Dill Mill Gaye

*Arsh ff - We will sail through'* (part 7 page 10 updt 27 aug'14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

PagliLadki

Goldie

PagliLadki

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Hey guys I'm new to this forum and am writing for the first time in my life. But what forced me to write was the way Arsh was ended by the cvs. While watching the last few episodes again, I had an idea and thought of penning it down. We all saw Armaan suffering all the time in DMG. Never did the cvs showed ridhhima suffering or realising her mistakes the way they showed Armaan.  So its based on this concept where ridhhima realizes what a gem she has lost by letting Armaan suffer. Also I feel that Sid didn't get what he should have in the show. Firstly he lost Tamanna and then Riddhima and cvs showed him as calm person even after both of them left her. So the story also includes him. Here it goes-

The scene started with Dr. Armaan Malik entering a conference hall with his wife on his side. He was dressed professionally in a black three piece suit and looked as handsome as always. His wife, who was heavily pregnant, was dressed in a blue sari with detailed blue border and looked beautiful and elegant. The couple looked so much in love each other that all the eyes were on them since they had entered the hall. People were awestruck by seeing the love that the husband had for his wife. The couple occupied a seat in the front row as Armaan was to be awarded for his contributions in the field of cardiology along with several other awards for others. As people started settling down in their seats, the award ceremony started. While the welcome speech was going on, three couples entered along with a lady.  All of them seemed to be friends with each other. As the ceremony proceeded, the awards are given away. Finally Armaan's turn came. Being an international conference, all the doctors did not know about all the awardees. When the host announced Armaan's name for his respective contributions, he gave his wife a side hug and went towards the stage to receive the award, unaware of the fact that 7 eyes are glued to him and the his wife's back. They were shocked and surprised to see him sit by a lady's side, hug her and get an award when they had thought that he had been completely heart broken by what happened with him 5years ago. They had thought that he might have gone back to his Fatima Bi and have been living with her as he didn't return to Sanjeevni after that incident. Being busy with their own lives, they didn't bother about him much then thinking that he might have coped up with the situation. All of them were brought back to the present when he was asked to give a little speech by the host. Obviously attaining so much success at such a young age meant something extraordinary so everybody wanted to know how come he was so successful at his age. Listening to him after almost 5-6 years brought back all the past memories to her. She was overwhelmed with joy and happiness and couldn't hold back her tears. She had been waiting for him to come back since that time so that she could confess her mistakes to him and tell him how much she loved him. She had waited to tell him that she divorced her husband just to get back to him when he was away. She had waited for five long years for him to return so that she could amend all her mistakes and live happily ever after with him. Her only mistake she knew was that she never looked for him all those years thinking she might be making a mistake again. 'Arrgghh' her confusion had brought them to that situation in the past and to this today. She was brought back from her down the memory lane' journey when he said that he would like to thank the love of his life for helping him and supporting him throughout thick and thin. She knew it. She knew it that he wouldn't forget her even after all those years. She knew that he would continue loving her no matter what she had done to him. She loved him for this trait of his. However her thoughts were shattered at once when he said 'I would like to thank the love of my life, the one who supported throughout, the one who inspired me to work and become a successful doctor and human. I would like to thank MY WIFE MRS. SHILPA MALHOTRA MALIK for being there always. I would like to call her upon the stage and thank her in front of everybody to night. SHILPA please come here. His words not only shocked her but also the ones who had accompanied her. She was shocked that he didn't acknowledge her. What shocked all of them was not only him being married to Shilpa, even though most of them didn't knew her much, but the fact that Armaan acknowledged Shilpa for his success and not their dear friend RIDDHIMA.

It's just an introduction. If you guys like the idea then only I would continue. Feel free to criticize and do tell me if I should continue.

Sorry if I wasted anybody's time.

With love,

Yashasvi

Edited by PagliLadki - 27 August 2014 at 12:02am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

arista_poohpeachgirlshruthikustzarishkhan-CrazyNiru-SHWETAKASHLOVERZIKRASHAHGurpreetKaSh16rads73937Ayesha_KreyaKaShforever06xoxsusanxoxarorasurbhiArShiDelenahangokunishazShubh007sammy4uannanyaksgian-Mrinalini-Laddoo.Phaddoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Arsh ff - We will sail through'* (part 7 page 10 updt 27 aug'14)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PagliLadki

Goldie

PagliLadki

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
*res* for index if anybody happens to like the concept*
 Anyways I have posted part 1
Part 1- page 1
Part 2 - page 1
Part 3 - page 2
Part 4 - page 3
Part 5 - page 3
Part 6 - page 7
Part 7 - page 10

Edited by PagliLadki - 27 August 2014 at 12:02am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SHWETAKASHLOVERGurpreetKaSh16-CrazyNiru-ZIKRASHAHxoxsusanxoxLoveArshKaShforever06ArShiDelenahangok-Mrinalini-

PagliLadki

Goldie

PagliLadki

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
just thought of posting the next part as well. You may like it. So here it goes

It was as if it was a day full of surprises. Wasn't the speech by Armaan himself enough? When the group saw a beautiful lady of about 27-29 years of age, pregnant of about 7.5 months standing up in the front row and smiling at Armaan, they were shocked as hell. Some of them could make out in the dim light that the Shilpa they had seen years ago had now become a mature lady. Others who had heard a bit about her but had ignored her were shocked when Armaan himself came down from the stage to help her. They had never seen the chivalrous side of his. Their staring session was ended by Riddhima's choking voice 'He loved me then how he could?' They thought they would have to deal with her but that could wait. Firstly they were eager to hear more from Armaan and secondly receive any other surprise that fate had for them. Armaan accompanied Shilpa to the stage and led her to the mike. He then spoke what gave the whole gang a mini heart attack 'So as I said I would like to thank my wife Shilpa for being there always and inspiring me throughout. Thank you dear once again.' Shilpa blushed proufusely under everybody's gaze when he said those words to her in front of a large audience. Saying so Armaan took her hand in his and blinked his eyes in assurance and belief that he meant what he said. He gently squeezed her hand and led her back to their seat with her holding his certificate. He didn't notice those few pairs of eyes continuously glued to them. He made her sit comfortably and sat beside her with his one arm on her waist and other hand holding her hand. They were enjoying the ceremony oblivious what their friends or rather had been friends were thinking about them. The ceremony ended without any more surprises and people started exiting the hall. As Shilpa and Armaan stood to leave they heard somebody crying and turned back to see their 2 year old daughter Shona crying in the hands of her favorite uncle Sid. As the hall was almost empty by the time Armaan stood up with his wife because he wanted the crowd to clear before he left with his pregnant wife. 'Safety measures you know' he explained to her. The only people in the room besides them were their fellow interns who had been waiting for everybody to leave so that they could meet him and obviously his wife. Her crying and squealing for her mother brought them back to the present. Armaan moved forward and took her in his arms and tried to sooth her down by rubbing her back but she didn't calm down. Instead she asked for her mom between her sobs. Armaan handed over her to Shilpa and smiled at his daughter. He loved the way she would quickly come to peace in her arms. Seeing her calm down instantly, Sid chuckled at him receiving a soft puch in return. 'You may have an effect on every girl but your daughter seems unaffected by your charm bro' he said. Armaan smiled at his statement and said ' I don't know about every girl but I surely effect your best friend cum sis in every possible way' making Shilpa blush a little. Unknown to all three, Anjali, Atul, Muskaan, Rahul, Nikita, Abhi and Riddhima were making their way towards them. Shilpa felt a little dizzy suddenly. Armaan and Sid instantly rushed to her. Sid took Shona in his hands and Armaan handled Shilpa. I told you not to accompany me. You should have stayed at home. I already had your dimwit brother and Shona accompanying me. See now you feel uneasy. If you don't listen to me then..' Armaan was stopped in between when Shilpa said' I have waited for this day since a long time and I didn't want to miss it. And Dr. Malik how dare you call Sid dimwit?' Sid standing beside them enjoyed their little argument for each other's happiness though. Their argument came to an end when a shocked Armaan looked at them. Shilpa was surprised with the fact that he had agreed to her words instantly which was very unusual. However her surprised turned into a shock when she looked in the direction where Armaan and Sid were looking. They were shocked would be understatement. Armaan and Sid looked at them and then at her. Seeing her so long brought back all those memories which they had buried long ago in their heart with the help of their pillar of strenghth Shilpa. Yes, Shilpa. They both shifted their gaze from Riddhima to Shilpa. She was shocked to see the reason for her husband's and best freind's destruction and gloom standing there in front of her. They both had already gone through too much because of her and she wouldn't let her hurt them this time. While she was gearing herself to save them from her, they were worried about her. They didn't want her to meet her or any of them in this condition. Armaan made a move and went towards Shilpa and held her hand in his and blinked his eyes assuring her that he was fine. She nodded to him and as if it was all planned they both turned towards Sid. He couldn't thank god enough for sending these two people in his life. God how much they cared for him? When Armaan and Shilpa looked at him, he repeated what Armaan did and nodded. He moved towards Shilpa and stood beside her. They both knew that it's better to leave rather that initiate a talk here. They knew Shilpa was tired and Shona was sleepy and didn't want to create a scene there. As Sid made a move to leave, followed by Armaan and Shilpa, Anjali and Muskaan called out 'Armaan ruk yaar. Itne saal baad mila hai au raise jaa raha hai. Aur Sid tu inke saath hai?'. Armaan turned around to speak something when he felt Shilpa's hand on his shoulder. He looked at her and heard her whisper ' Armaan aaram se please'. Armaan nodded at her and turned back to face them. 'Sorry but do I or any of my family member know you ladies?' It was as if they all had been given an electric shock. Armaan tried to ignore them. No HE PRETENDED  TO  HAVE  NOT  RECOGNISED US. Shilpa and Sid were also shocked. They had expected him to be cold to them but this! They hadn't imagined him to say this in their wildest dreams. He was a person who would easily lay down his life for his friends. But they stayed quiet knowing what he had gone through and none of them had supported him back then, so this is how he would treat them or rather ignore them.

Edited by yashasvi_88 - 30 November 2013 at 7:09am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

arista_poohpeachgirlshruthikustcappacuino5sara.dmg-CrazyNiru-ZIKRASHAHzarishkhanSHWETAKASHLOVERLoveArshrads73937xoxsusanxoxKaShforever06ArShiDelenaarorasurbhiShubh007hangokunishazannanyaksgiansammy4uLaddoo.Phaddoo-Mrinalini-

unishaz

IF-Rockerz

unishaz

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
superb..

arista_pooh

arista_pooh

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
love arsh alwz write soon.. plz.

PagliLadki

Goldie

PagliLadki

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Here goes the next part even though i didn't receive a good review but I wanted to write this one

Atul and Rahul were shocked to hear him. Nikki thought it was time for her to interfere so she took a step foward and said ' Yaar Armaan ab bhool bhi jaa sab kuch. We are friends and you can't ignore us like this.. .'. 'Friends?' he said with a questioning expression and passed a saracastic smile and looked at all of them again. Riddhima couldn't control herself after seeing him after so long so she just plunged forward to hug him. What followed next was like a thunderstorm to their lives. The moment Riddhima moved forward as if he had read her mind, he moved his hand unconciously to stop her and said ' DON'T. JUST DON'T TRY TO DO THAT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T AFFECT ME ANYMORE DR. RIDHHIMA.' And saying so he turned around to move out of the hall with his one hand holding Shilpa's hand. Sid followed them and started moving. They had taken one or two steps only when she spoke 'Armaan kyun kar rahe ho aisa? Do you how much we all missed you all these years? How much I craved for you in my life? Do you realize how lonely I felt when you left me alone with Sid saying I should work upon my marriage? Do you realize how it feels to be away from your love for so long? I waited for five long years to confess to you that I LOVE  YOU Armaan. And I know you also love me' It was not that her words still had an effect on him but he was worried about how Shilpa would feel hearing all this. He was also worried about his little brother Sid who had been easily and indirectly accused by her. By Riddhima. He hated her even more now. Insulting him and rejecting was okay with him but No, He would not tolerate her similar behavior towards Sid. It had taken a lot for him and Shilpa to bring him back to his normal self after she left him for him. He hated her for hurting her now and him in the past. On the other hand Sid was worried about Shilpa and Armaan. He knew he had left his past behind but it would affect him in some or the other way and he didn't want Riddhima to spoil his beautiful world again. For Shilpa he knew he saw anger in her eyes when told her what she had done to him. He knew she hated for her behaviour with him and Armaan. While the two of them were lost thinking about each other and her, she was worried about the two most important people in her life. She knew they would never admit but they were sad and affected by her words. Suddenly she didn't know from where it came but her conscious forced her to take charge of the situation and save her little world from falling apart yet again. She was instantly filled with some extra courage and strength to face her and her group for the two of them. She instantly turned around, her hand still in Armaan's hand. She squeezed it a little to assure him that she was fine. She then took Sid's hand in hers and did the same. They both didn't admit but they were somewhere hurt by Riddhima's words. As if taking strength from her, they stood beside looking forward to how would they save themselves and Riddhima from her now. They had seen anger in her eyes at that very instant when she turned. They knew how hard it was for them to escape her anger and what could be said about the person who had hurt them and tugged sour chord in their hearts. 'May I know what makes you think that my husband happens to love Miss? As far as I remember my husband said that he loves me around 10 minutes ago or so. So may I know the reason behind your illusion? What made you think he...' 'She loves him more than her life and he also loves her. The confusion seems to be with you I guess. And by the way what is Sid doing here with you guys?' She was interrupted by Anjali. Hearing Anjali's words, Armaan tried to answer her back that he no more loves her sister. But Shilpa stopped him by her gesture and continued ' Well I don't think I need to clarify that and for yo Dr. Riddhima, I love my husband and best friend so much that I can't hear a word against them. And to my knowledge he loves me more a anything. For your queries about Sid, we are a family. I don't think i need to clarify any more confusions.' she turned around and breathed realizing she had been holding it for quite a time.

Saying 'Let's go' Shilpa looked at Armaan and moved forward. They followed her quitely. She had hardly walked five yards when all the drama seemed to take have an effect on her health and she fainted. Armaan immediately plunged forward to catch her and prevent her from falling. He told Sid to take Shona to the car and bring near the exit gate. Saying so he moved forward when he heard her speak again ' You really don't love me anymore or this is a drama to make me jealous? The girl in Sid's arm wasn't your daughter naa? Please say that Shilpa isn't pregnant with your child and what she said was not true. Please.' For a second he pitted himself and Sid for falling in love with Riddhima but then he looked at Shilpa amd knew what he had to do. So he turned around with Shilpa in his arms and said ' Listen if anything happens to her then I will held you guys and specially you Dr. Riddhima responsible for this. I think I made myself very clear and It wasn't nice meeting you at all. I don't look forward to see you in future. Bye'. And saying that he moved forward to the car with worry all over his face. Sid drove away the moment he sat in the car. Eventhough they were in India and that too Mumbai after almost 5 years, Sid remembered the way to the nearest hospital but to their dismay it was closed due to the staff's strike. And all the other hospitals were at 1 or more than 1 hour drive from that place except one hospital where they had sweared to not go in this life. But at the moment Shilpa's health meant more than their self respect so without discussing much verbally, Sid drove to wards the place responsible for all the miseries in their life SANJEEVANI.

Life came to stand still when Sid stopped the car infront of Sanjeevani. Sid picked up Shona in one hand and helped Armaan with Shilpa with the other. Together they took her inside. Few of the old ward boys and nurses immediately recognised the trio and came forward to help. Seeing their help and care Armaan realised that humanity , love and care are not dead yet. He led her to the emergency ward and realises nothing had changed in those five years except some new faces took place of the old ones. He heard that voice after so long but still got attentive and straightened on hearing it. He laughed at his action. He saw her come towards him and said ' Don't worry Dr. Armaan. Iwon't let anything happen to her'. And with that her for a little check up. When she left he saw Sid looking at him with a smile playing on his lips. 'What?' he asked. 'You are still scared of Gabbar'. ' As if you are not'. ' common yaar Armaan. She's not our sennior doctor anymore. She is Shilpa's doctor so don't worry'. They were arguing about how to make Shona sleep comfortably without Shilpa and how to force Shilpa to take care of herself when they heard Dr. Keerti's voice again. As if they were interns again, they immediately straightened up. Keerti smiled at their actions and said ' Don't worry. She is fine. She fainted due to stress and nothing else. You guys are taking good care of her. And it good to see two of my lovely interns back here. Hope you guys are fine. I'l talk you later as I have to go for a surgery now. Bye'. She turned around to leave but then faced them again and said' Waise Gabbar is no more strict guys. So just relax' and smiled at them and left. They looked at her retreating back with widely opened eyes and a face full of shocked expressions. 'Papa n chachu. Mumma' they were brought back by Shona. Realising she needed her mother, Armaan bent down to her level and said ' She's sleeping baby. You also sleep.' ' I think so she's hungry' Sid said as a matter of fact. They both fought over what should she eat and what not when sister Lovely and sister Padma saw them and smiled at them. They exchanged greetings with them but didn't notice the baby until she started crying for her mother again. They saw the cute little baby and admired her. But when she called our ro Armaan and said papa, sister Padma's hopes crashed down which had resurface again on seeing Armaan. She knew Riddhima did wrong to both of them but she still hoped for Armaan to be single so tgat he could marry her daughter. It eas not her fault but her motherly affection for Riddhima which withdrew her from going near Shona. She just smiled at them and excused herself saying she had some work. They didn't notice her leaving as they were busy with Shona and her introduction to sister Lovely. Lovely loved his daughter and somewhere deep down in her heart she had always prayed to God that Armaan finds someone who loves him more than Riddhima because she had seen their love blooming and knew it was mostly Riddhima and somewhat Armaan's mistake that they were separated. When she had seen Shilpa with Armaan back then, she jad always prayed for them to be together because she had seen so much love in her eyes for him that she couldn't deby the fact that she loved him more than anyone else. Oh common! Her hair didn't turn grey due to sunlight. She had seen almost 55 summers of her life and could easily make out who loved whom. After exchanging some information about their lives and blessing Shona, she left them. Before leaving she told Armaan that he could see Shilpa now as she must be awake. Armaan went inside the room when he saw her trying to sit on the bed. He quickly rushed towards her and helped her sit. When he felt she was comfortable enough, he took her into a hug making sure he didn't hurt her or the baby.' Tum theek ho na?'both asked each other simultaneously and let out a chuckle. They smiled at each other and he said 'Tum saath hogi toh main har situation mein theek rahunga chahe phir woh aaj jaisa kuch ho ya phir maut se saamna'. The moment the last words escaped his mouth he saw her finger on his lips and an ocean of emotions in her eyes. 'Dare you say that again. i would make sure you meet something equivalent to death next time you say something lika this'' like what?' Heloved to irritate her.'I'll not talk to you for a week then.' ' Bas, moun vrat. Accha hai waise bhi tum aajkal bohot bolti ho aur wo Sid bhi. To agar ek bhi jana chup ho jayega to meri life kuch shanti toh hogi naa'. She hit playfully again on his arm when she heard him and engulfed him again. She stayed like that for quite sometime and then said ' Main darr gayi thi Riddhima ko dekh kar. Samajh nahi aya kaise react karun. Bas jo mann mein aya woh bol diya. I didn't cross my limits na?'. ' No you didn't speak anything wrong. All you said was true and it was neccessary to make the, face the reality. Bas ek baat hai..'He spoke in her hair. He moved away from her and looked at her with a  worried face. 'Kya baathai?' she was now tensed.' Baat yeh hai ki main aur Sid...' ' Haan tum aur Sid' why his speaking like this. It is killing me doesn't he under stand. 'baat yeh hai ki...' ' I know that. Aage bolo' he tried had to control his lips from stretching into a smile. How adorable she looked at the moment.'Baat ye hai' and before he could finish both Sid and Shona entered the room and Sid said 'Baat yeh hai ki Shona ko kuch khana hai aur hum decide nahi kar paa rahe. Baat yeh ki mujhe neend aa rahi and armaan ko bhi. Baat yeh hai ki hame ab hotel waapas jana chahiye and..' Armaan jumped in between to complete that ' Baat yeh hai ki aaj tumhara jhansi ki raani cum Kaali ma ka riip dekh kar hum darr gaye the aur Sid toh bechara tumhare paas aane se bhi darr raha tha.'. He completed and the two of them laugjed like maniacs while she gazed at him and then her daughter and brother. She knew they laughed to ease her tension but they were still not ok. She tried to get up from the bed when armaan asked her the reason and she looked up to Sid. He understood her and gestured him ti come near her. He adored her. He admired her. He loved her for everything and he loved her the most for her nature to put  others before herself and care for them. She asked him ' Are you okay bro?'. 'Yups, you don't worry about me but your health otherwise your possessive husband would held me responsible for your bad health.' 'You are alright pakka?' ' Haan baba pakka'he assured her. ' yaar Sid tu janta hai na isse. Yeh yun nahi manegi. Jab tak hum isse ladenge nhi tab yeh vishwas hi nhi karegi. Kyon wifey? I am right naa?' armaan completed and before they could say anything else, she forwarded her hands SRK style indicating it was time for a family hug, their usual tradition. All three had a group hug with Shona in the centre staring at her mother as if for pleading for some food and said 'mumma. Hungry. Food'. The trio laughed at the bundle of joy talling in monosyllables. Their family moment was broken when the gang entered the room. They were shocked to see Shilpa on bed, Armaan on one side hugging her and sid on the other and both tryong to hug each other by bending over her and the baby on her lap.   

sorry guys but I don't write in paragraphs. It takes a lot of time to make paragraphs.

Do comment and express your views about it 

with love,

yashavi

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthikustarista_poohpeachgirlSHWETAKASHLOVERGurpreetKaSh16qwerty012zarishkhanZIKRASHAHsara.dmgxoxsusanxoxKaShforever06LoveArshrads73937priyankiarorasurbhihangokShubh007sammy4u-Mrinalini-

unishaz

IF-Rockerz

unishaz

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
awesome dear.. Loved it.. Continue soon.. Thanks for pm dear..

arista_pooh

arista_pooh

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
gr8 goinClap. it was gud.. wen is the nxt part comin?LOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top