~*Shivin Narang/Ranvijay heaven#3 Veera Ki Anokhi Ma - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Anam Ali

me 2 not long left for 2mrw nw
hw was ur day?
hope we get nice ranveera scene too... 
 Well nt bad Have to start decorating the Christmas tree n all ESP this Christmas this gonna my family last Christmas where we are stayin rite now we are shifting in 6months somewhere else n my. Mom is talking abt marriage but I don't wanna get married web im26 
Anyways 
  so I guess Christmas party too my dad agreed so all relatives, church community members and family frnds n all 

Hi Jas hw r u?🤗

I m gud ani hugs
Hws u

Hw was ur day?

Originally posted by ajaved

I feel down the stairs am bruised all over n i hav uni tumarow dono how i will manage

Awww...aimen get well soon...tc... Miss uni. Fr one day n get somerest
Originally posted by kiranjas

I m gud ani hugs
Hws u

Hw was ur day?

Hi 
Anyways I've a started watching saada haq on channel v it's good ðŸ˜‰
Edited by lizzie1765 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by lizzie1765

Well nt bad Have to start decorating the Christmas tree n all ESP this Christmas this gonna my family last Christmas where we are stayin rite now we are shifting in 6months somewhere else n my. Mom is talking abt marriage but I don't wanna get married web im26 
Anyways 
  so I guess Christmas party too my dad agreed so all relatives, church community members and family frnds n all 

we are doign our christmas tree tmrw gta get the red ornaments and red tinsels got the gold already i love our tree its 6ft so beauitful.. i love christmas we do secret santa and all.. my lil has me and i have her all our cuzins and we particpate in it 

im 24 everyone is after me to get married to cuzins sisters and all... im goign to an marriage event with mom in jan.. dw u will find the right person soon 
Originally posted by lizzie1765

Hi 
Anyways I've a started watching saada haq on channel v it's good ðŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE
Hii lizzie..

Are i hvnot watched a single episode...but will look forward to it

Awww...aimen get well soon...tc... Miss uni. Fr one day n get somerest

I only go one day a week thats monday

I m gud ani hugs
Hws u

Hw was ur day?

im ok my day was ok too i woke up at 2pm everyday i been gettign up 7.30am 8am  but today i got up at 2pm then went out came home now while ago had green tea now resting 

we are doign our christmas tree tmrw gta get the red ornaments and red tinsels got the gold already i love our tree its 6ft so beauitful.. i love christmas we do secret santa and all.. my lil has me and i have her all our cuzins and we particpate in it 

im 24 everyone is after me to get married to cuzins sisters and all... im goign to an marriage event with mom in jan.. dw u will find the right person soon 
 Wow that s nice well we are a small community but we Christmas Easter ver well 
 I just love decorations in my church what they do 
Ok so I'm not the only one in the marriage mess , actually I don't wanna find any one I know it's weird wht I'm saying but the tragedy is that the person  I liked already got married he and wife was my frm my  community that wife of his was my senior in collg wen I was doing B.A.
 I even attended his marriage but the whole time I was cursing them sorry but wht can do wid feelings 
Originally posted by ajaved

I only go one day a week thats monday

Oh ... Then wait till mrng...if u will feel better then go otherwise bunk it..