sabsebadifan* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Please stop doubting the site given by Jatt4life - it is true - it works.  I have already downloaded many dramas for the airing of Novemebr 8th and november 9th - here is a list of them

Kyunki

Kahani ghar ghar ki

Kahin To Hoga

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin

Kasauti zindagi ki

Kumkum

Kkusum

K street pali hill

and there's also Desh mein nikla hoga chaand but I don't download that one - mind you, it took me about a whole weekend to figure out how the system works...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Racmonpheebs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah sabsebadifan is right, I also downloaded the programs once he gave me the ldownload link.  I think he has posted the link in a topic named "to racmonpheebs", If you go to the link it will be easy for you to download the serial. Thanks again sabsebadifan
nyma thumbnail

hi

i have try doing all of taht but i just think taht my com us somre thing wrong with it. thank for the help.

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sabsebadifan*

Please stop doubting the site given by Jatt4life - it is true - it works.  I have already downloaded many dramas for the airing of Novemebr 8th and november 9th - here is a list of them

Kyunki

Kahani ghar ghar ki

Kahin To Hoga

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin

Kasauti zindagi ki

Kumkum

Kkusum

K street pali hill

and there's also Desh mein nikla hoga chaand but I don't download that one - mind you, it took me about a whole weekend to figure out how the system works...

Hi, i said that long time ago, and u didn't seem to mind it then so why on earth whould u tell me that now? and i'm not the only one who doubted him there were a lot of other people too. and if u really had to tell me that then u could have sent me a private message. there's no need for everyone to see this.

Princess

Edited by Princess - 19 years ago
aman60 thumbnail
wats the web site to download kyunki saas ??
uzzy4evar thumbnail
i kno it really wrks infact ive been downloading kahani ghar ghar ki etc star plus serials n u can download as many as u wnt at once it takes a lot of time downloading depends on wat speed ur intrnet connection is n its worth it!!!!!!😛
jatt4life thumbnail
hey guys i hope u guys enjoy it, and no worries about the people who doubted it, its all good
ajnabi thumbnail
how many hr its take to download that show?
NishaTG thumbnail
Can we also download the show Koffee with Karan that is going to be shown on Star World from that site?