Posted: 29 November 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Jensen Ackles won his first ever recognition in the form of Soap opera Digest award for Best Male New comer in the year 1998 for his role ERIC Brady in the daytime soap opera "Days of our lives" winning his first ever award in the first ever awards he got nominated..
his acceptance Speech
After a string of reputed nominations, in the year 2008 , he won EWwy Award "Best Actor in a Drama Series" for his role of 'Dean Winchester' in the Cult show " Supernatural" .
EWwy awards were constituted by the magazine Entertainment weekly for those talented artists who were not included in Prime-time Emmy Awards.
Again In 2010, Jensen took home yet another EWwy Award "Best Actor in a Drama Series"For his role "Dean Winchester" in the cult show "Supernatural"
Once again Dean Winchester proved to be a lucky and strong role where In 2011, Jensen was nominated and awarded by TV guide Magazine for their TV Guide " Favorite Actor"
for the role of "Dean Winchester" in the Cult Show 'Supernatural'
Jensen Ackles has been Nominated for many Awards as below
Daytime Emmy Awards
Three Consecutive years from 1998-2000, He was nominated for the prestigious Daytime Emmy Award in the category "Outstanding Young in a Drama Series" for his portrayal of Eric Brady in the Hit soap Opera "Days of our Lives"
Teen Choice Awards
In 2006, He was nominated for TCA in the category TV - Choice Breakout Star for the show "Supernatural"
In 2012 and 2013 TCA he was nominated for Choice TV Actor: Fantasy/Sci-Fi for his role of "Dean Winchester" in the Cult show " supernatural"
SFX Awards, UK
Jensen was Nominated by the SFX Magazine UK for the Category "Best TV Actor" for his essaying of "Dean Winchester" in "Supernatural " in 2007
He was again nominated by the SFX magazine in 2013 , this time he Finished 3rd.
People's Choice Awards, USA
He got nominated in 2013 for the category "Favorite Dramatic TV Actor" for his role of Dean Winchester
Constellation Award, Canada
Jensen Got the most nominations..5 in total in The Constellation Awards in these following years
- 2006- Best Male Performance in a 2006 Science Fiction Television Episode for SPN S02EP01 "In My Time of Dying"
- 2008- Best Male Performance in a 2007 Science Fiction Television Episode for SPN S02EP20 "What Is and what Should Never Be"
- 2009- Best Male Performance in a 2008 Science Fiction Television Episode for SPN S04EP03 "In the Beginning"
- 2010 - Best Male Performance in a 2009 Science Fiction Television Episode for SPN S05EP04 "The End"
- 2013 -Best Male Performance in a 2012 Science Fiction Television Episode for SPN S08EP01 "We Need To Talk About Kevin"
May He get Nominated and Win More Awards !
Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 10 December 2013 at 2:14am