Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sree.gattu

kya RK that much hearless won't cry for baby.RK wanted abortion.but first reaction about baby he was very happy he called himself that he is going to be SUPERDAD.what cv's show I don't know.RK asked but didn't drag Madhu as usually he do's Ffor abortion means he didn't totally behaved heartlessly.my husband aborted our second child when i'm having 8weeks next weeks heart beat starts but he compelled me took to doctor and aborted,i pleaded I asked my in laws to stop as my husband doesn't want to share this news to my in laws or parents.all went vain and I lost my baby.

so,RK is not too heartless.it happens in some families.

I don't know why people are calling him heartless.Going by his 1st reaction after the baby news he was on cloud nine  later on he was against this baby but he never forcefully took Madhu to hospital to abort the baby he was just saying and Madhu was not listening to it.but he never forced her .Over that Madhu also risk her baby life by doing that stunt scenes so that makes her also heartless I think who does that a mother never does that only to satisfy her ego and that episode RK was more worried and tensed but  Madhu not.Edited by yogendra1 - 10 years ago
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bas kar chakku ab to rk ki taang kheechna chod de banda samajhta sab hai bas dikhata nahi
Voted for 1st option
Second one is too lame
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: NehaVdian

Bas kar chakku ab to rk ki taang kheechna chod de banda samajhta sab hai bas dikhata nahi
Voted for 1st option
Second one is too lame

2nd one is the truth and truth is always hard to accept.
faria86 thumbnail
madhu is pregnant in this track but cvs have give RK mood swings ðŸ¤£
so i will go for all the 3 options bcoz cvs have show RK very jealous just before his accepting the baby so he didn't want the baby he only accept it so that Madhu don't become heroine & when he 1st heard about baby he was happy 
but as we know RK has mood swings ðŸ˜†

so all the 3 options are fab but voted for 2nd one 
Edited by faria86 - 10 years ago
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

2nd one is the truth and truth is always hard to accept.

he is not that heartless which u all think him to be he might have got insecure or fear to loose his stardom but u cant change fact that he was initially very happy only the future condition make him think that way n it is rk u cant really predict anything for him y he said that or wat he does its not so easy to understand him
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
LOL guys is post mein saari bhadaas nikal hi do aaj🤣 My mission is accomplished🤣

I am in no team🤣 But the poll results are funny🤣
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
because he lost his baby.he is not that bad yar😆
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

, you are bad
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

LOL guys is post mein saari bhadaas nikal hi do aaj🤣 My mission is accomplished🤣

I am in no team🤣 But the poll results are funny🤣

You tricked us Chakku ðŸ˜†
You are bad ðŸ˜†
I have voted for 2 ðŸ˜†
Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Because he will be losing Madhu . Madhu will walk out in him. The Rk's fear is always Madhu . He loves her too much and obsessed with her. 
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shonuu

Errr because RK will have to do it again to get biwi pregnant .. 🤣and he hates doing it  🤣🤣

Oh my... SHonuu...🤣