Posted: 10 years ago

So, New Years prep thread..

We want the following in the thread:

Main post: Welcoming 2014, Bidding 2013 Goodbye

Second Post: Important Moments Of IF 2013

Third Post: Important Moments Worldwide 2013

Graphics Needed: Welcome 2014 With The CCs, 2013 For India-Forums, 2013 For The World, and a 'IF Crazy Creatives'

Volunteer to do one of the posts/graphics. I want one of the Westerners to do the main post. 😃 Actually, it'd be nice if all you Westerners could each take one post.. And the entire CC team can help with the drafts. [So you guys post the thread on your behalf entirely]

I can help with the 1st or the 3rd post:) Edited by FullyFaltoo. - 10 years ago
Add Sachin's retirement to the world moments ðŸ˜’

I can help with posts/graphics :) 
I am here but filfaal totally lost
m here..but me too lost like my sis appy..mommy hamara dhyaan nehi rakhti..pata nehi kaha chali gayi hai..jane se pehle hame hamare papase milake gayi thi...but papa aur masi bhi gayab hai..🤣
hmmm worldwide moments could include royal baby's birth... Sachin's retirement
I can take up graphics... ðŸ˜ƒ and any research work for gathering information
ROYAL BABYYY, yesss! I agree with Yuvii.

@Appy and Deb: Basically, the post divisions are going to be as follows:

Main post: Welcoming 2014, Bidding 2013 Goodbye (just the main post where we welcome the new year)
Second Post: Important Moments Of IF 2013 (Important events that happened on IF in 2013 - promotions and such like Jot listed in the 2nd post of this thread) 
Third Post: Important Moments Worldwide 2013 (Important things that happened around the year like Jot mentioned the First Indian getting the Miss World title and how Yuvi mentioned Royal birth)

So, we're all just suggesting stuff for now. And you guys (as in the westerners) are doing all the posts so we basically need 3 volunteers to do the posts and along with that we'll need help from you guys for the graphics. Rosh is helping so far with that.

I can help with the second or third post, Veera!

ok saara... so right now we can just put formations that we want right?