Hitler Didi

~*Rati Pandey AT#68 Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Aayegi Tu*~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I will start this AT with my welcome speech and don't know whether I would be there to give anymore welcome speeches of the upcoming ATs... kyun ki... kal ho na ho...Confused

Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to our AT #68 and the journey continues from the Ratians.  We are delighted to have another AT for the queen of hearts, Rati Pandey, and each one of us have thoroughly enjoyed being part of this group and troop who have actually inspired many others to form such wonderful groups for their favorites.  It is heartening to see despite HD ending and Rati not active on television, her fans still visiting forums and not missing a chance to talk and discuss about her legacy.

I am honored to be among some of the members, some old and some new, but together we just form an awesome group and whoever visits have always enjoyed reading the quality of discussion that happened in Rati AT and we have some great contributors in the past like Moksh, Nikhi, Ankita, Rinky, Sandeep, Avani, Nancy, Preeti, Radhika who have set high standards with their post and I wish that legacy just carries on and expect our silent readers have a good time over here.

Thank you for making this place happening and my good friend, Sandeep for being active and bring us new ATs every time.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...GauriLuvsRPRamziMeriJaanclementina-Sandy-.ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Rati Pandey AT#68 Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Aayegi Tu*~ (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GauriLuvsRP

IF-Dazzler

GauriLuvsRP

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Congratulations finally new AT...LOL
Thanks a lot sandy opening this new AT so soon ...ClapClap
Party time guysBig smileBig smileEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...RamziMeriJaan-Sandy-mahkutty

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I need to leave, but before that...

Welcome silent readers, Sachin and Nancy... and would appreciate your appearcanceLOL

By the way do join in my jashn tomorrow on 2 years completion... shall relive some old memories and i will surely likely to catch some of my old pals...

Good night...Sandeep and Gauri, catch you tomorrow.

..Cinderella...GauriLuvsRPRamziMeriJaan-Sandy-

Saadgi_Saloni

Saadgi_Saloni

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Love the title!!!!!!Heart Suits us fans so well!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed Congrats on the new AT everyone!!!!!!!!Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...-Sachin-GauriLuvsRPRamziMeriJaan-Sandy-

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saadgi_Saloni

Love the title!!!!!!Heart Suits us fans so well!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed Congrats on the new AT everyone!!!!!!!!Party

arrey you don't know what intention he had keeping that title... LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Saadgi_Saloni..Cinderella...GauriLuvsRPRamziMeriJaan-Sandy-

..Cinderella...

Coolbie

..Cinderella...

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on 68th AT guys and girls!!!PartyDancing
Hope everyone is having fun!!Silly

GauriLuvsRPRamziMeriJaan-Sandy-mahkutty

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

I will start this AT with my welcome speech and don't know whether I would be there to give anymore welcome speeches of the upcoming ATs... kyun ki... kal ho na ho...Confused

Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to our AT #68 and the journey continues from the Ratians.  We are delighted to have another AT for the queen of hearts, Rati Pandey, and each one of us have thoroughly enjoyed being part of this group and troop who have actually inspired many others to form such wonderful groups for their favorites.  It is heartening to see despite HD ending and Rati not active on television, her fans still visiting forums and not missing a chance to talk and discuss about her legacy.

I am honored to be among some of the members, some old and some new, but together we just form an awesome group and whoever visits have always enjoyed reading the quality of discussion that happened in Rati AT and we have some great contributors in the past like Moksh, Nikhi, Ankita, Rinky, Sandeep, Avani, Nancy, Preeti, Radhika who have set high standards with their post and I wish that legacy just carries on and expect our silent readers have a good time over here.

Thank you for making this place happening and my good friend, Sandeep for being active and bring us new ATs every time.

It was truly a delight to read your speech Mahesh. Clap This is the place where our journey started back in late 2011/early 2012 and this is where we are today. I'm very glad that I got a friend and brother (and a rival too LOL) like you on this site, with such a great understanding and sense of humour that set you apart from all other members. This place is what keeps us together as a strong unbeatable team. I pray that this journey shouldn't ever end. :) I hope we can bring back the real good times with all our old and new friends, even though our TV queen doesn't seem to be in working mood as of now. LOL 

And once again, welcome back to the forum! We all missed you a lot. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauriLuvsRPRamziMeriJaan

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Cinderella...

Congratulations on 68th AT guys and girls!!!PartyDancing
Hope everyone is having fun!!Silly

oh my god... 27000+ posts... our oldest student i guess...LOL welcome cinderalla...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GauriLuvsRPRamziMeriJaan-Sandy-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top