RANTARA SS-Ehsaas -the Feeling Part 29 & 30-page 54

Posted: 10 years ago

I HAVE GOT THE PERMISSION FROM THE  aakritisri1111  WHO WROTE THIS SS .

Blooming Red Rose Divider Graphic For Myspace    

PROLOGUE

Ehsaas -the Feeling is d story of a 21 yr old Girl ANTARA KAUL who lives wid her Mother nd younger sister Shilpa in amritsar. Her Father has passed away Wen she was 8 yrs old. Since den she has d feeling of responsibilty nd care for her family. though she's bubbly nd lively by nature but she always thinks of her family before herself. She believes in love stories but wen it comes to own love she says "that she don't have time for all dis". but things started to be change wen her marriage is been fixed wid d business tycoon RAGHUNATH NAIK which was nothing more den a business deal to both of dem but as d time passes by dey realize dat dey had started sharing an unknown bond with each other.
Edited by amfi123 - 9 years ago
INDEX

Part 1-page 2

Part 2-page 4

Part 3 and 4-page 6

Part 5 and 6-page 8

Part 7-page 9

Part 8-page 10

Part 9 & 10-page 12

Part 11-page 14

Part 12-page 16

Part 13 & 14-page 18

Part 15 & 16-page 19

Part 17-page 21

Part 18-page 23

Part 19-page 25

Part 20-page 27

Part 21-page 29

Part 22-page 32 

Part 23-page 37

Part 24-page 41

Part 25-page 46

Part 26-page 50

Part 27-page 51

Part 28-page 53

Part 29 & 30-page 54

Edited by amfi123 - 9 years ago
Surely u shuld conti.. 
Pm me.. keep writing..
Concept is pretty nice..:D
Yah sure n plzzz pm me too ...actually im not able to buddy anyone
As they give an error msg.   So plzzz pm  me...
amfi123 your earlier SS was also amazing.. i am sure this one will also be the best.. 
pls continue and pm me.. 
Yes ofcourse . That will be very lovely . ðŸ˜Š

Part 1:

It was 11 am in d morning nd Antara is Getting ready. She's not at all happy nd no one dare to talk to her wen she had Bad mood Except her Younger sis Shilpa who came to her nd notices dat her Di is nt fine wid d guests coming today. She goes to her.

Shilpa: oho Di!! U look so smashing today. Is it because of d guest coming today?

Antara(while wearing her earrings): shut up Shilpa! U knw I m not in a mood of joke.

Shilpa: Breaking News!! Antara Kaul is not in d mood of joke. Is it d impact of Raghu Naik?

Antara: Shilpa...

Shilpa: C'mon Di. U r so lucky dat u r going to meet Raghu Naik. U knw hw many girls Die for his one look?

Antara: Oh really, Den y dnt u marry him?

Shilpa: Kar leti Di but age difference bahut hai. isiliye. But dnt worry I'll be happy being her Sister-in-law.

Antara: Shilpa, dnt count hens before hatching of eggs, bcoz I m  nt going to marry anyone. Allrite.

Shilpa: Di...

Their conversation interrupted wen their Mother comes inside.

Geeta: Antara, u r nt ready yet? Dey will be here at any moment.

Shilpa: Mom Di is almost ready. Can't u see excitement at her face(teasing antara) hai na Di.

Antara: Shut up shilpa. (den turns towards her mom) nd Mom wo log Saroj Mausi k Family frnd hai sirf isiliye main un logo se milne k liye taiyaar hui hoon. But dnt expect me anything further.

Geeta: Antara, Beta y dnt u understand...

Antara: Y dnt u understand mom? Its my life nd I dnt want to marry anyone. M I being any burden on u?

Geeta(getting emotional): ya u r very big enough to take ur decisions nw. who am I to interfere? Its my mistake only dat I think of my Daughter's better future. Fine just nw I m going to call dem nd tell dem nt to come as my daughter has her own life. Ok

Both shilpa nd Antara looked at each other den at their Mom. Dey knew that its nothing more den a trick of their mom nd gave"she'll never change" look. Antara comes to her mom nd hugs her.

Antara: Mom, I m sorry. But dnt say like dat. U knw na hw much I love u. Acha fine I'll meet dem nicely nd will nt do anything which annoys u. ok

Geeta: really?

Antara: ya..

Geeta: dats like my antara. I really love u beta.(hugging her)

Shilpa: nd mom me?

Geeta: ha baba u also (hugging both of dem) acha Antara nw get ready fast. I m in d kitchen nd Shilpa pls come to help me.

Shilpa: oho Mom u knw I dnt like all dis.

Antara: Shilpa go nd help mom..

Shilpa: but di...

Suddenly Antara's Cellphone rang nd their conversation breaks.

Antara(Happily): I knw ye kiska call hai?

Shilpa: pata hai Vindhya Di ka. Aur waise bhi is waqt sirf wahi hai jo tumhara mood theek kar sakti hai. u carry on I'll go nd help mom.

Shilpa goes from dere nd Antara answers d call

Antara: Hi Di! Hws u? thank god u called. U knw hw much I was missing u.

Vindhya: I knw sweety. I know dat my little Sis must be nervous as she is Going to meet her Mr. right today. Hhmmm Raghu Naik.

Antara: Stop it Di! Nw u dnt start. Already shilpa has teased me a lot.

Vindhya: ok Baba! But y dnt u consider him as ur Mr. right?

Antara: u knw d reason Di. I m not ready for d marriage. Nd moreover I m just 21 yrs old nw. dere r lots of thing to do. I have to set up my career, wants to get Shilpa well-settled nd every1 is dragging me to dis shaadi business.

Vindhya: Antara no one is dragging u to dis. Its ur life nd decision will be urs only. Nd who said that u r going to marry him tomorrow only. Just meet him once that's it. May be he'll understand u wen u'll tell ur problem to him.

Antara: he have to otherwise I had a Back up plan.

Vindhya: Antara u r nt going to use any of ur plan got it.

Antara: but di...

Vindhya: For me.. Pls.

Antara: ok fine u know I can't refuse u.

Vindhya:Dats like my sis. nw just cheer up nd meet him ok.

Suddenly Shilpa calls from outside tells dat dey have arrived.

Antara: Acha Di I'll talk to u later. Dey have came.

Vindhya: ok sweety Bye. Nd remember wat I said to u. love u

Antara: love u too di! Bye.

Antara's Mom Welcomes Raghu, Savitri Devi (aaji)nd Raghu's Frnd. Dr. Arman.

Geeta: pls have a seat.

Savitri Devi: thanx, Geeta beta Pls dnt be so Formal. We all r comfortable.

Geeta: tats so nice of u Aunty. I m so glad dat u came.

Savitri Devi: Kaise nahi aate beta. We heard a lot about u nd ur Daughters from Saroj. D way u managed ur family after ur Husband's Death is really remarkable.

Geeta: yes Aunty, But it couldn't be possible without Antara's Support. She was dere for me always.

Mention of Antara's name has somewhere brought smile on Raghu's face which is noticeable by arman.

Arman: Dude, Naam sun k ye haal hai Dekhega to kya hoga.

Raghu(Muffled): shut up Arman, its nothing like dat.

Arman: dnt hide it frm me Dude, I can see clearly on ur face.

Raghu: Arman...

Shilpa Notices dat something fishy is happening b/w both of dem so she interrupts.

Shilpa: Any problem Raghu ji... (actually she was going to call Jiju but got scared wat will happen if Antara Listens her calling raghu as Jiju).

Raghu: No.. no problem.

Arman: no dere is a problem. Actually we heard so many praises of Antara so we are really dyieng to meet her. Right raghu.

Raghu(Giving his angry look): ya right.

Shilpa: Bus itni si baat. Main abhi Di ko leke aati hoon.(Den looks at Savitri Devi) May I Aunty?

Savitri Devi: ya Beta sure.

Shilpa Goes in to call antara. Arman winks at Raghu Den says

Arman: Dude ur Sister-in-law is really Good. If she's like dat den I wonder hw will be Antara.

Raghu: Arman shut up!

Arman: relax Dude m not taking ur Antara away.

Raghu: Arman...

Den suddenly Raghu Notices Antara coming. She was wearing Red Suit wid light matching jewellery. She wears no Make-up but yet looks beautiful in her simplicity. She's Holding tray of Tea in her hand while shilpa helps her by holding snacks. For a moment Raghu was really blown away wen he first Saw her. Arman First looks at Antara den at Raghu.

Arman: Dude Control. She'll come to u only.

Raghu: huh!! No actually...(realizing wat he was doing)

Arman: Relax Dude!

Antara puts d tray on table nd turned to savitri devi.

Antara: Namaste Aunty

Savitri Devi: Namaste Beta. God bless u. Come sit besides me.

She goes nd Sits wid her.

Savitri Devi: So beta, Saroj has told me a lot about u. U r doing Architecture na?

Antara: yes aunty. Final year after dat internship.

Savitri Devi: dats really good. So our company is going to have a Good architect.

Antara said nothing but smiled. She remembers wat her Di said to her "no blunders"

Savitri devi: Raghu, Aap kuch nahi poochenge?

Raghu: wo...Dadi

Arman(interrupts): Actually Dadi. Raghu wants to talk to antara in alone. (turning towards  Geeta) So aunty if u dnt mind...

Geeta: ya Sure beta. Antara y dnt u Show ur Room to Raghu.

Dis is d only thing dat Antara hates wen someone comes to see a girl. But she has to do wat her mom says.

Savitri Devi: haan Raghu, jayiye isi bahane aap log kuch baat bhi kar lenge.

Raghu: ji dadi.

Arman(whispers): All d best dude..

Raghu gave him a angry look nd Arman again winks at him.

Antara gestures him to come while Raghu follows her.

Both were in Antara's Room nw. Raghu Notices dat her room is well maintained. He saw d books arranged well at rack nd some novels lying on tables. He also notices Shields nd Certificates on d walls nd Shelves.

Raghu: Nice Room!

Antara(to herself): Soch kya rahi hai Antara! Bol de isse acha mauka fir nahi milega.

Raghu: u said something.

Antara: ya, I want to say something to u.

Raghu: I guess for dat only we are here.

Antara: no its nt abt wat u r thinking. Actually...

Raghu: ya say it.

Antara(closes her eyes nd say it at once): I can't marry u. pls pls pls reject me. Give any of d excuses but pls refuse from dis marriage. Pls.

Den she opens her eyes nd saw Raghu standing dere Confused nd Shocked.

Antara: listen I dnt want to hurt u. but I can't marry u.

Raghu: do u love some1 else.

Antara: No!

Raghu: den is ur Family is putting any kind of a pressure on u?

Antara: No not at all.

Raghu: den wats d problem? U dnt like me?

Antara: nothing like dat. Actually I dnt want to marry anyone.

Raghu: y?

Antara: because I want to support my Family. My mom has faced lots of hardships in her life nd nw I wanted to do something for her. But if I got married den I'll get stuck up in my married life nd I can't able to do anything. Datsy I m saying to u dat pls reject me.

Raghu Smiles by seeing Antara's innocence nd Concern towards her Family. He thought that Saroj aunty is rite Antara is different from other girls of her Age.

Raghu: but there must be a reason to reject u nd y should I reject u? u can also reject me.

Antara: ya I can But I dnt have any reason to reject u.

Raghu: nd u think I had?

Antara: ya ofcourse, u had many reasons.

Raghu: like?

Antara: like u can say dat I m nt ur types or u dnt like my behaviour or our standards doesn't match etc. etc.  say anything but pls reject me.

Raghu: ok fine dnt worry, I'll definitely help u.

Antara(smiles): really? thank u so much. U dnt know hw much relieved I m nw.

Raghu says nothing but smiles

Outside d room Shilpa tries to Hear their Conversation wen Someone Taps at her shoulder continously. She gets irritate nd Turned to look back nd get surprised to see Arman over dere.

Arman: What r u doing here?

Shilpa: y? its my home I can stand wherever I want. U r d guest wat r u doing here?

Arman: oh yes rite. Ur home by d way does Antara nd Raghu knows dat u r trying to listening their conversations.

Shilpa(Scared): No, pls dnt tell to Di otherwise she'll definitely kill me.

Arman: Relax I won't say anything. Actually I had Came for same purpose for which u came.

Shilpa: really?

Arman: yup. By d way what do u do?

Shilpa: oh me I m a Medical student nd trying hard to get my internship in sanjeevani.

Arman: y only Sanjeevani?

Shilpa: because it s d best Hospital nd I heard d doctors over dere r very good.

Arman(obliged): I knw... thanx.

Shilpa: wat?

Arman: nothing. Dnt worry u'll definitely get. Nd if u want I'll do recommendation for u. I knw many senior doctors over dere.

Shilpa: no thanx. I m Antara Kaul's sis nd her sis doesn't need any kind of a recommendations.

Arman: dats good. I like ur confidence.

Shilpa: thank u.

Arman: By the way Shilpa don't u think dey r taking too much time.

Shilpa: ya, I think I should go nd call dem.

Arman: can I also come?

Shilpa: ya sure.

Shilpa shows him d way while he follows her

Arman(murmurs): Interesting.

Raghu nd Antara came outside d room every1 is very keen to knw wat happen between dem. But Antara is relaxed because she knews dat Raghu will reject her.

Shilpa: kya hua Di? U look so Happy. Lagta hai Raghu Naik ka asar ho hi gya.

Antara: dnt worry my sweet sis. U'll came to knw Soon.

Savitri Devi (aaji)asks to raghu

Savitri Devi: To Raghu Antara Kaisi lagi aapko? Agar aap chahe to ek-do baar aur mil sakte hai.

Raghu: dobara milne ki koi zarurat nahi hai Dadi (den looks at Antara who is smiling) Antara Mujhe pasand hai.

Every1 is happy to listen except Antara who is in Shock. Shilpa Hugs Antara in happiness.

Shilpa: oh di I m so happy. Main abhi mithai lati hoon.

Arman congrats Raghu nd Savitri Devi (aaji)hugs Geeta who is overwhelmed in tears. Antara can't handle dis anymore. She quickly runs inside.

Savitri Devi: I guess she got Shied. Dnt worry let her go.

Raghu knews very well y antara has gone inside nt because she was shy but she is angry.

Antara is very angry. She throwed her Duppata away remove her earrings nd jewellery in Frustation.

Antara(in anger):bada besharam insaan hai. itni request kari, itna conveince kiya fir bhi nahi mana. In ladko ko seedhi tarah se koi baat samajh nahi aati. Babaji yeh kahan fasa diya aapne mujhe. Life mein Pehli baar lag raha hai ki Di ki baat raghu kar galti kar di. Isse to acha hota ki maine apna Backup plan use kar liya hota.

Her thoughts were distracted wen her Cell phone rings she thought it would be her Vindhya Di but surprised to see an unknown no.

Antara: Hello!

Other side: Antara!

Antara: ya whose it?

Other side: its me Raghu!

Antara puts her hand on speaker nd murmers to herself: Iski itni himmat ki itna hone k baad ye mujhe call kar raha hai. but ise mera no. kaise mila

Raghu: hello Antara u dere?

Antara(realizing dat she's on call): ya, I m! anything important?

Raghu: ya, I knw dat u r upset on me as I haven't lived up to ur expectations therefore I have taken ur no. from Shilpa. Actually I wana talk to u. so can we meet tomorrow.

Antara(again murmers): hadd ho gyi hai, yahan mera dimaag kharab ho raha hai aur ise Date ki padi hai.

Raghu: antara.. u dere.

Antara: ya, umm I m nt sure I have my classes tomorrow.

Raghu: dnt worry we'll meet after ur class at d Coffee Shop near ur college. If u want I can come to pick u from dere.

Antara: No!! I'll come by myself.

Raghu: k den u'll be free by 5:00 so we'll meet at 5:30.

Antara: hw do u knw dat I'll free by 5:00?

Raghu: Shilpa told me.

Antara(cursing shilpa): Shilpa tu to aaj gyi...

Raghu: u said something.

Antara: No.

Raghu: k den see u tomorrow at 5:30. Bye!

Antara(in frustration):Bye!!

She cuts d call. Nd again murmurs to herself.

Antara: Coffee shop pe milna... baat karni hai... isko kya lagta hai jo ye chahega wahi hoga... bilkul nahi... Agar ye Raghu naik hai to main bhi Antara Kaul hoon... Aur mujhse koi zabardasti nahi kara sakta... dekhti hoon ki kal ye mujhe kaise reject nahi karta...

Precap:

Rantara's First unofficial date

Edited by amfi123 - 10 years ago
the first part is interesting.. 
ful tu tashan .. antu tashan.. 
pls pm me when u write the second part.. 
Edited by SweetiePie25 - 10 years ago
Woww . I liked . Waiting eagerly next update ðŸ˜Š
Ooo WOW...I really liked this story! Its full of tashan already i can't wait to read more! Update Soon and please PM me!