Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: unlimited_craze

u do.
I dunno whether I would want that or not.
It would be amazing to see RK bite his words but then a dejected losing RK is no fun[/QUOTE

Yes of course i am desperate to see him like that. The most disgusting thing about rk is he never teaches anything from his past mistakes
Edited by rafiatabassum99 - 10 years ago

unlimited_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

actually i have no issues with RK being RK...i signed up for the kameena RK and him humiliating people close to him is an integral part of that territory but what made it entertaining previously was Madhu's counter replies or her sassy attitude...right now that's AWOL 🥱 ...and yeah RK's words do come back to bite his arse but i don't think the bite registers 😆 cos he goes on a 'lets demean my close ones for fun' spree literally the very next day😛

its a little bit different for me.
I signed up for a kameena not a wrong one. I dislike public humilitaions but I make do with them.
Its the using the baby part thats unacceptable to me (I could understand the abortion he wanted before hand). Hhe diesnt shy using the pregnancy as and when requires but firgets about it when he dances with his wife despite her resistance. That I one grudge I am going to find hard to let go.

rest I do agree
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: unlimited_craze

its a little bit different for me.
I signed up for a kameena not a wrong one. I dislike public humilitaions but I make do with them.
Its the using the baby part thats unacceptable to me (I could understand the abortion he wanted before hand). Hhe diesnt shy using the pregnancy as and when requires but firgets about it when he dances with his wife despite her resistance. That I one grudge I am going to find hard to let go.

rest I do agree

@ bold...ditto 👍🏼
bria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he told she came4rm  chawl not chawlbali
lol i m sure even writers wudnt have thot of small things like tang todd dunga but u r searching these reasonings only to satisfy urself lol
Regarding movie then yes the movie IS running on his name...it wudnt have got so much publicity had it not been Rk Production 1st movie,...so he is right
Regarding putting ppl down then others too including Madhu is put down at some time or the other, its not just him
Regarding Destiny then God is not writing it which can't b changed..the destiny of show has been decided by writers n will happen as they please

Anyways whatever keeps ur boat floating.
chao!
Edited by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ - 10 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I did NOT hate rk today...this is th real rk who is a grey character n thnx cvs for bringing our old rk bk
Claps claps to vivu for th mindblowing portrayal of diff shades on rk
But WHAT DISGUSTED ME TO THE CORE WAS MB ATTITUDE N HUGGING HIM TIGHT TH VERY NEXT MOMENT OF TH HUMILIATION...today cvs hv fully butchered th character of mb by shwing her hugging th man who jus insulted her publicly in every way poss...where is th mb in karwa chauth n preggy seq who gives it bk to rk whenever he is wrong...today she acted worse than a doormat while saying to rk all she want is to stay as rks biwi...i was like what the hell...its ok if she says she doesnt want name or fame or be a heroine...but whats with th crap mentality of 90s where women wants to b knwn by mens identity...is this th same mb th show started with...thnx for keeping the right kamina in tact at least...i luv evil rk...
Todays Kurbaan hua took my breath away...UNBELIEVABLE CHEMISTRY...I LL B FOREVER GRATEFUL TO NAUTANKI N COLORS FOR CASTING VIVU N DD who tk th shw to sum othr level altogether...but th forgiving scn aftr th dance seq disgusted me to th core...plz dont do a ymore character assassination of mb...as padmini said rightfully months ago to mb...THERE IS A HUGE DIFF BETWEEN PYAAR MEIN MIT JAANA n PYAAR MEIN BIK JAANA...gear up cvs