Hitler Didi

~*Rati Pandey AT#68 Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Aayegi Tu*~ - Page 4

-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Saadgi_Saloni

I know yaar i was so sad when i heard that!😭 I have to wait till next  year 😲lol I hate and love how she is so choosy!!! love because she wants the best roles but the wait is unbearable!!!!!

It's good that next year is just a month away. ðŸ˜‰ I hope that this terrible waiting game won't drag on much longer. ðŸ˜’ The past four months without Rati have felt like a lifetime already.  And yeah, even I've a love/hate feeling about her choosy nature for the same reasons. But there's a saying which I feel is true. "The one who waits for something good, never waits for too long." ðŸ˜³

Good night AT! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow congrats... whom to p.m @sandy Edited by clementina - 10 years ago
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congrats on new AT ðŸ¥³
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sandy welcome with bang new AT ðŸ¤—
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mahkutty

It is so amazing how time passes by and how quickly 2 years passed by...

I still remember all those days my first interactions with various people over here and some of the discussions that happened... I still remember how i started conversing with Nikhi and Suman...and how i struck with sandeep... how i argued with some of them, etc...

I kind of miss all those...

Yes...Time passed soo Quickly! I miss those days too...

On HD forum...i spent most of the time in RP AT's, rest in RP/Indira related threads...disucssing, chit chatting, drooling, masti mazak and nok-jok. Those days were lovely...getting to knw new ppl, quickly becoming frnds and enjoying things related to Rati di and the show HD. I miss those long long discussion posts...daily episode analysis, i used to get soo much involved into the story...and thn posting screen captures of the scenes i loved...those endless drooling over Rati di, pics spamming etc etc etc On other side, Mahesh v/s Sandeep v/s Sachin hahhahaha, pungli classes, next janam bookings, chicken mistery, 2 match sticks by god! Those meaningful discussions, those silly drooling, some crazy theories, some masti, some pagalpanti,...I miss all tht we enjoyed here in RP AT's! 
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 10 years ago
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congo for new AT SANDY SPECIALLY GAURI AND MAHESH FOR COMPLETING  THIS AT 
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Those days...Everyday i used to say Good Mrng RP AT...
ahh..i miss those days..but somewhr happy tht i had been here frm start to end of the show!

Today am here to say...Good afternoon RP AT 

photo 3_zps4a9028f3.jpg
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Yes...Time passed soo Quickly! I miss those days too...

On HD forum...i spent most of the time in RP AT's, rest in RP/Indira related threads...disucssing, chit chatting, drooling, masti mazak and nok-jok. Those days were lovely...getting to knw new ppl, quickly becoming frnds and enjoying things related to Rati di and the show HD. I miss those long long discussion posts...daily episode analysis, i used to get soo much involved into the story...and thn those endless drooling over Rati di, pics spamming etc etc etc On other side, Mahesh v/s Sandeep v/s Sachin hahhahaha, pungli classes, next janam bookings, chicken mistery, 2 match sticks by god! Those meaningful discussions, those silly drooling, some crazy theories, some masti, some pagalpanti,...I miss all tht we enjoyed here in RP AT's! 

yes, true... had some great time... particularly i loved those intial days in the forum in the Inshi AT and how quickly so many became friends...
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Those days...Everyday i used to say Good Mrng RP AT...

ahh..i miss those days..but somewhr happy tht i had been here frm start to end of the show!

Today am here to say...Good afternoon RP AT 

photo 3_zps4a9028f3.jpg

gud aftrnoon nikhila di ... di can i have dz orginal pic without water mark plz i have but there z water mrk on di face 😭 
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahkutty

yes, true... had some great time... particularly i loved those intial days in the forum in the Inshi AT and how quickly so many became friends...

Yes...those initial days before partition ðŸ˜›
things were soo wonderful back thn...all enjoying together ðŸ˜Š
we had countness moments in Inshi AT's...with a huge grp of members ðŸ˜Š