Posted: 10 years ago
lovely update dear.!
Ice cream part was v.cute!
Thnkq for d pm.!
Update soon!!
very nice dear...
really loved it...
antara in naik house and naik mansion hmmm...
thanx for the pm...
update asap... and pm me...

PART 8:

Three weeks have been passed by since Antara Joins d office. She is doing her work wid full concentration nd dedication nd as she promised she is nt letting Shasha to give any chance so that she can throw her out of d office. Her Friendship wid Raghu is getting stronger day by day. They both used to play Basket ball almost every nit end to everyone's surprise Raghu has nw started smiling more den he used to do before. Dai nd Arman can easily noticed d change coming in Raghu due to Antara but dey didn't said anything to him because dey know dat he'll deny it. Although in office he's still d same Angry Boss but only Antara has seen d other side of his which is friendly, caring nd sweet nd she knews dat one day evry1 will see dis side of his. Arman nd Shilpa were also doing Good in Sanjeevani. Arman was always dere wen shilpa needs some help. Shilpa knows dat she'll not get any Senior doctor better den Arman though she always use to reminds him of his Promise to show her Mumbai.

Its Friday nit end nd Aaji Decided to gather all of dem for Dinner as its been a long time since dey had dinner together as all of dem were busy in their work. Everyone agreed to dis. Everyone is enjoying Dinner at d dining table nd Aaji asking dem about their works.

Aaji: after so many days everyone is dining together. Antara, hume to laga tha ki agar aap yaha rahengi to kam se kam hum akele nahi honge par aap bhi Raghu ki tarah Kaam me doobi rehti hai.

Antara: Sorry Aaji, but wat to do? Raghu use to give me lots of work (den winks at him).

Raghu: wat I use to give u lots of work. Madam its u who didn't move from Office until u finishes ur work.

Antara: So ultimately its u only na whose work I use to do. Hai na Aaji.

Aaji: ofcourse Beta. U r absolutely rite.

Raghu: Aaji dats nt fair. Its just been 3 weeks since Antara came nd u have started taking her side

Aaji: Raghu whats wrong wid u? u r complaining like a kid. U were not like dat?

Everyone at d table begins to laugh.

Arman: Aaji, he's been in Antara's Company nw a days. Kuch to asar hoga na.

Raghu(realized that he has been caught): No... Arman nothing like dat.

Arman: let it be dude. Acha I want to say something very important to u all.

Everyone listens to him carefully

Arman: guys I had promised Shilpa 3 weeks before dat I'll show her whole Mumbai.

Shilpa: nd he still didn't fulfill it.

Arman: Shilpa, let me come to the point. So I was saying tomorrow is our off nd if I m nt wrong Raghu u nd Antara r also Free tomorrow so y don't we all plan to go together. I m sure Antara also wanted to see Mumbai.

Aaji: it's a good Idea Arman Beta, waise bhi Antara is been in too much work pressure these days. She'll get a change.

Raghu: arman, I m nt sure dat I'll come. I had some work. U guys carry on.

Arman: C'mon dude dnt be a spoil sport. We all have fun together.

Raghu: no arman, u knw I dnt like funs.

Arman: C'mon yaar. Antara tum hi bolo isko.

Antara: ya Raghu chalo na. Waise bhi I haven't seen Mumbai yet. Pls chalo na.

Raghu: Antara main...

Antara: kya Raghu, tum apne frnd ke liye itna bhi nahi kar sakte.

Everyone looks at her shocked

Antara(realizes what she has just said): I mean to say Arman ke liye. Dekho na he gets a break after his long Hectic schedule. Pls chalo na.

Aaji: raghu, ab wo itna keh rahi hai to chale jayiye na.

Raghu: Acha Baba theek hai. I'll come.

Shilpa: that's like My jiju. Di I hope u won't mind.

Antara: Shut up Shilpa.

Arman(whispers to raghu): Sahi ja rahe ho. Wen I said u told me dat u have work nd wen Antara said u agreed.

Raghu: Shut up Arman. Nthing like dat. I agree because of u only.

Arman: oh stp dat crap. U agreed because Antara has said to u. Raghu u really changing nw a days. D man who never says Sorry to anyone has said sorry to Antara. Y? because he was wiping away her ice-cream.

Raghu: No, because I thought I had been so close to her.

Arman: whatever. Dude y dnt u admit dat u r in love wid her (looking at Antara who is busy in talking wid Shilpa nd Dadi).

Raghu: oh really! Den y dnt u admit dat u r in love wid Shilpa?

Arman(for d first time stammered): Wat rubbish! Dnt try my words back to me. Shilpa is just my gud friend.

Raghu: oh really! Arman, after Riddhima hw many girls r dere for who u have been such a gud frnd.

Arman: Raghu I m sure about my feelings moreover there's a diff b/w Shilpa nd Antara. Shilpa is my friend nd Antara is ur Fiance.

Raghu: Arman more den Fiance she's my frnd. Too nd u knw d reason behind dis engagement.

Arman was about to say something wen Shilpa intervenes

Shilpa: wat r u guys were talking from so long?

Arman: nothing just discussing our plan for tomorrow.

Shilpa: like dis. It seems dat u were discussing some confidential conversations.

Raghu: No shilpa nothing like dat. (turning to Arman) so arman tomorrow at which tym we have to leave.

Arman: I guess we must leave by 10 in d morning.

Antara: ok fine we'll be ready by 10.

Arman: r u sure. I doubt so.

Antara: y?

Arman: no I heard dat girls take lots of time in getting ready.

Both Shilpa nd Antara said together "Arman" to which he laughes.

Aaji: Chalo acha hai that u people will hang-out together. Kam se kam isi bahane Raghu ghar se bahar to niklenge.

Raghu: Dadi...

Arman: to theek hai see u all tomorrow.

Everyone agreed nd after Dinner went to sleep.

Next Morning as per d plan Everyone is ready nd waiting for Arman. Arman reached by 10 nd make a call to Raghu to come at outhouse only. Shilpa, Antara nd Arman all were waiting for Raghu. It has been decided that Arman will leave her Bike at outhouse nd dey will all go by Raghu's Car. But it seems that shilpa has some other plans of her. She was eagerly waiting for Raghu so that she can execute her plan. As soon as Raghu reaches to dem she decides to execute her plan.

Raghu: Hi! So everyone is here. So lets go.

Shilpa: ya jiju lets go

Den suddenly she puts her hand on d head nd acts like she was fainting arman was standing next to her quickly holds her by her waist dis was d first time wen he was so close to her. For a moment he admired her den suddenly he realizes that she's not well. He raises her upwards. Antara nd Raghu too looked worried.

Arman: Shilpa! Wats wrong r u okay?

Shilpa(in a low voice): ya! Actually I dnt know y bas thoda chakkar aa gaya.

Antara: wat? But u were perfectly allrite few minutes before.

Shilpa: ya Di. I dnt knw all of a sudden wat happened?

Raghu: I think we should cancel d plan for today as she's not well.

Antara nd Arman agreed to it. Shilpa notices that her plan is about to backfire.

Shilpa(screamed): No!!

Everyone looks at her surprisingly

Shilpa: I mean. Pls dnt cancel because of me. Waise bhi itne tym baad Jiju ko time mila hai. It would nt be nice if he won't go because of me.

Raghu: No shilpa dats perfectly fine. We can go some other day.

Arman: ya Shilpa raghu is rite.

Shilpa pinched him on his hand nd gestured him to be quiet.

Shilpa: no I'll be fine after sometime Den Arman will bring me from his Bike. Till den u both enjoy. Otherwise u both will spend ur half day like dis only.

Nw Arman understands whats in her mind.

Antara: Stop it Shilpa! Hw can we go leaving u here like dis.

Shilpa: Trust me Di. I'll be Fine moreover u knw that Car Journey Doesn't suits me also so Arman will take me from his Bike. Hai na Arman. (winks at him)

Arman: huh... ya I'll bring her .u both go.

Raghu: r u sure Shilpa.

Shilpa: ya Jiju.

Raghu: ok den lets Go antara.

Antara looked at shilpa. She didn't want to go. But shilpa assured her dat she'll join dem soon. So she has to give up nd go nd sits in d car nd Raghu starts driving. Shilpa notices dat dey have gone far den she gets up nd started smiling suddenly she notices dat Arman is standing next to her raises her eyebrows gesturing her to knw whats all dis to which she winks.

Arman: Shilpa, wat was all dat.

Shilpa: Plan! Which has been successful nw.

Arman: Plan?

Shilpa: ya.

Arman: shilpa I really dnt get u.

Shilpa: O god Arman! Dekho Di nd Jiju both were busy during dese days. They didn'y got much time to spend wid each other nd if u have forgetten then let me remind u that dey r engaged nw. So nw dey will have some time to spend alone.

Arman: Oh! Nw I understand.

Shilpa: aur waise bhi un dono ke Beech Kawab Me Haddi banna galat baat hai na.

Arman: Not Bad Dr. Shilpa. Mere saath reh ke kaafi smart ho gyi ho.

Shilpa: Excuse Dr. Arman. I was born Smart.

Arman: whatever. Nw if ur Drama has been over den can we go nw.

Shilpa: Arman, u r really stupid. If we'll go just nw den may be dey can catch us in route.

Arman: I m not stupid Dr. Shilpa. Dey have gone towards Gateway of India nd we'll go at Juhu. So collision.

Shilpa: Hmmm... Smart.

Arman: So shall we go nw.

Shilpa: ya lets go.

Arman Started d Bike nd dey both also headed towards Juhu.

On d other Hand Antara was sitting worried in d car. Raghu notices it but doesn't know what to say.

Raghu: wats wrong Antara?

Antara: Shilpa theek to hogi na.

Raghu: Dnt worry Antara. Arman is dere na.

Antara: Ya But...

Raghu: Antara, she said dat she'll join us after Few hrs. den dnt worry.

Antara smiles but still in worry.

Raghu: acha I heard dat u love to listen music.

Antara: ya.

Raghu: chalo lets listen to music. May be ur Mood will get Fine.

He switch on d FM in which a old Song of Kishore Kumar was coming nd d song was

Dil Kya Kare jab kisi ko kisi se pyar ho jaye, jane kahan kab kisi ko kisi se pyar ho jaye.

Raghu was not feeling comfortable wid d song so he decided to change it but Antara gestured him to not to change. She was enjoying d Song as Kishore Kumar was her Fav. Singer. He saw dat she's feeling Relief after listening to song so he didn't change. He decided to concentrate on driving. While driving he watched her nd saw dat she's smiling nd enjoying d song. He was looking at her face just wen another song came:

Tere Chehre mein wo jaadu hai...

nw he can't take dis anymore. These songs were almost pouring out his feelings. He gets frustrated.

Raghu: C'mon Antara. Wat kind of rubbish songs r u listening pls change d songs.

Antara: Excuse Raghu, its Kishore Kumar. Aaj tak unke dushman ne bhi unke bare me aisa nahi bola haoga.

Raghu: whatever pls change it.

Antara: no, he's my Fav. Singer nd I love all his songs.

Raghu: Antara, in d world of Enrique Iglesias u were listening Kishore Kumar.

Antara: Raghu, Enrique Iglesias can never beat d magic of Kishore Kumar's songs.

Raghu: Antara, u r really impossible.

Antara: theek hai (she switch off d music player). Happy nw.

Raghu felt guilty as he annoyed her.

Raghu(to Himself): Wats wrong wid u Raghu. Badi mushkil se to uska mood theek hua tha nd u again spoiled it.

He switch on d music player again nd den looks at Antara who is looking at him surprisingly.

Raghu: Wat? Nw listen to d songs. Otherwise u'll complaint to ur Vansh Bhai.

Antara: ya to i m listening na. I dnt need ur permission for dat.

He smiles at her answer den again starts concentrating on his driving.

They saw many places together. Raghu has shown many places to her. Gateway of India, Nariman Point etc etc. on the other hand Shilpa nd Arman were also having d good time together. Its been 1:30 PM nd both Antara nd Raghu were feeling hungry. Raghu called arman to ask hw Shilpa is Feeling Arman told him that Shilpa is Fine nd dey have decided to join at d Restaurant at Bandra nd after dat dey will go together for Shopping nd Movie. After lunch all four of dem has headed for shopping. Its been 5:00 PM wen all their shoppings were over den Shilpa insisted for Movie. Raghu was too tired for it but he didn't want to break her heart so he agreed.

Shilpa: So, which movie will we go.

Raghu: whichever u like Shilpa.

Antara: I think we should go for some Good Romantic Movie.

Shilpa: oh please Di! They all have d same story. Hero-heroine meets den song Sequences nd blah blah blah. We'll go for some Horror movie.

Arman: ya dats a good idea. Wat say raghu.

Raghu: ya I think Shilpa is rite.

Raghu too doesn't wanted to go for romantic movie otherwise he couldn't able to control his emotions.

Antara: no I dnt like Horror movies.

Shilpa: because u r getting scared rite.

Antara: No, nothing like dat.

Raghu: den wat Antara. I was not knowing dat Antara Malhotra is afraid of ghosts.

Antara: Dekho Raghu dnt start it again. I m nt afraid of anything. Fine we'll go for horror movie only.

Raghu: no Antara it's completely ur Choice if u want u can go for ur romantic movie.

Antara: No I'll watch Horror movie only. Nw lets go otherwise we'll get late for show.

She left from dere wid Shilpa which brings a smirk on Raghu's face.

At d show as expected Antara is getting scared while Shilpa, Arman nd Raghu were enjoying d show. Antara looked at dem Disgust. Den again watched at screen. Suddenly a Horror Face came on d screen to which Antara gets almost scared nd he holds the Raghu's arm tightly nd hides her face behind his shoulders. Raghu looked at her nd noticed that she's getting scared. He regretted his decision of watching Horror Movie.

Raghu: Antara r u fine?

Antara(angrily): Ya. Sorry I got scared.

Raghu: if u want we can go home.

Antara: No thanx. I'll watch d whole movie.

Raghu: but Antara...

Antara: pls Raghu I m f9.

Raghu knows that its useless to argue rite nw as she was really in angry mood. He decided that he'll make it up during their Journey towards Home. After d movie gets over its been decided that Arman will drop shilpa Home while Antara will go wid Raghu. During d whole Journey Raghu keeps on thinking what to do so that her mood will become fine. Suddenly he remembered Morning's incident so he quickly switch on his Music Player but to his Bad Luck none of d stations were playing Kishore Kumar's song infact it made Antara more angry she switch off d music player.

Raghu: oho Antara! Y u r so upset?

Antara: y I couldn't be angry raghu? Oh I forgot this Licence belongs to u only na?

Raghu: Antara, I asked u during d movie dat if u want we can go home but its ur decision only to stay over dere?

Antara: ya I knw, so wat do u want to leave me from dere so that Arman nd Shilpa can make fun of me nd including u?

Raghu: c'mon Antara its not such a big Deal.

Antara: oh really! Raghu u r my fiance nd as a Fiance u must ave to support me.

Raghu couldn't believe on his ears for d first time Antara has considered him as his Fiance even Antara didn't realize what did she said just.

Raghu(softly): Fiance?

Antara(realizes): I mean officially u r my fiance na. nd moreover u r my friend also atleast for dat sake u must have taken my side.

Raghu: Antara... actually... (suddenly d car stops raghu tried hard but couldn't able to start it). Dekha tumhara Gussa Car se bhi bardasht nhi hua.

Antara: oh to isme bhi meri galti.

Raghu: Antara u r really impossible.

He gets out of d car to see wats d problem is Antara too follows him. He noticed dat Radiator needs some water. He knows dat Driver has kept some water in d car only so he gone at d back to search for it den suddenly dey heard d thundering of d clouds.

Antara(Happily): Raghu I guess its going to be rain

Raghu: ya we should hurry up.

As he said dis its began to rain. Raghu quickly gets into d car but notices dat Antara is still outside.

Raghu: Gee twat r u doing? Come inside.

Antara: r u mad Raghu? Its been so much fun here. U also come outside.

Raghu: Antara u really out of ur mind I dnt want to get ill.

Antara: oho Raghu! Tumhari life bhi na ekdum tumhari tarah hai. Boring!

By saying dis she again started enjoying rain. Raghu saw her from inside d car. She is feeling so carefree all her anger seems to ba vanished while she enjoyed d rain. She is dancing like a kid. He smiles at her nd unknowingly get out of d car. Antara is totally wet he can observe dat her dress has sticked perfectly to her curves, he didn't realize wen did he started moving towards her, Suddenly he noticed dat a car is moving towards her nd antara is so lost in herself dat she didn't noticed it. The car was almost closer to her, Raghu quickly pulled her towards himself nd bring her closer to him. Antara didn't realize first den she noticed d car going she got scared quickly ran to his embrace. Raghu firstly hesitate den hugged her tightly. He too got scared from d thought of antara getting harmed. Dey were in each other's arm for few mins. Den suddenly antara realized what she was doing. She quickly snapped back nd started feeling embarrassed.

Raghu: Antara, r u okay?

She nodded in yes.

Antara: raghu can v go home?

Raghu: ya sure.

They headed towards home. During d whole journey dey didn't speak to each other. First tym Antara is Feeling awkward of her action. She looked at Raghu who was Continously concentrate on his driving. she thought may be he was angry.  Raghu leave him to the outhouse nd headed towards mansion. After changing his clothes Raghu laid on his bed thinking about their hug but dis tym he didn't feel uncomfortable all he could think is dat if he haven't pulled her at tym then he can't even think of dat wat would happen. Then he thought Was Arman right? Am I really Falling for her? Y did I got scared wen that car was coming towards her? I guess I had really started Falling for her. His thoughts were distracted wen he heard his cell ringing nd to his surprise its Antara.

Raghu: Hello!

Antara: Hello Raghu!

Raghu: Antara! Wat happen?

Antara: Raghu, I want to say u something.

Raghu: ya antara.

Antara: thanx nd sorry.

Raghu: for wat antara?

Antara: thanx for saving me nd sorry dat I hugged u. Actually I got scared.

Raghu: Antara u dnt have to say Sorry or thanx to me. Afterall u r my fia...(he was about to say Fiance but den stops) I mean friend. Nd I have done all dis for my friend.

Antara: r u sure na dat u r nt angry for dat hug.

Raghu: ofcourse not antara. U were scared nd I was cheering u up dats it.

Antara: Thanx Raghu.

Raghu: Antara tumhe itni baar thanx kehne ki zaroorat nhi hai. aur waise bhi Friendship me no thank u nd No Sorry.

Antara(smiling): Maine Pyar Kiya ka dialogue.

Raghu: Acha. I was nt knowing.

Antara: Very Funny.

Raghu: Antara, its getting late nw. I think u should go to sleep. Good nite

Antara: good nite Raghu. Bye!

Dey hang up.

Antara(To herself): Tu bhi na Antara. Bekar me itni tension le rahi thi. Dekha use bura nahi laga. Waise bhi who itna bura bhi nahi hai (with smile) He's really very nice. But wait! Ye sab tu kya sochni lagi. Chal nw lets go to sleep.

On d other hand Raghu after talking to her Feel relaxed.

Raghu(to Himself): Pagal! Thank god she's Fine nw aur ab gussa bhi khatam ho gya. But mujhe itna fark kyun pad raha hai. I think Arman was rite antara is getting More den a frnd for me.

Precap:

Rantara Discussing on a Project

Edited by amfi123 - 10 years ago
Woww..awesome update shilpa and armaan are so smart😆raghu has started falling in love with antara..its so lovely..thanks for the update dear.
Edited by Tsuchi - 10 years ago
Awesome nd beautiful update!!!
I luved d movie nd d rain scene. Finally Raghu is falling fr Antara. Awww... its so sweet
Plz update d nxt prt soon.
Edited by KAJU10 - 10 years ago
Very nice . Loved . Thxs 😊
superb yaar. so Raghu hiding his feeling lovely update dear
Loved it...
Very nice...
RaNtara hug...
Thanx for the pm...
Update soon and pm me!!
wow loved it soo much pls cont asap
Hey it was amazing d movie part n shilpa n armaan r smart hehe..
Rain part was beautiful d hug hayee..!!
Raghu is falling fr Antara grt...
Update soon..thanks fr pm..:)