Vani Rani Dec 2 - 7 Discussions - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

Could be, or Fridays episode might finish with everyone posing for a photograph with big smiles in front of some picturesque scenery. 😆

Shathir, sugar in your mouth yaar.. 😃 I'm hoping for a happy episode on Friday, full of smiles, happiness and laughter and then a beautiful Kodak moment to capture it all.. 
Originally posted by incorrigible

Shathir, sugar in your mouth yaar.. 😃 I'm hoping for a happy episode on Friday, full of smiles, happiness and laughter and then a beautiful Kodak moment to capture it all.. 

Andhu sugar romba quicka melt ayiruchu Shree... 😆

Thursday posted and Thenu is kidnapped. 😲
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago

Andhu sugar romba quicka melt ayiruchu Shree... 😆

Thursday posted and Thenu is kidnapped. 😲

😲 Killinjethe Krishnagiri.. 😆 Sothanai mel sothanai pothum aada sami.. 

Shree, seriala time phrase has no purpose. 2 days can be dragged for 2 months and 2 months can be reduced to 2 days. 😆 All we can do is hope for the best. 😃

As you mentioned previously, I want them to solve Selvi's track in a different efficient way. There are so many things forming in my mind about this matter but I can't find the right words. 😆 Let's see what the VR crew has in store for us. 😃 (Should I be happy? 😆)

Who is behind this plan to murder Bhoomi?

Quite suspenseful but very negative - the moment he changes, his old enemies start to bite back at him. 😆

Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago

Who is behind this plan to murder Bhoomi?

Quite suspenseful but very negative - the moment he changes, his old enemies start to bite back at him. 😆

I'm thinking Bhoomi's business partner who was supposed to be Selvi's father in law.. 😆 There was some police case and all after that fiasco right..  Maybe he's back to take revenge? 😉

Good thinking Shree! 😃 He did put up quite a fight and seems suspicious.

I was also thinking about Moorthy - maybe he's still alive and planning all this (he could have seen Bhoomi going to Devika's house)

So sad...will Bhoomi become the bali aadu? 😭 Is this is how he has to pay for his past atrocities?

Poor Thenu...She didn't have to be involved in this at all.

Also welcome back Karthikka and have a good trip Nithyakka! ⭐️

Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

Good thinking Shree! 😃 He did put up quite a fight and seems suspicious. Agreed, and his son whom they tried to matchmake with Selvi (Sunil??) was also rather odd I felt.. They could both be behind this.. Or maybe that Seth who was holding the 5 crores for Bhoomi?? Also a possibility, maybe some undertable dealing went on there as well where Bhoomi reneged on his promise.. 😕

I was also thinking about Moorthy - maybe he's still alive and planning all this (he could have seen Bhoomi going to Devika's house) But rowdies were following Bhoomi from Chennai right? 😕 Also if Moorthy had the money and hired thugs to kill Bhoomi instead of taking care of the needs of his family, my sympathies for him would vanish completely.. 

So sad...will Bhoomi become the bali aadu? 😭 Is this is how he has to pay for his past atrocities? Than vinai thannai suddum, Arasan andru kolvan, Theivam nindru kollum.. 

Poor Thenu...She didn't have to be involved in this at all.  Exactly!! And this wasn't a random kidnapping, the root cause of it was Bhoomi. More reason for Swami and Sara to shout at Vani's family now..  This kidnapping track is also going to be as tedious as the Pei track if not more because here we see poor Thenu suffering.. What are the writers thinking, what's the rationale of bringing the story this way.. All this and more in VR, parka thavarathirgal.. 😆

Also welcome back Karthikka and have a good trip Nithyakka! ⭐️

Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
Fantastic confrontation between Vani and Sara 👏 Vani's advice was spot on 👍🏼 Now if only we could get Sara a brain transplant, all would be well again in his world 😆
Stupid Sara...😡
I am really tired and knackered after the trip...even VR people are asking whether I have forgotten them??

Need the weekend to recover...will be back with a bang next week. Shree, check out the Koffee with me thread...there is a link that I provided that both you and Shathir may like. Still waiting for your and Shathir's questions. You can ask wacky questions!