Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

I wonder how angad is gonna change

Mera_Dil1bb thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I wonder how angad is gonna change like he said he is gonna have to focus only on music the last time he did that was before kripa and is was rude and had no feelings..but now he is our sweet angu..but if he changes and only cares abt music then he wont care abt sur? thats stupid they shouldve made the dialogs abt like something abt both music and sur cuz he cant stop caring abt his own child!..that makes no sence

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anon12378 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mera_Dil1bb

I wonder how angad is gonna change like he said he is gonna have to focus only on music the last time he did that was before kripa and is was rude and had no feelings..but now he is our sweet angu..but if he changes and only cares abt music then he wont care abt sur? thats stupid they shouldve made the dialogs abt like something abt both music and sur cuz he cant stop caring abt his own child!..that makes no sence

i agree i like Attidue angad though.. 😳 Edited by kripa_angad=luv - 17 years ago
pinks2kool thumbnail
agreed 100%... i DONT think they should not change as it doesnt suit his father roles πŸ˜‰
Mera_Dil1bb thumbnail
i dont think he can change cuz it will be very hard too expecially with kripa in front of him almost everyday..i like angad with a attitude too...expecially when he does stuff like put medicine in her food and stuff.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
brownbarbie thumbnail
lol..angad is suchaa gr8 dad though..no matter what attitude he has to others..the way he treats kids is like any father woulddd!

Angad makes an aweosme dad..his change would never affect sur in any way..cuz thats his daughter and he loves her a lot! 😳 πŸ˜›

tc
Moni*

Mera_Dil1bb thumbnail
Originally posted by: brownbarbie

lol..angad is suchaa gr8 dad though..no matter what attitude he has to others..the way he treats kids is like any father woulddd!

Angad makes an aweosme dad..his change would never affect sur in any way..cuz thats his daughter and he loves her a lot! 😳 πŸ˜›

tc
Moni*

i kno but they should've made him say nothing is more important to me than music and sur..then stop on his face zoomed..
krishna_29 thumbnail
yeah..i agree with mera_dil1bb
Mera_Dil1bb thumbnail
Originally posted by: kripangad4ever

yeah..i agree with mera_dil1bb

hehe thx πŸ˜ƒ i feel special πŸ˜ƒ
brownbarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mera_Dil1bb

i kno but they should've made him say nothing is more important to me than music and sur..then stop on his face zoomed..

lol...well perhapes he coulda mentioned her namee😳

A&K_4Evr-S thumbnail
or mayb angu is upto sometin cauz he cant give up dat easily....but ims ooo confused abt thys drama now here is wat i have hurd so far:
1. prithvi si comin bak 🀒 ...he is gona woo kripa and blackmail or do somehtin with angad 😑
2. nishu is goan get ak bak 2gatha (it said in mumbai mirror dat nishu is gona help kripa get his louv bak)
and thatz abt it
and now also thys
NISHU AND DADDY RAAZ πŸ˜• i thynk kripa noes nishuz dad cauz the way she was lukin at him in 2daiz epi and the way he was lukin at her it was lyke for sure they no each other πŸ˜› πŸ˜•
just sayin!!! πŸ˜† 😳