Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Easy_A thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
You should have your next vacation in California. Overseas, much to your dislike but if you wanna meet the right one, you better be willing to go the extra mile.😛 
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Easy_A

You should have your next vacation in California. Overseas, much to your dislike but if you wanna meet the right one, you better be willing to go the extra mile.😛 

It wasn't a where in the world is my wife, wally? it was.. how come me and the Chanel chick are the only good lookers in the entire city !!
Easy_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: TroubleShooter

It wasn't a where in the world is my wife, wally? it was.. how come me and the Chanel chick are the only good lookers in the entire city !!

Really? Try someone clad in Versace next time ... She won't disappoint. If that doesn't work either, go to Cullen land. 😆
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really now sul? :D
n y in the wide world do u think that the beautiful chick u are willing to walk over the earth for, will marry u outta all people if she's actually that pretty?? Edited by purple_shadoz - 10 years ago
D3viL thumbnail

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

^ i know dis sonal girl, she is also aussie...u might like her..😆😳

tehehe I love this one .. but Sonal is a lesbian. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Easy_A

Really? Try someone clad in Versace next time ... She won't disappoint. If that doesn't work either, go to Cullen land. ðŸ˜†

I didn't try the Chanel Chick because then the Versace Chick would never look at me again.. or would she? ðŸ˜‰ .. would you? she was pretty cute ...

Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

really now sul? :D
n y in the wide world do u think that the beautiful chick u are willing to walk over the earth for, will marry u outta all people if she's actually that pretty??

are you asking me why would a pretty girl want to marry me? to that all I can reply is you will never understand and you won't need to bother about that on account of you not being pretty, enough said - go away purple 
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
India have beautiful girls
D3viL thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Suhana-

India have beautiful girls

show me ðŸ˜‰
dating_mystery thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I got 4 coming in the gym.

First was a puma was targeting me as prey (she was 30+, married). I scared the second one off (I talked to her; I think I should call that 'moving on her'), the 3rd one still comes, the 4th one left the gym.

Good looking girls are mostly found in the northern region.