Hitler Didi

~*Rati Pandey AT#68 Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Aayegi Tu*~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
congrats on new AT Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

26nightingaleclementina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Rati Pandey AT#68 Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Aayegi Tu*~ (Page 5)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Sandy welcome with bang new AT Hug

26nightingaleclementina

26nightingale

IF-Dazzler

26nightingale

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
come soon in a new show

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

It is so amazing how time passes by and how quickly 2 years passed by...

I still remember all those days my first interactions with various people over here and some of the discussions that happened... I still remember how i started conversing with Nikhi and Suman...and how i struck with sandeep... how i argued with some of them, etc...

I kind of miss all those...

Yes...Time passed soo Quickly! I miss those days too...

On HD forum...i spent most of the time in RP AT's, rest in RP/Indira related threads...disucssing, chit chatting, drooling, masti mazak and nok-jok. Those days were lovely...getting to knw new ppl, quickly becoming frnds and enjoying things related to Rati di and the show HD. I miss those long long discussion posts...daily episode analysis, i used to get soo much involved into the story...and thn posting screen captures of the scenes i loved...those endless drooling over Rati di, pics spamming etc etc etc On other side, Mahesh v/s Sandeep v/s Sachin hahhahaha, pungli classes, next janam bookings, chicken mistery, 2 match sticks by god! Those meaningful discussions, those silly drooling, some crazy theories, some masti, some pagalpanti,...I miss all tht we enjoyed here in RP AT's! 

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 30 November 2013 at 12:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sachin-clementinamahkutty

ratitheangel

IF-Stunnerz

ratitheangel

Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr ka Blockbuster Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
congo for new AT SANDY SPECIALLY GAURI AND MAHESH FOR COMPLETING  THIS AT 

mahkuttyclementina

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Those days...Everyday i used to say Good Mrng RP AT...
ahh..i miss those days..but somewhr happy tht i had been here frm start to end of the show!

Today am here to say...Good afternoon RP AT 

photo 3_zps4a9028f3.jpg

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sachin-clementinamahkutty

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Originally posted by mahkutty

It is so amazing how time passes by and how quickly 2 years passed by...

I still remember all those days my first interactions with various people over here and some of the discussions that happened... I still remember how i started conversing with Nikhi and Suman...and how i struck with sandeep... how i argued with some of them, etc...

I kind of miss all those...

Yes...Time passed soo Quickly! I miss those days too...

On HD forum...i spent most of the time in RP AT's, rest in RP/Indira related threads...disucssing, chit chatting, drooling, masti mazak and nok-jok. Those days were lovely...getting to knw new ppl, quickly becoming frnds and enjoying things related to Rati di and the show HD. I miss those long long discussion posts...daily episode analysis, i used to get soo much involved into the story...and thn those endless drooling over Rati di, pics spamming etc etc etc On other side, Mahesh v/s Sandeep v/s Sachin hahhahaha, pungli classes, next janam bookings, chicken mistery, 2 match sticks by god! Those meaningful discussions, those silly drooling, some crazy theories, some masti, some pagalpanti,...I miss all tht we enjoyed here in RP AT's! 

yes, true... had some great time... particularly i loved those intial days in the forum in the Inshi AT and how quickly so many became friends...

clementina

IF-Sizzlerz

clementina

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Those days...Everyday i used to say Good Mrng RP AT...
ahh..i miss those days..but somewhr happy tht i had been here frm start to end of the show!

Today am here to say...Good afternoon RP AT 

photo 3_zps4a9028f3.jpg
gud aftrnoon nikhila di ... di can i have dz orginal pic without water mark plz i have but there z water mrk on di face Cry 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top