Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
weird episode...
pehle pink light ab blue light...age jake they will show red,green,purple all lights🤣
episode doesn't have much to talk about xcept for the last Sam dean convo...
zeke defo needs the vessel for something big nd even if dean wanna tell Sam about whole zeke thing,zeke will surely gv a warning again as he did yesterday...Jo bhi ho dean ki band bajni hi bajni🤣 he is literally dying for not telling Sam the truth and if he tells,Sam reaction will be bad too
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I guess they are allowed ridiculous episodes here and there as long as they don't outnumber beauties like Dog Dean and Bad Boy! 😆

PS The episode did have its funny moments.
PPS Of course Zeke's fishy.
PPPS Jody Mills rules!
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am confused😕. Zeke is supposed to heal Sam but he is using him for his own work. 😡Though I don't hate him cuz I am still not sure what he is up to. But the episode didn't make much sense to me 🤔

"feel we are about to get all kinds of Dean angst. Poor Dean. And I know I didn't talk about the "sex" scene because as I tweeted, "That was 10 lbs of awkward in a 5 lb bag." And that's all I have to say about it. "

L i thought he was actually talking about "sex" My bad. But ya I agree with you completely. This episode needed some brush-up. For me it was an ok episode. But I expect more from CVs.

But on a positive note loved Sheriff Mills and her one-liners. That's all I liked to be honest.
Edited by -MallyluvsJ2M- - 10 years ago
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
did not like the episode...the filler episodes used to be good earlier..i dunno what is wrong with them nowadays...the only saving grace was dean winchester's witty one liners and his hilarious cheesy attempts to the girl...i was watching season 3 episodes yesterday and was thinking ki what the hell has happened to them after season 5? however, the season premier, cass centric episodes were good..Misha was brilliant...JP also did a great job switching between zeke and sam in no time...JA is in his usual best...that reminds me the confrontation of the brothers is on the way..and zeke is FISHY😡 he is going to give 'em troubles🤢
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: devilish-grin

weird episode...
pehle pink light ab blue light...age jake they will show red,green,purple all lights🤣
episode doesn't have much to talk about xcept for the last Sam dean convo...
zeke defo needs the vessel for something big nd even if dean wanna tell Sam about whole zeke thing,zeke will surely gv a warning again as he did yesterday...Jo bhi ho dean ki band bajni hi bajni🤣 he is literally dying for not telling Sam the truth and if he tells,Sam reaction will be bad too

@bold roflll😆 yes, sam and dean convo was good..i always look forward to a intimate conversation between the brothers😳
Edited by sayanti_ashiuv - 10 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sayanti_ashiuv

@bold roflll😆 yes, sam and dean convo was good..i always look forward to a intimate conversation between the brothers😳

they r alwaz a treat to watch😳