Hitler Didi

~*Rati Pandey AT#68 Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Aayegi Tu*~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

Saadgi_Saloni

Saadgi_Saloni

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
haha oh really!ShockedLOL hmmm i am guessing irade naek nhi haiLOL

Edited by Saadgi_Saloni - 29 November 2013 at 3:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Rati Pandey AT#68 Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Aayegi Tu*~ (Page 4)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

Originally posted by -Sandy-

It was truly a delight to read your speech Mahesh. Clap This is the place where our journey started back in late 2011/early 2012 and this is where we are today. I'm very glad that I got a friend and brother (and a rival too LOL) like you on this site, with such a great understanding and sense of humour that set you apart from all other members. This place is what keeps us together as a strong unbeatable team. I pray that this journey shouldn't ever end. :) I hope we can bring back the real good times with all our old and new friends, even though our TV queen doesn't seem to be in working mood as of now. LOL 

And once again, welcome back to the forum! We all missed you a lot. 

Thanks a lot mate...same goes to me as well.. i loved interacting with you and the discussions and more so our friendly banter and nok jok all in good humour though... It has been a pleasure interacting with you and you are indeed my brother cum best friend here.

One thing i can say, i don't know two girls can be good friends or not, but two guys can definitely be good friendsLOL

Thanks again for giving us this AT and keeping it active...have a nice time..

Good night and do make it tomorrow to celebrate my 2 year completion in the forum...Big smile

Thanks for the kind words dude. Yes, our long night discussions on the episodes, our continuous nok-jhok and all those SaTi vs RaMa moments are to be cherished. I can't forget all those amazing days and nights which I spent here with you, Nikhila, Ankita, Moksha, Sachin, Mehnaaz and all others, no matter how hard I may try. It has indeed been a pleasure interacting with you and everyone else. We make a really great team. 

@bold - You might be onto something there. LOL I think guys are better at making/being friends than girls because guys have no drama. LOL They are very clear and up front, well that's my opinion at least. LOL

My pleasure mate. There are other people who have put more efforts than me into making and keeping ATs running though. 

Of course I'll be there with my full-fledged army. Wink You get ready for the action. LOL

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saadgi_Saloni

No no Saloni, irade naik aur kaayam hain. LOL Bus Mahesh bhai ko baat ko galat samjhne ki aadat jo hain. Wink LOL

EDIT: Chalo I'm glad that kisi ko toh title pasand aaya. Embarrassed

Edited by -Sandy- - 29 November 2013 at 3:37pm

Saadgi_Saloni

Saadgi_Saloni

Saadgi_Saloni

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

No no Saloni, irade naik aur kaayam hain. LOL Bus Mahesh bhai ko baat ko galat samjhne ki aadat jo hain. Wink LOL

Haha okay!Wink Aww Sandy it is a beautfiul title!!! Embarrassed if Rati doesnt come back before the next AT then we should name it "aaja ve mahi tera rasta ho dekhdiya!"EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by Saadgi_Saloni - 29 November 2013 at 4:52pm

-Sandy-

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Haha okay!Wink Aww Sandy it is a beautfiul title!!! Embarrassed if Rati doesnt come back before the next AT then we should name it "aaja ve mahi tera rasta ho dekhdiya!"EmbarrassedLOL

Thanks ji! Embarrassed And yeah, that will be a lovely title for that occasion. LOL Embarrassed I doubt this AT will remain unfinished till 31st December and I doubt Rati will come back with a show before some time next year. She already said that she won't do anything in what little is left of 2013. LOL

Saadgi_Saloni

Saadgi_Saloni

Saadgi_Saloni

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

Thanks ji! Embarrassed And yeah, that will be a lovely title for that occasion. LOL Embarrassed I doubt this AT will remain unfinished till 31st December and I doubt Rati will come back with a show before some time next year. She already said that she won't do anything in what little is left of 2013. LOL

I know yaar i was so sad when i heard that!Cry I have to wait till next  year Shockedlol I hate and love how she is so choosy!!! love because she wants the best roles but the wait is unbearable!!!!!Ouch

-Sandy-

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

I know yaar i was so sad when i heard that!Cry I have to wait till next  year Shockedlol I hate and love how she is so choosy!!! love because she wants the best roles but the wait is unbearable!!!!!Ouch

It's good that next year is just a month away. Wink I hope that this terrible waiting game won't drag on much longer. Disapprove The past four months without Rati have felt like a lifetime already. Ouch And yeah, even I've a love/hate feeling about her choosy nature for the same reasons. But there's a saying which I feel is true. "The one who waits for something good, never waits for too long." Embarrassed

Good night AT! 

Saadgi_Saloni

clementina

IF-Sizzlerz

clementina

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
wow congrats... whom to p.m @sandy

Edited by clementina - 29 November 2013 at 9:44pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top