Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Hi Friends..
This is not a new story...Hope you guys haven't forgotten the FF "The journey Of MKAP"Embarrassedto remind u all I had left the story where heroine realised her love for hero but hero assured her it's not love..SO I will continue the story from there only...just have changed the title of the ff...TongueAnd before anyone ask meLOL Don;t worry I will continue my current FF tooEmbarrassed

Link Of The journey of MKAP- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3453585
Part 28:
Arja reached in mkap set...
They all celebrated Amita's birthday..then got busy in shooting again..
AB:Can anyone tell me where's Avantika??Hasn't she come here yet??Oh god this girl is not answering my call too..
HE was saying all this very loudly so that PG could hear...PG heard..gave a stern smile..n went back to her makeup room..
After PG;s confession about her feelings to Arhaan ...Everything had changed,,,PG could sense it they were not even a good friends anymore..AB didn't even like to
talk to her except show n scene discussion..if she asked  him a question then only he would reply..otherwise silent..but Didn't AB promise her They will remain  good friends forever..??this question was coming in her mind...
And 1 more big change she noticed in AB is ..the way he used to have fun with PG,pulling her legs...friendly discussion...etc,,,  .he does those thing now but not with pg anymore but he is having fun with someone else..that too infront of PG..PG;s presence as if he doesn't bother..
thats why only PG wanted to hide her feelings for him..because she knew that She may lose her good friend...and all that was happening only what PG was scared about..
It was very hard for her to tolerate all this..but she did tolerate quietly..didn't let anyone understand what she is going through...she bcame very silent in the set...
Everyone was wondering suddenly what happened that.. a bubly girl has turned to a quiet girl...but none dared to ask her anything..
Anyone could see it something is wrong between AB n PG...they noticed  it too Arja don't talk to each other...they used to talk a lot before..but as always they were giving their 100% percent to their work n even in  romantic scenes they seemed comfortable..
After 3 days...
At Night...
Everyone was going back to their respective home from shooting spot..
Pearl:Hey Pooja today I will drop u...come with me..
PG:Why??I informed my driver already...he is on the way...I will go...u carry on..
P:NO.. I wanna talk to u something...it's important..but I don't wanna waste ur time..thats why said can we talk in the car..??
PG:Oh sure...ok let me inform my driver then no need to come here today..
P:Sure...
PG looked here n there...Everyone left??
P:Yah Arhaan left long ago with his new friends circle...Emm..I mean yah everyone has gone..OH god whats wrong with me..She asked about everyone not only about Arhaan..what will she think now...damn it..Pearl's mind thought!!
PG:New friends??who??
P:Not new actually but these days I m seeing some new n weird relationship i mean friendship in the set...n why i feel so it's all only for show up...!!whatever who cares..
PG:WHat r u talking about???show up..?
P:U know very well..anyway see my driver has arrived..let's go..will talk in the car..
In the car:
Both of them were silent few minutes..
Pearl was just staring PG...
PG:Hmm so tell me??
P put her one hand in Pg's...
P:U tell me..whats going on??I m noticing u..U r not ok...something is wrong..whats that??tell me baby..I will help u..
PG:No...I m fine...I dunno what r u talking about..
P:Oh come on I m not a kid..Even if u try...u can't hide...Ur eyes say it all..I know I shouldn't interfere...but I cant see u in this condition..listen my guess is..
u had told him about ur feelings...he rejected u...and after the very next day he became close friend of Avantika,,huh
PG was kinda shocked..She had no idea apart from Her&AB...someone else too know everything..but how come??she was feeling angry at AB..Arhaan must have told her...oh no..
PG:Who told u all this crap??I m sure it's Arhaan..
P:WHY on the earth he would tell me...U r very close to me darling not Arhaan
PG:But I didn't tell u a single word..
P:Like I said u don't need to tell me anything...I have gone through from such incidents many times in my life..so my experience help me to read a girl face who's ...
But u know what U r the foolish girl of the world..
PG:??
P:Yes u r ...because he is doing all this intentionally..only to show u he has almost got his partner..only so that u maintain distance from him..and u r doing exactly what he is expecting from u..
PG:We better change the topic pls Mam...yah u r right...u got it..and i know that too u won't let anyone know about it...and this chapter has already over when he said it's not possible...I m trying to move on..
and help me in it..
P:OH no this chapter hasn't started properly yet..so i won't  take ur words that it;s already over...
PG:OH really...u tell me then what shall I do??
P:Firstly don't create distance with him...and and I don't need to tell u anything...let me give u something...
She asked her driver..where's the diary??
Here it is Mam..
thanks..
P:Take it pooja..
PG:WHats this??Whose diary is it??
P:Hmm It took 2 days for me to discover whose diary it is...I had read 1st 2 pages then only realised..Now i m giving this to u...I don't know i m doing right or not..it's not good to read someone's personal stuff..personal i really think u will feel much better after reading it..
PG:Where did u  get it??
P:In my car only...the owner of the diary had left it mistakenly in my car i guess..but i really think everything happens for a reason...
PG:It's not right..I don't wanna  read anything...
P:And whatever is happening these days it's not right too...

The next day:
AB:Hey Pooja I m going for shopping today...will go to ur favourite shop...U wanna go??
PG:Why do u always do this to me??
AB:Do whaT??
PG:We stop talking for a week..then u randomly come n talk like nothing ever happened...
AB:Ok..so something happened??what actually??I cant remember..i just asked u generally..if u don't wanna  go fine..why u talking in riddles.
He was about to leave,..she held his hand from the back...
PG:No not today Arhaan...U won't left our conversation uncomplete..Do u think I am a kid?I know there is nothing between u& her...u just doing it to..
AB:To show u??Huh what a joke..WHen I said there is something between me&her?? She is my  friend only that u used to...
PG:Yah...but what happened suddenly that u had to replace me??U had given her my place...why??
AB:U don't know??thats funny..
PG:Pls stop punishing me like this...I just want my old friend back..nothing else...
AB:R u sure??
PG:Yes as of now thats all my demand..but that day u said me something else n ur diary is saying something else...
AB:My diary...???So u'd got my diary??n u read it too??

Precap:
AB:U better just tell me is it like u fall in love with every co-actor u work with?????i
PG:Keep trying...the more u will try to hurt me..the more i wil fall in love ..u know why??

Edited by Snigdha_Khanam - 22 January 2014 at 11:07pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelyarjaa_umaduakhan.Khushi96aka.aiersimmi.friends03HamiSkybabithaj---Yemi---Renu111ArjaAddictrekrnhussainramsoMuskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Given &Denied...updated page 4" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Wow di thanks for the update i m so happyy..
So pg knows everything...and precap is interesting and yes ur title is suited for the story..EmbarrassedOuch

Snigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Shocked
Confused

hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
i'm glad i survived being mauled by a bear... cos now i got the chance to read this ff again. 
outstanding as usual snig!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96rekrnSnigdha_Khanam

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update.Clap

Glad that P knows the truth.

Loving the stubborn P, no matter what AB does it's not going to effect her feelings for him.  LOL

Looking forward to the next update

Snigdha_Khanam

Khushi96

Goldie

Khushi96

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Really interesting reading this ff again like I always have..looking forward to next part. I think we deserve double dose seeing as we have missed on this ff for months.. what say snigdhuWink
And precap I'm hooked again to this ffTongue

Very well written 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajSnigdha_Khanam

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Very very interesting...

Snigdha_Khanam

Post Reply New Post