Too sleepy to watch BTS vids :(

must watch second video...full on masti ðŸ˜†
and from video one watch last 3 min ðŸ˜†
OMG all were in masti mood.
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thx for sharing. 
OMG!! Sikky is soo funny!. Whole cast was in fun & masti mood.  LOL!  New actor  addressed Madhu as RK!!!  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 
WU - a reputed Producer comes to sign Madhu as he wanna movie on women oriented subject...Madhu says she cant sign as she needs a break..,he keeps asking Rk to make her agree and in the end Rk reveals that Madhu is pregnant to him...so he congratulates her and runs away quickly 🤣
Then Madhu gets angry on Rk and leaves

not just Rk even i m confused Madhu wants to do the movie? :s
Edited by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ - 10 years ago
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

WU - a reputed Producer comes to sign Madhu as he wanna movie on women oriented subject...Madhu says she cant sign as she needs a break..,he keeps asking Rk to make her agree and in the end Rk reveals that Madhu is pregnant to him...so he congratulates her and runs away quickly 🤣

Then Madhu gets angry on Rk and leaves

not just Rk even i m confused Madhu wants to do the movie? :s

nope she isn't interested in the movie...but she made it quite clear to RK couple of nights ago that they will not disclose the news about her pregnancy to outsiders until after the 1st trimester(to ward off evil or something along those lines 🥱) and we all know how much RK looovveess that baby 😳 so he decided to break the news to a complete stranger.
Edited by bahnni.mj - 10 years ago
@bahnni - he was not a complete stranger..Rk knew him really well...he has done films with him but this time he came for Madhu
Besides Madhu's reaction was confusing...she never denies when she gets offers or when ppl tell her she will b bigger superstar than Rk...she just keep thanking them for compliment...Rk is not completely wrong if he will doubt her now
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

@bahnni - he was not a complete stranger..Rk knew him really well...he has done films with him but this time he came for Madhu

Besides Madhu's reaction was confusing...she never denies when she gets offers or when ppl tell her she will b bigger superstar than Rk...she just keep thanking them for compliment...Rk is not completely wrong if he will doubt her now

i agree with your point about madhu not sharing her limelight with the hubby who roped her in the first place and nor has she once made it clear that she's not interested in all the fame and recognition pouring in(except to her hubby behind closed doors) to the annoying company she keeps at home/sets...but lets give RK the credit he deserves for scaring away the producer and his sole intention behind it(cos the spoilers have already given away the details).
Belaku thumbnail
I really little confused..what it's happen after the party..?
shaky2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=TeArS4HaPpInEsS]Is dat VD body double?...
😆 unfortunatly yeaaah its was the double body🤣 ...'cause VD was busy with his biwi b'day omg😡 ... I don't know why they had not taking another scene?😡 ... I just hate to see how many times VD is taking holiday ... the most part of the time ...he is out🤢 ...
unlimited_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

<font color="#006600">Does Madhu want to sign the film?😳</font>

Nah she didnt want to sign the movie.
Sure she is enjoying the adulation coming her way but she did refuse the producer at the first go.
however she didnt want to reveal the reason of her pregnancy as shown previously that she didnt want people to know till first 3 months (So reminded me of my MIL's advice to my SIL to not disclose it in first three months as there are maximum chances of something going wrong). However he announced it to the producer, so she was miffed