Page 1 of 73

Page 1
Page   of 73
Page 2 Page 73

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

30th November is a very special day because on this day God opened his treasure box and gave  his most precious and rare gem in form of a boy to a  small town lovely couple in Ujjain  Mr and Mrs Vyas . The couple named this gem of boy  Shashank . The gem with his glow shone the lives of his parents and later many others lives . Currently the Indian Television Industry is shining with this gem's  glow . Yes friends we are talking about Shashank Vyas . 30th November is the day when he came into this world to rule our hearts So come join us  to celebrate the day when God blessed this world with this wonderful person Lets celebrate his big day in grand way because its  big for us too Big smile

Melted butter with chocolate edges 
The loveliest voice of all ages 
Gorgeous face that glows
With a heart from which love flows 

His accent so clear 
His language more than fair 
His soft voice so mellow
Reminds of peaceful yellow

Eyes have the shine of stars
Depth of deepest oceans 
Oceans of feelings and love
That makes him from everyone above
Eyes are mirror of his soul 
Which is beautiful as a whole

Smile so beautiful that pleases the heart
Allows all  the joys to start
It fills the heart with pride
At the beauty of inside 

A man with a beautiful heart and mind
A rare gem very hard to find 
A man with beautiful spirit
Who let it shine , you can feel it 

Created in God''s image 
Perfection in every flaw
A man with beautiful body , mind and soul 

Today is his birthday 
A very special day
When God gave world this blessing 
Lets celebrate the day with wishing 

May Everything happy and bright 
Be his on his Birthday from morning to night
And through out the year 
May it holds true 
So that each day is filled 
With life's best wishes for him 

Lets say together 

Happy Birthday Shashank Vyas !Party

Edited by sidra08 - 29 November 2013 at 3:12pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanakate-nicMehek134jermey1faryal-malikmaria13Jaya-VChit15AdorableAnushasweetypie225Ambika.gashasainaArul97-Have.a.dream--Swetha-mahi12munnihyderabadJuhiRockzsaba113vidya0000vibrajkikyoHina-jdfanMisseshacharuluv_SVshayranahui.Tulasi14Libra123SandCastle.docnusssujana9Kety76Acidic_Sansush_SwastikAshNiStephi_saumya_aparnaumadixie123yanks28MalikaAnnu.tiny15ExcuseMePlzAnjali_charmee_sammySunna_Deewani-Eris-foram.Colt.PixyHemaG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Prince of Hearts Shashank Vyas" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Standing six feet one inch tall ,  with stunning good looks, Shashank( Fans call him ShankyEmbarrassed) was born on 30th November in Ujjain in a typical middle class family. The young Ujjain boy was always fond of acting but never considered it taking up as permanent profession He was an active participator in his school and college plays . He wanted to pursue career as an MBA but when he could not get admission in his favorite institute , he came in Mumbai in 2009 to try his luck in acting on encouragement of a friend  to pursue acting as  a profession. His stay in Mumbai was full of struggles .His friend left him in the lurch  by not answering his calls after he got off at Dadar station. He stayed at a gurudwara in Andheri for 30 per day, where beds were provided on a first-come-first-serve basis. That meant many sleepless nights for him   He joined Anupum Kher's acting school to learn acting from there  A month later he shifted in Mumbai his dear mother passed away and he had to go back to his home town to attend her funeral In between he was discouraged not to pursue acting but then remembering his mother's wishes he decided to pursue what he started .He returned to Mumbai and started struggling to make his place in glittering showbiz world  His struggle boasts of 275 auditions in 18 months.  He managed to get modelling assignments and some cameo roles a  one-day cameo in Sony TV's Rishta.com, and in Farah Khan's film Tees Maar Khan To Shashank all these assignments are  very dear to him as they helped him earn his bread in Mumbai  

Finally in mid 2010 his hard work paid off when he was selected to play the lead male protagonist Jagdish Bhairo Singh /Jagya in Colors TV's most popular show Balika Vadhu -Kachi Umer k Pake Rishte  when show took leap of 5 years .Shashank entered  in show on 26th July 2010  as teenage Jagya 

With his good looks and sweet , cute , naughty nature in his character as well as in real it didn't  take him much time to become new heart throb of Indian Telly world .  He along with Pratyusha Banerjee were whole heartly accepted by  Viewers as their new beloved  Jagya and Anandi. But as soon as Jagya's character began to shape up Shashank proved to viewers he is not just only a good looking boy but besides he is also a very talented actor. Jagya's character carried many twists and turns and Shashank has been through out praised by critics and viewers alike for flawlessly playing all shades  of his character so well. His pairing along with four leading ladies  Pratyusha , Anjum , Sriti Jha and now Sargun Mehta who replaced Sriti Jha as Ganga in serial also have huge fan followings .

Shashank has been nominated for many awards and  won Best  Male Debutant at Global Indian Film and TV Honors in 2011. In 2012 he was honored at colors Golden Petal Awards for Best character portrayal  Jagdish  His pair along with Pratyusha was also very much appreciated by viewers which brought them Indian Telly Award for most popular couple on screen in 2011 .  In  July 2013 Shashank successfully completed his three years in the serial showing viewers his variety of awesome acting skills and is still going on 

He has received massive people's and critical praise for playing such a complex character so well . He is called Young but more handsome version of Big B Amitabh Bachan of Indian Tele world which is  a great honor . He  is also called Expression King by his admirers and fellow actors for his awesome delivery of each and every emotion of his character in such a realistic way .  In his debut show playing a character carrying so many shades so well he proved what other actors take many roles to prove and this is only a beginning for him .He surely has a great future ahead of him . 

Shashank is also praised by media and people for being  one of the rare actors who has fame but still no starry tantrums , a complete down to earth and humble person who is dedicated to his work and  also a level headed person with no starry airs affecting his charming personality He is a down to earth , humble and modest person in real life.

Edited by sidra08 - 30 November 2013 at 1:27pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

kate-nicMehek134jermey1Jaya-Vfaryal-malikmaria13sweetypie225ashasainaArul97Chit15AdorableAnusha-Swetha--Have.a.dream-mahi12munnihyderabadJuhiRockzsaba113kikyocharuluv_SVHina-jdfanTulasi14Libra123ExcuseMePlzAcidic_Sandixie123aparnaumasush_SwastikAshNiStephiyanks28Annu.tiny15charmee_sammyAnjali_-Eris-Colt.PixyHemaG

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

kate-nicMehek134jermey1Jaya-VAdorableAnushafaryal-malikmaria13sweetypie225Arul97ashasainaChit15-Swetha--Have.a.dream-mahi12saba113vidya0000JuhiRockzkikyoHina-jdfanLibra123Tulasi14ExcuseMePlzAcidic_SanStephidixie123yanks28Annu.tiny15charmee_sammy-Eris-Colt.PixyHemaG

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Sidra

Dear Shashank 

A brand new day is dawning
And as it gets its start,
I want you to know I am thinking
Of you with warmth in my heart.

I hope your birthday is special
No one deserves it more than you!
You are such a kindhearted person,
It shows in everything that you do.

So, have a perfect morning
And an even lovelier day...
May happiness surround you
Always... not just for today!

WISHING YOU HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE SUCCESSFUL YEARS AHEAD Star

Zenerdiode

Rama

Shashank, you are the finest actor I came across on Indian tv. I only watch tv for you. You are a natural and did 100% justice in whatever shade you portrayed. Whether its a rebellious stubborn teenager, confused adult missing his family, matured adult who takes hold on himself. 
You excel in all genres whether its action, Adventure, emotional, romantic, comedy, drama. There is not even a single scene or dialogue of your where I can say you would have acted or said differently. Not just that, you have an amazing chemistry with each and every costar. 
Right from day one you showed you mettle. Your entry scene the mela scene who can say you were a new comer. For me, you are GOD of Indian tv. 
You are not only an excellent actor but an amazing individual too. You are the most humble, down to earth, open, frank, charming person.

Happy birthday 

Stunning
   Humble
      Adorable
         Superb
            Honest
               Awesome
                  Nice
                     Kind
Versatile
   Young
      Amazing
         Star

Very proud to be your fan. I wish you reach new heights this year and may god fulfill all your wishes. I know god carved an excellent path for your journey which just started.

Finally, want to dedicate this song for your birthday

Baar baar din ye aaye baar baar dil ye gaaye
Tu giyo hazzaron saal ye mera hai aarzoo
Happy birthday to you Shashank.

Shankythebest

My biggest Birthday wish for you is that you should stay the way you are.Don't ever change,Shashank.Honest,hardworking,confident,humble,little stubborn thats it.Many happy returns of the day!May you live each moment of your life to the very fullest, without any regrets.Happy Birthday,Mr.Vyas.

Mehwish

Happy Birthday, Shashank ...

I want to tell you why I've become your fan. I noticed you over a year ago in Balika Vadhu which I wasn't able to follow regularly due to studies and at the time I noticed you, I had no clue who you were and didn't really understand the story as I'd missed so much of it, but somehow with the first scene of yours that I saw, I became a fan. You stood out to me among the entire cast even though it is a cast of heavy weights, which you acknowledge often.

Even from one scene I was able to tell that your character has many shades and I wanted to see all those shades. That's how brilliant an actor you are and I think the best is yet to come for you. I've been watching Balika Vadhu quite regularly since and you have made me laugh, cry, smile, and truly feel whatever your character feels with almost twice the force. Your acting seems real and it's impossible not to connect with Jagya thanks to your wonderful portrayal. You also seem like a great guy and down to Earth. I hope you'll keep climbing the stairs of success and always stay the same good person at heart.

Happy Birthday and hope you have many more. PS- loved your chemistry with Sriti Jha and you both were a very lovely and expressive pair...probably the best on television in terms of sheer talent.

All the best,

Mehwish 

Saba

Dear Shashank 

Today is the day we should party 
I want to celebrate coz i am so happy 
I know a person like you , so sweet , cool and kind
You dont know me still we have some ties that keep us bind 
As today is the day we should celebrate your birth
The day you came to life and live down here on earth
I wish you all the success and happiness ,
so you can feel your work 
I wish you all the good health 
and a lovely life of mirth 

Happy Birthday ShashankParty

Jia

Happy Birthday Shashank
May your wishes come true
May all your dreams and wants
Come along to you
May your day be special
May you get a surprise
May the sun shines on you
May your spirit rise
From the depths of my heart
I wish you all the best
Have a Happy Birthday
And with God you are blessed 

From your fan JiaEmbarrassed

Salma

Happy Birthday Shashank

I wish you pleasures in life
Evergreen happiness
And a truly bright future

Saska

I hope that today is the beginning of another wonderful year for you.

Happy birthday Shashank !!!

Swetha

Happy Birthday, Shashank! Hug 
                     Hope u get much more success n happiness in this coming yr! 

Charuluv-SV

Happy Birthday ShashankParty

Happy Birthday Scraps, Wishes with Graphics for Orkut, Myspace

Edited by sidra08 - 30 November 2013 at 1:36pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

kate-nicMehek134jermey1faryal-malikAdorableAnushamaria13Chit15Jaya-Vsweetypie225ashasainaArul97-Have.a.dream--Swetha-mahi12JuhiRockzvidya0000saba113Hina-jdfankikyoLibra123Tulasi14ExcuseMePlzAcidic_SanStephiSwastikAshNitiny15charmee_sammy-Eris-Colt.PixyHemaG

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Faria 

Happy Birthday ShashankParty .On your special day as you celebrate your birthday I wish you lots of success and happiness to come your way today and always  .Happy Birthday

Anusha

Warm and lovely wishes to  a very lovely person . Have a great time with all that you love . Happy Birthday Shashank

Mehek

Wishing you special day and special year as special as you are . Happy Birthday

Mahi

Happy Birthday Shashank Big smile Wishing you twice the happiness and double the love on your special day and always 

Happy Birthday !

Kate 

Happy Birthday Shashank. My hero Star 

Maria

You are very special 
You should know today
That you are wished the nicest things
That life can bring your way
Like warm and lovely wishes 
And happiness and cheer
And everything you need to start
Another happy new year

Happy Birthday  Shashank VyasSmile

Hina

Knowing a wonderful person like you is not only the joy of my life but my reason to smile every day. Happiest Birthday to the brightest star of many lives. May you continue to give the happiness to many lives like the way you are giving . Wishing you lots of success and Happiness .

Alisha 

Dear Shashank 

The respect for you in my heart has no boundaries .You are my crowning inspiration. I love you and wish you a very happy birthday 

Annu

I'm wishing you... 
Laughter each single day 
Overflowing blessings along the way 
Promotion in your career 
Friends to give you cheers
Dreams to keep you going
And all the best this life could bring. 
Happy birthday Shashank.

Faryal

Wishing you success , prosperity and happiness all the way on this day and for all the wonderful years that are yet come your way 
Happy Birthday Shashank

Neha 

Happy Birthday Shashank my sweet angel. Thank you for being my everything Love you more than words can say , you mean so much to me .You are the greatest actor and human being .You have inspired me more than anything else .Have a great birthday Shashank  God bless , I love you

Jaya

Happy Birthday Shashank

Wishing u 12 months of
HAPPINESS
52 weeks of FUN
365 days of LAUGHTER
8760 hours of GOOD LUCK
525600 minutes of JOY
31536000 seconds of SUCCESS.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Vidya

In the journey of your life may your joys double and ur success triple may ur sorrows halve and ur failure disappear wishing u a stress free life.
you are an amazing and adorable person and I am a fan of you may god give u all his love in every step of your acts and wishing to shower his blessings on us to witness all ur performances on the screen .
Not everyone is blessed but we are blessed to live in the planet where our rising stars lives his simple life. This is a special wish to our sweet guy. A very happy birthday to u shashank.

vidya

Edited by sidra08 - 01 December 2013 at 5:10am

kate-nicMehek134maria13AdorableAnushafaryal-malikJaya-Vjermey1sweetypie225ashasainaArul97-Have.a.dream-mahi12-Swetha-saba113JuhiRockzvidya0000jdfankikyoHina-charuluv_SVTulasi14Libra123Stephisush_SwastikAshNiAcidic_SanExcuseMePlzyanks28tiny15Annu.Colt.Pixy-Eris-HemaG

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

By Sushiani

By Zenerdiode 

By Charu

By Anusha

By Sheetal

By Anjali

By Radhika

By Eris

By Andriaa

By Kate

BY Saba

By Santhiyaa_J.

By Shankythebest

Shashank Vyas VM --- thode baadmash

DM --- http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17plhu_shashank-vyas-vm-thode-badmaash_shortfilms

Shashank with costars --- chal chabila

SriShank(  Shashank Sriti--JaGan ) VM --- Rab rakha

ShaSha VM (Shashank Prats - JaAn)   --- Bheegi si bhagi si

Edited by sidra08 - 01 December 2013 at 2:27pm

kate-nicMehek134maria13AdorableAnushafaryal-malikJaya-Vjermey1ashasainaArul97sweetypie225-Have.a.dream-mahi12-Swetha-saba113JuhiRockzvidya0000kikyojdfanHina-charuluv_SVLibra123Tulasi14ExcuseMePlzStephisush_SwastikAshNidixie123Acidic_Santiny15yanks28Colt.Pixy-Eris-HemaG

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Dear Friends We shared this thread with Birthday Boy and we are lucky he saw our thread and replied too here 

shashank vyas @shasha303 3m

Jus syin 'thank u 'can't express ma feelings fr u guys...a big big hug to all of u who wished me .I saw ur efforts by makin special thread.

shashank vyas @shasha303 1m

Its very special ..plus only fr ds I try to gv bst to u ppl..really touched..thank u so much

Thank you Shashank for your lovely words We love you and your these words mean a lot to us  We are very happy we could do something for you on your birthday that you liked Thank you Big smile

Edited by sidra08 - 01 December 2013 at 6:01am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek134maria13AdorableAnushafaryal-malikJaya-VArul97-Swetha-JuhiRockzkikyocharuluv_SVTulasi14Libra123Stephisush_dixie123Acidic_Santiny15Annu.Colt.Pixy

ashasaina

ashasaina

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Happy birthaday shashankParty... may all ur dreams come true... with lots nd lots of love warm nd lovely wishes for most special person.. 
u rStar

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Arul97faryal-malik-Swetha-JuhiRockzkikyocharuluv_SVLibra123StephiBeautiful-SoulAcidic_SanAnnu.tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top