Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Diary of a Young Teenager

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pranathi14

Groupbie

pranathi14

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Hey guys Silly ...it's my first post and I'm really excited to talk to you guys today! In this thread I will be addressing different topics that bother the world ,especially teenagers ( well, the title gave it away ,didn't it? ). I would be taking on topics like grades,peer pressure and current affairs like malala yousafzai and give you'll my take on it. I'm also thinking of posting reviews of much anticipated movies like The Hunger Games : Catching Fire (I'm dying to see that flick. I hope it is as good as the book Day Dreaming). I know these are topics that each and every one of us confront in daily life. While some are happy-go-lucky, some are not  and often, they upset us to a great extent. I want this thread to be comforting to each and every one of you out there. I hope it manages to bring a smile on your face on a mushy rainy day!Big smile

What do you guys think about my idea?! Is it a yay Thumbs Up or a nay Thumbs Down ?! Or do you'll have any suggestions to give me? Please feel free to do so !

Awaiting your response,                                                                    Your buddy !! xxHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diary of a Young Teenager" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Confused

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
I know its a late response...LOL
TM...its a good topic...but no one is around here anymore...so...Confused

PS: A post after a long time...feeling good...

--Shamoo--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Shamoo--

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top