question

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anjuman

anjuman

Posted: 19 July 2004 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Hi Guys

I have questions

Anyone who has seen the movie MR INDIA ,the little girl who lives with ANIL KAPOOR & dies in the bomb blast , Do u guys think she is PREETI ZINTA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "question" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ashwirya Shetty

IF-Veteran Member

Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 20 July 2004 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

I don't think so, Anjuman.

Mr. India was released in 1987. Assuming the movie took two years to make, so the movie shooting started somewhere in early 1985. The little girl you are referring to must have been about 5-7 years of age at the time the movie was made.

Preity Zinta is 30 years old (her 30th birthday was in Jan 2004). So, her birth year would be 1974. In 1985, she would have been 11 years old. I don't think that little girl looked eleven years old.

Also, Preity Zinta started off with ads first. The first ad she appeared in was the 'Liril' (soap) Ad.

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 20 July 2004 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Anju, yeh joke tha ? LOL

Ashwirya... gr8 analysis... you must be sherlock holmes in your earlier birth (now please do not do a analysis on that Smile)

BTW do you all believe in the philoshophy of metempsychosis (rebirth) ?

Cheers,Clap

anjuman

anjuman

Posted: 21 July 2004 at 5:43am | IP Logged

VIJAY

I Saw the movielast sunday & little girl have same smile & dimples So I thought may be she is preeti 

OK bad judgement now get off by back, vijay

anjuman

anjuman

Posted: 21 July 2004 at 7:15am | IP Logged

OOPS I AM SORRY ASHWIRYA I FORGOT TO THAK YOU

THANX FOR THE INFO

Post Reply New Post

Go to top