Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zafi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Aww, I loved Arnav's way of lavishing love on Khushi, and her punishing him for talking about dying with her bites and sucks.
I just loved this.
I can't wait to read more.
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the pm. It was so lovely update. I loved it. I liked khushi's style of punishment. and i hope she recovers soon. All the best for your exams.
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Emotional part...filled with both spoken and unspoken emotions which were all heard.
Continue soon
All the best for your examsEdited by asha_mehta - 10 years ago
girlsrock3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dont worry continue with your exams. this was an awesome update
Nas.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
simply super,iam waited next update
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was awesome update
waiting for the next part
Thanks for pm me
pallavi_92 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 14

(mature)

He saw that khushi was lost in midst of passion and then with trembling voice said "I wanted to tell you about this, but then di was hurt and she needed you. Later that night when you reminded of the contract, I thought since I was not your wife so I had no right on you neither on your money. I knew if I told you about my illness you will fund my treatment but I thought I had no right to take advantage of you. Otherwise true to your words I would have been a gold digger. And the real thing was, leaving you at end of contract would have itself killed me, so it was no point asking you to pay for my treatment. Also I thought this will be end all my pains and miseries. But now I cannot leave you, I have always waited for you to love me back, now I want to live, sleep each day in your arms and wake up to your kisses, I want this marriage to be real in all senses, I want to be yours in all senses, I want to live a long life with you , feel your love each day and even hear you scold me when I don't take of myself and I want to take care of you. And also hold your hand and tell all those models who keep ogling as if you are naked, that you are mine and only I have the right to check you out. Please hold me and do not let me go. Save me"

Mature content ahead(18+)

When she completed Arnav was again kissing her sensually and in between kisses said  "you will live (kiss), I would not let you go(kiss), I will love you always(kiss), you have all the rights on me and everything that belongs to me (kiss), you will get well soon (kiss), we will live a long life fighting together (kiss), you shall bear my kids (kiss), and now you shall listen to me (goes down kissing to her necks) ,you along with me and di shall be leaving for London in 4 or 5 days  for your treatment , I have made all arrangements for your treatment (sucks her neck), and you shall come back all well with us back from London (leaves small love bites on her neck), and you have no say in all this. Tomorrow morning I will tell everyone and handle everything, you don't need to worry at all (soothes his love bites), and will you allow me make love to you tonight? (looked into her eyes for permission)." Khushi was so lost in his kisses and passion .And for the first time feeling his love and felt that finally she belonged to someone. She started kissing him back with urgency and said in between the kisses "I belong to you, I will get well for you arnavji, I will live, and please love me tonight and makes me yours tonight. Show me how much you love me, show me your love ,passion, heat and intensity." That was all he needed to know. What followed was union of two souls that was destined to happen.

MATURE CONTENT (18+) AHEAD. READERS WHO WISH TO READ THOSE PORTIONS READ ON MY BLOG  ipkkndstories.blogspot.in

He pulled her in his arms, flushed with his body, kissed her and said "you are tired jaan, just sleep and dream about our beautiful future" and she surrendered even more and sleep soon over took her. A few minutes later Arnav too slept.

The night for them was heaven and a beautiful morning with a silver lining awaited them.

to be continued...

please comment.

Edited by pallavi_92 - 10 years ago
crazyqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely .πŸ˜ƒ
a last khushi poured her heart out to arnav.😭
arnav has become kinda naughty 😳 i must say.
hope khushi gets well soon.
thanks for the PM.😊
Edited by crazyqueen - 10 years ago
Meerah14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely...finally khushi has confessed her feelings..