi was concealing from her yesterday. She takes it out and finds the wedding locket (mangal suttar) in it. She is taken aback.

Precap- Pari come crying downstairs. Mata ji asks is aarav alright?? She says yes but mamma has locked her room she is not saying anything. Everyone gathers outside her door and are knocking it

Edited by kasrana - 30 November 2013 at 11:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakthi-Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oct 1st - Oct 15th WU 2013" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rani-lucki

IF-Sizzlerz

rani-lucki

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
thanks dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhavimanish32

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

madhavimanish32

HemaG

IF-Addictz

HemaG

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
tahnk u for the wus...

madhavimanish32

-Sakthi-

IF-Dazzler

-Sakthi-

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Thank u

madhavimanish32

indi

IF-Dazzler

indi

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thank you very much!

madhavimanish32

madhavimanish32

IF-Dazzler

madhavimanish32

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
tfs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.