Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

   

~*Rati Pandey AT#68 Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Aayegi Tu*~ (Page 2)

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Joined: 25 November 2011
Posts: 10112

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I will start this AT with my welcome speech and don't know whether I would be there to give anymore welcome speeches of the upcoming ATs... kyun ki... kal ho na ho...Confused

Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to our AT #68 and the journey continues from the Ratians.  We are delighted to have another AT for the queen of hearts, Rati Pandey, and each one of us have thoroughly enjoyed being part of this group and troop who have actually inspired many others to form such wonderful groups for their favorites.  It is heartening to see despite HD ending and Rati not active on television, her fans still visiting forums and not missing a chance to talk and discuss about her legacy.

I am honored to be among some of the members, some old and some new, but together we just form an awesome group and whoever visits have always enjoyed reading the quality of discussion that happened in Rati AT and we have some great contributors in the past like Moksh, Nikhi, Ankita, Rinky, Sandeep, Avani, Nancy, Preeti, Radhika who have set high standards with their post and I wish that legacy just carries on and expect our silent readers have a good time over here.

Thank you for making this place happening and my good friend, Sandeep for being active and bring us new ATs every time.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.GauriLuvsRPRamziMeriJaanclementina-Sandy-.ByGod.Nancy

GauriLuvsRP IF-Dazzler
GauriLuvsRP
GauriLuvsRP

Joined: 06 March 2013
Posts: 4809

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Congratulations finally new AT...LOL
Thanks a lot sandy opening this new AT so soon ...ClapClap
Party time guysBig smileBig smileEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.RamziMeriJaan-Sandy-mahkutty

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Joined: 25 November 2011
Posts: 10112

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I need to leave, but before that...

Welcome silent readers, Sachin and Nancy... and would appreciate your appearcanceLOL

By the way do join in my jashn tomorrow on 2 years completion... shall relive some old memories and i will surely likely to catch some of my old pals...

Good night...Sandeep and Gauri, catch you tomorrow.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.GauriLuvsRPRamziMeriJaan-Sandy-

Saadgi_Saloni Senior Member
Saadgi_Saloni
Saadgi_Saloni

Joined: 20 February 2009
Posts: 665

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Love the title!!!!!!Heart Suits us fans so well!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed Congrats on the new AT everyone!!!!!!!!Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.-Sachin-GauriLuvsRPRamziMeriJaan-Sandy-

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Joined: 25 November 2011
Posts: 10112

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saadgi_Saloni

Love the title!!!!!!Heart Suits us fans so well!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed Congrats on the new AT everyone!!!!!!!!Party

arrey you don't know what intention he had keeping that title... LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Saadgi_Saloni.Karam.Deewani.GauriLuvsRPRamziMeriJaan-Sandy-

.Karam.Deewani. Coolbie
.Karam.Deewani.
.Karam.Deewani.

Nadaan Parinde Ghar Aaja Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 15 April 2009
Posts: 59552

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on 68th AT guys and girls!!!PartyDancing
Hope everyone is having fun!!Silly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GauriLuvsRPRamziMeriJaan-Sandy-mahkutty

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Joined: 25 January 2010
Posts: 16515

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

I will start this AT with my welcome speech and don't know whether I would be there to give anymore welcome speeches of the upcoming ATs... kyun ki... kal ho na ho...Confused

Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to our AT #68 and the journey continues from the Ratians.  We are delighted to have another AT for the queen of hearts, Rati Pandey, and each one of us have thoroughly enjoyed being part of this group and troop who have actually inspired many others to form such wonderful groups for their favorites.  It is heartening to see despite HD ending and Rati not active on television, her fans still visiting forums and not missing a chance to talk and discuss about her legacy.

I am honored to be among some of the members, some old and some new, but together we just form an awesome group and whoever visits have always enjoyed reading the quality of discussion that happened in Rati AT and we have some great contributors in the past like Moksh, Nikhi, Ankita, Rinky, Sandeep, Avani, Nancy, Preeti, Radhika who have set high standards with their post and I wish that legacy just carries on and expect our silent readers have a good time over here.

Thank you for making this place happening and my good friend, Sandeep for being active and bring us new ATs every time.

It was truly a delight to read your speech Mahesh. Clap This is the place where our journey started back in late 2011/early 2012 and this is where we are today. I'm very glad that I got a friend and brother (and a rival too LOL) like you on this site, with such a great understanding and sense of humour that set you apart from all other members. This place is what keeps us together as a strong unbeatable team. I pray that this journey shouldn't ever end. :) I hope we can bring back the real good times with all our old and new friends, even though our TV queen doesn't seem to be in working mood as of now. LOL 

And once again, welcome back to the forum! We all missed you a lot. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauriLuvsRPRamziMeriJaan

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Joined: 25 November 2011
Posts: 10112

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Cinderella...

Congratulations on 68th AT guys and girls!!!PartyDancing
Hope everyone is having fun!!Silly

oh my god... 27000+ posts... our oldest student i guess...LOL welcome cinderalla...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GauriLuvsRPRamziMeriJaan-Sandy-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TOI:Rati/Rohit/HD mentioned - Rohit praising Rati

2 3 4 5 6

Author: .ByGod.Nancy   Replies: 40   Views: 3672

.ByGod.Nancy 40 3672 30 August 2013 at 11:55am by RatiTheAngel.
indira aaj maregi--next week wapas aayegi

Author: rajh   Replies: 6   Views: 672

rajh 6 672 28 August 2012 at 10:29am by rajh
RATI LEG INJURY .GET WEL SOON RATI

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -RS-   Replies: 40   Views: 4262

-RS- 40 4262 11 August 2012 at 2:18am by -SweetGirl-
sumitVats AT#8 MMJ mere hai bas mere hai

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: J.LO   Replies: 1182   Views: 18337

J.LO 1182 18337 23 March 2012 at 10:12am by Syama_Luna
ONnly Rati n SUmit NO Mrunal n Rati

2

Author: kajol88   Replies: 10   Views: 1298

kajol88 10 1298 04 January 2012 at 8:13am by -PD-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index