Poll

He will blame Pankhuri after Payal leaves him

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
What do you guys think will happen to Rubal after Payal leaves him?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maheerah_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He would be shattered and would stop believing in love again! Edited by Maheerah - 10 years ago
Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont know what will happen to Rubel but i dont think he will come to knw soon . As told she will disappear on the suhaag raat , i think Rubel will think she is playing some pranks on him and will search for her, then if she really not found then twist might will break all hell loose and i think Diwan family is once again is in for split like at the start and no one would believe anyone and Adi and Pankhu will have to fight out again , this time with Rohit or Latika as Disha will be on leave in dec. as she is visiting Dubai and thus we can see her track tackling with them either kidnapped or smthing else.
Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well, rubal will be heartbroken for sure and i think he'll never have the guts to love and to trust anybody else again! so sad! ๐Ÿ˜†
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rubel will be shattered but the main culprit who is responsible is Govardhan.

Adi ans Pankhuri are responsible for  both Payals to get hurt so they should not try to be match makers again.  They  are easily fooled.  eg. Latika fake tears wanting a job in the company.
Adi is unfit to employ anyone since he is easily fooled.

Payal 1 is also responsible for hurting Rubel   She should have disclosed about her relationship with Rohit or whatever her boyfriend is called.

Payal 1 should have never agreed to marry Rubel.

Payal 2 should also reject Rubel if he ask her to marry him after Payal 1 elopes with her lover on the day of the wedding.  She should walk with her head held up high and not be second choice.

Edited by pamela01 - 10 years ago
tragedy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maheerah

He would be shattered and would stop believing in love again!

I agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
all i can stay tht i cant see his heart break again... bless him... hpe payal stays with rubel n love him at sum point..
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SidMkiDeewani

all i can stay tht i cant see his heart break again... bless him... hpe payal stays with rubel n love him at sum point..

Agreed!!! Hope this Payal doesnt break his heart...๐Ÿ˜ก