Hitler Didi

~*Rati Pandey AT#68 Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Aayegi Tu*~ (Page 86)

Post Reply New Post

Page 86 of 151

dreamy_crazy

Goldie

dreamy_crazy

Posted: 21 February 2014 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Nikhi di I checked.. no new pics :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clementina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Rati Pandey AT#68 Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Aayegi Tu*~ (Page 86)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 21 February 2014 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Yes there was I just watch this morning here 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1cv2nw_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-sbs-abp-news-21st-february-2014-video-p1_fun

clementina

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 21 February 2014 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nana101

Yes there was I just watch this morning here 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1cv2nw_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-sbs-abp-news-21st-february-2014-video-p1_fun

From 8:00 it's only pic and say Rati bana Rithvik Asha bandbaraad

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged
any news about Rati?

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhiholic

any news about Rati?
no nothing yet...

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EtherealRati

Originally posted by surbhiholic

any news about Rati?
no nothing yet...

now i want only and only her come back news

EtherealRati

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hey di...how's you...when will you be back...miss you so much...
wanna share something with you...today learned a very good thing in life...and seriously sometimes some things which make you extremely upset lead you to some new learnings...was truly upset today...and you toh know how easily i cry so  my eyes were filled were tears...kabhi kabhi kuch cheejo ko lekar jyaada hi upset ho jaati hoon jarurat se ...kuch jyaada hi overreact kar deti hoon...thankfully mom noticed my upset face and how i was so not interested in anything...and talked to me about it...aren't mom's th best persons on earth...they always make you realize what we are going  wrong at...i do try to understand things till the extent my knowledge and experience make me understand...but our elders are even more experienced people...knowing much more than us...
i was upset because i felt...without my mistake ...i was being punished but later realized i myself was taking it as punishment...the person never gave me that punishment  . I am used to hear good things about me...at school , now in college...always been teacher's favourite...all i heard is  praises ...never got highly misunderstood...never faced people laughing at me or at my thoughts...judging me wrong atleast from where i am seeing...a very crucial case for me...i really start feeling terrible...horrible...i just can't take it ...but thank god i faced something like this here on this forum...warna i would have never got the strength to face it if it comes in reality...and if someone says something on my face...i am too possesive about my own self is what i learned and i promise you ...i will pakka work on decreasing it ...

when i told mom about the whole incident...she smiled and said ...that sometimes she feel that the protective environment she has given me all my life  has made be possessive about myself...i feel if i know 100 persons...everyone of them should  care ...atleast not hurt me by any means...if i never hurt them ...i do expect less from others already...but i expect that less from like everyone ...even from the ones who are not close...who don't know me nicely ...and that's where i go wrong...i actually search  that if i am right or not in others openions about me...balki i should just believe in myself...why does it effect me so much that what others say ?????...don't i know my own self...no persons gets all the love in world...out of 100 people...there will always be some...who will say not so good things about you...you can't stop them from expressing( which i was trying  )...because they have the right to express...its a free world...its you who need to develop a quality to take it or leave it./ ignore it...if you feel what other person has said is actually right and you can improve  yourself ...take it...and improve on that front...if your heart don't agrees with the other person's words...leave it , ignore it...i was actually telling that person that don't he have other thousands things in the world that he disccusses me and my comment but without realizing that don't i have 1000 things in world...that i actually am reading that comment and paying so much attention to it...being so upset about it ...so from today onwards ...this is a learning... ..we cannot stop people from speaking...its their right...and we seriously should not be too upset about it if we know strongly that we aren't wrong...that there isn't a mistake from our side...we should leave / ignore...but this not gonna be easy for me...a tough job...aadat nahi hain bilkul bhi...i just am iunable to ignore things...but i will try. to my level best ...it will be a hard journey but i will take this path ...and stop disturbing others with the childish / immature behaviour i show sometimes...

one more thing mom said...we should just continue to be ourselves ...when i believe in myself...believe in what i do...i write .. ...others will realize it too with time...sooner or later ...they will get to know me...but if we will stop to change others viewpoints according to ours ...or question their prospective...question their intentions , the way they percieve things ...that will not change anything...will just make situations worse...God is there watching everything always  . ...patience is what one need...and its not like start doing things just to prove a  point to others...that he or she will realize...lol...just be yourself is what it means...always...i will try my best to be less emotional and less hyper with things in life...
Isn't  this a great learning...mom help me to come out of the sadness ...and the smile which is right now on my face is just because of her ...love my mom...mom are true supporters and great teachers in life...

Edited by EtherealRati - 22 February 2014 at 1:13pm

RamziMeriJaan

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

RamziMeriJaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top