Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I need to leave, but before that...

Welcome silent readers, Sachin and Nancy... and would appreciate your appearcanceπŸ˜†

By the way do join in my jashn tomorrow on 2 years completion... shall relive some old memories and i will surely likely to catch some of my old pals...

Good night...Sandeep and Gauri, catch you tomorrow.
Saadgi_Saloni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love the title!!!!!!❀️ Suits us fans so well!!!!!!!!!!!!😳 Congrats on the new AT everyone!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³
mahkutty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saadgi_Saloni

Love the title!!!!!!❀️ Suits us fans so well!!!!!!!!!!!!😳 Congrats on the new AT everyone!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³

arrey you don't know what intention he had keeping that title... πŸ˜†
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Congratulations on 68th AT guys and girls!!!πŸ₯³
Hope everyone is having fun!!πŸ€ͺ
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahkutty

I will start this AT with my welcome speech and don't know whether I would be there to give anymore welcome speeches of the upcoming ATs... kyun ki... kal ho na ho...πŸ˜•

Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to our AT #68 and the journey continues from the Ratians.  We are delighted to have another AT for the queen of hearts, Rati Pandey, and each one of us have thoroughly enjoyed being part of this group and troop who have actually inspired many others to form such wonderful groups for their favorites.  It is heartening to see despite HD ending and Rati not active on television, her fans still visiting forums and not missing a chance to talk and discuss about her legacy.

I am honored to be among some of the members, some old and some new, but together we just form an awesome group and whoever visits have always enjoyed reading the quality of discussion that happened in Rati AT and we have some great contributors in the past like Moksh, Nikhi, Ankita, Rinky, Sandeep, Avani, Nancy, Preeti, Radhika who have set high standards with their post and I wish that legacy just carries on and expect our silent readers have a good time over here.

Thank you for making this place happening and my good friend, Sandeep for being active and bring us new ATs every time.

It was truly a delight to read your speech Mahesh. πŸ‘ This is the place where our journey started back in late 2011/early 2012 and this is where we are today. I'm very glad that I got a friend and brother (and a rival too πŸ˜†) like you on this site, with such a great understanding and sense of humour that set you apart from all other members. This place is what keeps us together as a strong unbeatable team. I pray that this journey shouldn't ever end. :) I hope we can bring back the real good times with all our old and new friends, even though our TV queen doesn't seem to be in working mood as of now. πŸ˜† 

And once again, welcome back to the forum! We all missed you a lot. 
mahkutty thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Cinderella...

Congratulations on 68th AT guys and girls!!!πŸ₯³

Hope everyone is having fun!!πŸ€ͺ

oh my god... 27000+ posts... our oldest student i guess...πŸ˜† welcome cinderalla...
GauriLuvsRP thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mahkutty

I need to leave, but before that...

Welcome silent readers, Sachin and Nancy... and would appreciate your appearcanceπŸ˜†

By the way do join in my jashn tomorrow on 2 years completion... shall relive some old memories and i will surely likely to catch some of my old pals...

Good night...Sandeep and Gauri, catch you tomorrow.

Bye mahesh n sandy
Good night πŸ˜Š
Once again thanks sandy for the AT n mahesh for completing the previous one πŸ˜ƒ
mahkutty thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sandy-

It was truly a delight to read your speech Mahesh. πŸ‘ This is the place where our journey started back in late 2011/early 2012 and this is where we are today. I'm very glad that I got a friend and brother (and a rival too πŸ˜†) like you on this site, with such a great understanding and sense of humour that set you apart from all other members. This place is what keeps us together as a strong unbeatable team. I pray that this journey shouldn't ever end. :) I hope we can bring back the real good times with all our old and new friends, even though our TV queen doesn't seem to be in working mood as of now. πŸ˜† 

And once again, welcome back to the forum! We all missed you a lot. 

Thanks a lot mate...same goes to me as well.. i loved interacting with you and the discussions and more so our friendly banter and nok jok all in good humour though... It has been a pleasure interacting with you and you are indeed my brother cum best friend here.

One thing i can say, i don't know two girls can be good friends or not, but two guys can definitely be good friendsπŸ˜†

Thanks again for giving us this AT and keeping it active...have a nice time..

Good night and do make it tomorrow to celebrate my 2 year completion in the forum...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mahkutty - 10 years ago
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GauriLuvsRP

Congratulations finally new AT...πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot sandy opening this new AT so soon ...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Party time guysπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

You're welcome Gauri. Ab koi kasar mat chodna is AT ko jaldi khatam karne mein. πŸ˜† You seem to be a good spammer. πŸ˜ƒ

Party time with RP! πŸ˜ƒ

mahkutty thumbnail
Finally, it is time to say final good night Sandeep and Gauri... catch you tomorrow without fail... take care.