Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

teja90

Groupbie

teja90

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
awsm  post shrijaClap..yes ..sid is good for nothing pati dev..he doesn't understands his wife..he believes dat stupid jhanvi..when i see her my blood boils..its all roli's mistake..i dnt knw y roli becms victim again n again n gets ready 2 go fr any xtent for dis ehsaan faramosh familyAngry
whole family believs  shaurya inspite of knwng what he did 2 dat stupid jhanvi..m running out of wrds fr dis familyAngry..roli's new luk oh god ..manish himself said in an intervw dat she is lukng as aunty..Crybut still she luks beautiflSmile xcept dat hair style...
 poor manish n avika inspite of being good actors dey r suffrng due to sskAngry..if they hav been in any other show  n in ny other channel  dey would hav been No 1 in tellywood..Tongue
colors is totally biased towards dat madhubalaAngry..frns dis is my personal opnion dnt get me wrng..thank uSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosidsakthi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good For Nothing Pati Dev !!! (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

magicalrosid

Goldie

magicalrosid

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
what to say don't know anything...tired of this D'ohwhy sid i know u can not  believe things around you but just lillte trust your wife ..Cryplz...and roli don't u have any other work always go around that dumb family and sloving the pro..Unhappy.but you forgot your siddhantji...and your life...Cryand really i don't have anything left to say feeling bad for rosid..Broken Heart.hope happy times comes soon...Day Dreaming wonderful post and thanks for the pm..Smile

rosidsakthi

hangok

IF-Dazzler

hangok

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
my dear awesome post...

i cant belive this is the sid who roli loves...

everytime he says she should tell him everthing, but for what??when he doesnt belive her...
cant find words for the bw family , roli did so much for this family and they still need proof when roli is saying something... shaurya who the great... is played with their only daughters life but the bw family acceppted him with open arms...

ufff sidd sidd siddd you was the man for Roli for us why are you doing this to roli and us, cant you just belive her and help her...

i agree with you, this time roli should be angry with sid, not only with him with the whole bw family, she should leave the house for some time...

rosidsakthi

HarryAustralia

HarryAustralia

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Such a stupid bakwaas family whole be family go to hell wid ur favourite Kiki except (Rosid ) Nd Sid y r u soo dumb now u making us frustrated dear poor Roli ,,,,,,,I wanna say Roli just let them go to hell bloody nonsense bw family Nd Kiki ,,,,,, oh pls shaury if u really want just kill ur wife Nd die urself too Nd wid bw family Angry that's it ur drama will be over ,,,,,,, let our Rosid live happy ,,,,,, Sid g mera ko ap pe fuss a reha he,,,,,,, Confused

rosidsakthi

rosidsakthi

Goldie

rosidsakthi

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Well Said Shriju!

i ve never thought i will one day bash sidCry anyway i have to do...wat happend to sid? Roli is his wife but he doesnt trust her whereas he trusts the stupid shaurya who insulted his idiot sister in the mandap...he always scolded roli that she doesnt share anything with him, now she is sharing but he doesnt trust her...wats going on? Now i understand y he is the BW family member, he is as stupid as evry BW family members...i wnt to give him a tight slap...
Me too, i want roli to be angry with sid...Atleast 2 or 3 days, she should avoid sid to show her anger... 

Roli said in an interview, we have to dont forget sonia, sonia's track is coming soon, this track will definitely be a sad track as we all know ssk cvs so this show have now 3 villans...y so much villans, cvs ? Angry 

No words for other charactersAngry

BECHARI ROLICryDONT WORRY WE ALL ROSIDIANS R WITH U...At the same time, i wnt roli to live her life with sid happily instead of solving all Bw family problems...

LOVE U ROSID Heart

Edited by rosidsakthi - 29 November 2013 at 9:34am

visanmathi

visanmathi

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
awesome posr dear didnt expect dis from sid its all cvs nonsonse track first naico  now d cs fall in love with kiki hell irritating to watch may be next trck also kiki track go to hell with kikiAngrysid nothing left to say he turn dumb Angrysakthi dear not 3 sim ki1 ki2 meg soniya nd all bw famiyROFLROFLexcept rosid and premEmbarrassed

Edited by visanmathi - 29 November 2013 at 9:30am

rosidsakthi

rosidsakthi

Goldie

rosidsakthi

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visanmathi

awesome posr dear didnt expect dis from sid its all cvs nonsonse track first naico  now d cs fall in love with kiki hell irritating to watch may be next trck also kiki track go to hell with kikiAngrysid nothing left to say he turn dumb Angrysakthi dear not 3 sim ki1 ki2 meg son total 5ROFLROFL
Oh yeah, i forgt Meghna and simar ROFL thank u mathi for correcting...

sita_rama

Goldie

sita_rama

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
nice post
thanks for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top