Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Good For Nothing Pati Dev !!!

wamavasant IF-Dazzler
wamavasant
wamavasant

Posted: 28 November 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
The Good For Nothing Pati Dev (husband) Siddhant Bharadwaj !!! why the hell he is being so rude what roli has done just thinking about his sister is that bad if she had ignored then also he must had a big problem with her that she isn't a good bhaabhi she ignored shaurya that he is cheating jaanvi and due to this she is in this condition ... Ouch and now when she trying to sort out problems shouting the truth then they r blindly trusting a guy like shaurya who cheated jaanvi in past insulted her at mandap consummated with her on the name of revenge and called her an opportunist and asked how she felt after spending one night in hotel room enjoying with him in his arms ... Censored he just married her two days ago na whats the big deal they don't believe roli who is such a good daughter in law but believe that shaurya who is just showing fake love towards jaanvi ... Thumbs Down

this sid has turned into more irritating element why the hell he is not listening to roli she is right and i want roli to be angry and show this sid her anger for a while ..Angry
why the hell he is scolding her ... roli should for once fight with him she never says anything to this sid ... worship him as her husband and friend and this sid is good for nothing never helps her out even if she shares her problem he asks her not to do anything ... why the hell he is believing that monkey blindly who humiliated her witch sister googly the great janwar the kicked out couple ka element Mrs jaanvi shaurya singhania who tortured his wife also ... sid he needs one tight scolding a full week dozes of roli's anger and he should apologize to her and try to make her happy ...
he always do mistakes after mistakes and roli forgives him ...

i was literally shocked to see him Shocked Broken Heart i didnt thought in dreams also that , he will do that i digested he was keeping quite when roli was being yelled but he also joined the dumbos why why why why sid ??? Ouch he is acting like a dumbo i ll break ur legs ... Angry

grrr this sujata is also a worst MIL Angry she has been total negative after naina's track ... Confused what happened to her she and her son is acting like a total brainwashed idiot along with matajii DeadAngry

and my poor roli CryCry Broken Heart huhuhu she should also yell at bharadwaj family including sid Angry

my Roli ... sid why the hell u always hurt her i wanna slap u throw rotten eggs and tomatoes on u AngryAngryAngry

well done bharadwajians what a sharp brain u all have all are fused tube lights which just fluctuate after work is done and getting twisted by some one  ... ur brains are rusted  Angry
sid bang ur head on a wall and get brains from some where or buy it or just borrow it from your intelligent wife what she can see no one can she should be applauded ClapClap Embarrassed  ... why u r acting like an idiot where is that sid who takes roli's sides ... if roli ave done this and jaanvi had agreed then u will console jaanvi and apprettiate roli but just because she dont have any proof u all dont believe her trust her ...
shame on u guys who needs evidence to trust on your daughter in laws that too like roli but give ur trust to ghar ka so called ghar jamai shaurya ... Angry

Edited by wamavasant - 28 November 2013 at 10:58am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Deenakshiteja90.Nisha.suju.HarryAustraliaRadhikaMishravidyasureshsita_ramaAmreenBanoManso....Melissa....-Sakthi-magicalrosidhangok-VildanaROSID-Acidic_Sanraokrithika-P.S-

....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 28 November 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Awesome Post Shriju!Clap

Abe gadhe (sid) Angry what the hell are you doing, you love your wife more than anything, u know she is always right. then why the hell are you not supporting her but instead you are yelling at her Angry i want to strangle you sid grrr Angry

You wife is getting yelled at by your stupid family for trying to save your precious sister and you are standing their like a buffoon, instead of supporting your wife, you are supporting the monkey shaurya (what abt your dialogue to Roli yesterday that husband-wife should support each other no matter what) Angry

Did you suffer memory loos, your todays dialogue to Roli, leave kiki alone so that they can live happily with each other. what the hell.Angry

Did you forget you are talking about the same person who almost killed your wife, still hasnt apologized for that Angry

Did something fell on your head, is that why you tuned into dumbo Angry what happened to you Sid, you always stood up for what is right. Where did that sid go Cry

I want Roli to be angry with Sid too, after shauryas truth comes out. Angry I dont want Roli to forgive him easily. Every single time you dont believe Roli, but in the end you ask for forgiveness poor Roli forgives you. you are misusing Rolis trust Angry

Sid mujhe tum par itna gussa aa rahi hai ki i want to break your leg, you made Roli cry. Poor Roli Cry

Sid, you and your mother are same, i think there is something wrong bw family genes starting with mataji Angry

Edited by sandraj - 28 November 2013 at 10:56am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DeenakshiHarryAustraliaAmreenBanoMansowamavasant-Sakthi-magicalrosidjustloverosidraokrithika-P.S-Acidic_SanHemaG

AmreenBanoManso Goldie
AmreenBanoManso
AmreenBanoManso

Posted: 28 November 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
first of all Big smile
amazing post shriju Clap Clap Clap
world's dumbest family bw grrr AngryAngryAngry
kya bhav bechi thi apni akkal are hogi to bechenge na LOLLOLLOL
bewkuf idiot duffer bw familyAngryOuch
ek kam karo puri family shaurya se shadi kar lo or fir use apna pati parmeshwar bana dalo fir uski pooja karte rehna ... stupid family jis roli ne bw family ke liye jan bhi de di usi ki bato par yakeen nahi ... sabut chahiye ...Dead... idhar aao jute padenge grrr Angry Angry Angry
and this sujata Angry Angry Angry OMG kis pagalkhane se chhut ke aayi hai ye aurat mar kyu nahi jati
ek kam kar apne damad ko god mai uthale or use lori suna grrr Shocked Angry OuchSleepy
sid Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy ab kehne ko bacha kya hai ...  shut up sid and listen to your roli  else i will teach u a lesson from tomato and eggs grrr LOL
go to hell cvs with your stupid script and kikiny with skeleton OuchAngryAngryAngry
LOVE ROSID Tongue 
LOVE AVIMAN  Embarrassed
rosid

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Deenakshi....Melissa....-Sakthi-wamavasantAcidic_San

-VildanaROSID- IF-Sizzlerz
-VildanaROSID-
-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 28 November 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
First Roli was really beautiful,
I mean was Shocked ok bw family dont belivie to Roli, only Simar. But I mean really Siddhant you to Shocked he knows that Roli everytime is right but know Shocked I am not angry at the family, the most of Siddhant really.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakthi-Acidic_San

suju. Senior Member
suju.
suju.

Posted: 28 November 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
superb post shri.ClapClapClap yes. ur right.. sid too joined with this mad family.. he didnt beleive roli. roli only need for pblm solving.. otherwise anyone didnt beleive her.. poor roli..CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakthi-Acidic_San

..Reem.. Senior Member
..Reem..
..Reem..

Posted: 28 November 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Acidic_San

HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Posted: 28 November 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
u r 100% right shri...didnt expecct this from sid...
beautiful post...Clap

Acidic_San

.Nisha. Senior Member
.Nisha.
.Nisha.

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Amazing post my chotti Smile
i don t point this is sid fault or bw member fault or sharuya fault 
this all only roli fault y she again and again help the dumbo familyAngry no1 selfish family  in the world i hate core what the hell Censored
in kushi matter since roli only shout the truth but no one believe her and kicked too idiot family Angry
not only this each and everything matters roli involved and save bw family but  all villains attacked and take revenge roli she only suffered why  roli why  why u  care dumbo family bw family don t care about u they want ur help when they trouble they bw forget roli Angry
i agree roli is bw bahu but what she deserved only she deserved suffering  suffering suffering so she must stop helping to bw family then automatically RoSid will be happy 
i don t  like this bw family ... plz roli just leave all and think about only sid sid sid 
sid i must say one thing plz plz plz u take ur  roli  to any secret place even jungle to better than bw family i totally hate bw family 
sorry sri this is only my point if i say any wrong forgive me 

-Sakthi-

Go to top