India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

TO PRINCESS

sabsebadifan* Groupbie
sabsebadifan*
sabsebadifan*

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Please stop doubting the site given by Jatt4life - it is true - it works.  I have already downloaded many dramas for the airing of Novemebr 8th and november 9th - here is a list of them

Kyunki

Kahani ghar ghar ki

Kahin To Hoga

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin

Kasauti zindagi ki

Kumkum

Kkusum

K street pali hill

and there's also Desh mein nikla hoga chaand but I don't download that one - mind you, it took me about a whole weekend to figure out how the system works...

Racmonpheebs Groupbie
Racmonpheebs
Racmonpheebs

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Yeah sabsebadifan is right, I also downloaded the programs once he gave me the ldownload link.  I think he has posted the link in a topic named "to racmonpheebs", If you go to the link it will be easy for you to download the serial. Thanks again sabsebadifan
nyma Newbie
nyma
nyma

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

hi

i have try doing all of taht but i just think taht my com us somre thing wrong with it. thank for the help.

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabsebadifan*

Please stop doubting the site given by Jatt4life - it is true - it works.  I have already downloaded many dramas for the airing of Novemebr 8th and november 9th - here is a list of them

Kyunki

Kahani ghar ghar ki

Kahin To Hoga

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin

Kasauti zindagi ki

Kumkum

Kkusum

K street pali hill

and there's also Desh mein nikla hoga chaand but I don't download that one - mind you, it took me about a whole weekend to figure out how the system works...

Hi, i said that long time ago, and u didn't seem to mind it then so why on earth whould u tell me that now? and i'm not the only one who doubted him there were a lot of other people too. and if u really had to tell me that then u could have sent me a private message. there's no need for everyone to see this.

Princess

Edited by Princess - 10 November 2004 at 7:39pm
aman60 Senior Member
aman60
aman60

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
wats the web site to download kyunki saas ??
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
www.bollywoodtorrents.com
uzzy4evar Groupbie
uzzy4evar
uzzy4evar

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
i kno it really wrks infact ive been downloading kahani ghar ghar ki etc star plus serials n u can download as many as u wnt at once it takes a lot of time downloading depends on wat speed ur intrnet connection is n its worth it!!!!!!Tongue
jatt4life Groupbie
jatt4life
jatt4life

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
hey guys i hope u guys enjoy it, and no worries about the people who doubted it, its all good

Go to top