Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
wow awsm ss nbut where is chapter 2-3 ???
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ruhakhan

wow 

great start 
do update soon

πŸ˜ƒ
BlackJack. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pveenat

Nice story, very well written. Continue please.😊

thankyou so very much!
BlackJack. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pt311288

wow awsm ss nbut where is chapter 2-3 ???

chapter 2 and 3 coming soon!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
BlackJack. thumbnail
ok!πŸ˜ƒ
BlackJack. thumbnail

Chapter 2

"What happened after that?" Alia asked Astha. Astha cleared out the moisture from her eyes and rubbed the back of her palm on her cheek. She stared out of the window, it was raining. The heavens were under a constant spell of dark clouds. Alia, her new neighbor, had insisted to have a coffee with her. So she was here again digging in her past; but Astha liked telling her about her life and the things that were no more there; some unwanted others cherished.

*0*

Astha woke up to find her eyes drowsy and the luminosity from around hitting her eyes rather sharply. Shlok's face was the first thing she saw after opening her eyes. Her hand was held tightly in his. She smiled meekly and tried to stir her lips. He placed his index finger on her lips to prevent her from saying anything.

"Everything's okay!...Tum theek ho Ashta!" He whispered near her. For a fraction of a second she thought she saw some moisture in the corner of his eye. For some reasons unknown she liked his presence around her then; like it was singing some melody to her, a soothing melody.

But he was just trying to calm her before the tornado haunted her down. She had lost the ability to walk. The fact pierced through her like a dagger.

And soon everything trickled away from her hands like dry sand. She was again on the edge where she was seven years back. She was again lost somewhere. But this time even after losing everything she had something in her heart if not in her hands. Some new feelings were paving their way inside her locked heart.

Even after her continuous insistence Shlok never left her side. When she had lost every association on earth he was her only connection to the outer world. He took care despite her detestation. And soon she had developed an unknown affinity for him. With him around she saw rays, she saw another world; a world through his eyes.

"Shlok... don't you get tired?" She once asked him while they were out. He had insisted to take her out in the park.

"Tired of?"

"Of me?"

He laughed. "No..."

"Ku? Mein hoon hi kia? Kia bacha hai meray pass? Phir bhi tum dewano ki tarha meray ird gird mandalatey rehtey ho..."

He stopped the wheel chair and sat on his knees in front of her. Taking her hands in his he made sure she gazed down his eyes.

"Tumhe meri ankhon mein kia nazar ata hai Astha?"

"Bohat kuch..."

"Batao gi nahi?"

She shook her head. He smiled.

"Ku?" He asked.

"Ku ke tumhe pata chal jaye ga...jo meray dil me maine chupa kar rakha hai..."

"us din ka tu intezar hi rahey ga meri zindagi mein..." He sighed.

"Mujhe meray haal pe choor do Shlok... Tumharey liye puri zindagi pari hai...tumhe mujh se behtar larki mill sakti hai..."

He cupped her face in his hands.

"mujh se meri zindagi dur kar ke tum mujhe kon se khwab dikhana chah rahi ho Astha?"

"Shlok samajhne ki koshish karo..."

He kept quiet; she saw her reflection, crystal clear, in his eyes. There was something so unusual in his deep drown eyes that she felt like drowning in their depths. Wanting to forget everything else in the world, wanting to gaze in them forever. What had he done to make her fall for him? The question was the one lingering in her mind too. She found it hard to believe that she could not lapse out of his thoughts even for a moment when he is not around.

"Tumhe pata hai... Muhabbat chehre ya jism se nahi ki jati ruh (Soul) se ki jati hai...mujhe koi farq nahi parhta tum kaisi ho kiu ho! Mujhe farq parhat ahi tu iss se ke tum kia ho... Mein tumhe nahi chor sakta Astha..."

And she could never light up the topic again. His words were firm and not negotiable. She found it hard to believe that she had once called him a traitor. His eyes dripped with the innocence one saw in a little kid. His eyes conceded the light she now needed to live. He had stayed by her side when the world had turned its back against her. He was there in her days and in her nights. His place in her life was like the place of stars amidst the night sky.

And the bond grew stronger and stronger with each passing second until both knew it wasn't breakable anymore. Love had blossomed in the two hearts; the feelings had started catching fire, the fire of irresistibility.

"Shlok agar mein kabhi theek na hui tu?" She asked him one rainy night.

"Tu... Hum aise hi sari zindai saath guzaren gey..." He said casually as if it was a simple math problem.

Astha was lost in her thoughts. Doesn't he deserve to be living a normal life? A normal wife? Kids? A complete family? Why should he spend the most cherishable years of his life with me. I bind him, even when I love him. How can I do this to him? Am I only being selfish? Yes I am. I do not want to be left alone and for that I want to truss him to my side forever. How self centered Astha...how selfish!'

And so she decided to depart his life, once and for all. She had once rejected him and now she thought that only if she had not acted like that that day. Things might somehow would have been different. She would not have to leave the side of her Shlok herself.

I am sorry Shlok. Only I know the pain of leaving my life here with you.

I remember the day I told you that we were not meant to be. May be God did not like my hastiness then.

He made me fall in love with you but did not give me the courage to stay by your side.

Yes I love you Shlok, and surprisingly this love doesn't let me be with you.

I find myself fighting with myself all the time. And so I couldn't live with this crime in me.

I am leaving you forever so that you give your life a second chance. I want you to live it like you would have if I had never entered your life.

I want you to be happy with a perfectly healthy wife, cute little kids who will complete you. I cannot complete your life with the bad luck I carry. I am sorry and I wish you do fulfill my desire of seeing you complete.

Your Love,

Astha.

*0*

"You did not leave him Astha?" Alia asked in utter shock.

Astha nodded smiling sadly.

"You shouldn't have done that..." Alia expressed her grief. "He loved you so much! Fate had written your bond with him, who finds such love these days..."

"No one..." Astha smiled drifting from one page of the memory to another.

Edited by LazyLad - 10 years ago
BlackJack. thumbnail
Please do leave your comments behind! previous comments have been individually replied!
thank you for all the support!
-LECHU- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh no...😭 πŸ˜­astha left shlok
please dont give a sad ending because both of their love is true and pure
what will happen next?
very emotional update
but its too interesing yaar...
continue soon
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
omg its so emotional i felt lik cryin this is wnderfull plz update next part soon

plz plz plz...
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice start.
Thanks for the pm.