salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
when will rajveer come to and get his memory back? will simran have to leave for a moment to happen to rajveer? simran is so sad without rajveer in her life. will bua never tell her truth to the family it is taking so long for it to happen. I miss the chemistry and the scenes they have together. the scene where she is feeding him was very emotional. love this show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love rajsi❤️ & missing their cute chemistry
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rajsi make their scenes magicial. you just cant explain those scenes they have. I don't get why this show is not promoted more like the other shows on life ok. this was the first show of their new concept and its doing better in the trp chart. just needs more promotion... rajsi deserves that much of all the hard work their doing so far in 135 episodes in counting...
Prime.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmagurl21

rajsi make their scenes magicial. you just cant explain those scenes they have. I don't get why this show is not promoted more like the other shows on life ok. this was the first show of their new concept and its doing better in the trp chart. just needs more promotion... rajsi deserves that much of all the hard work their doing so far in 135 episodes in counting...

Agree with u
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmagurl21

I agree with you dear 100 percent
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
do you know the email address of life ok
paripyia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree why cvs not promote this show  in life ok FB  life ok TV  and star plus also😭
sukudoll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i agree with u this show is also belong life ok but no promotion not FB news why with show only i dont understand sutaila sulook
VeerForSanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
CV and production house of this show is very bad and life ok channel is also not good for promoting the show very sad 😡😕😡😕
aman1605 thumbnail
this show is beautiful but they need to promote it more